• 7(current)
[MYSQL] HOW-TO: 5 User XBMC
Hello,
I have the code of (Download 5 User XBMC - SQL Setup 1.2) changed to the new Kodi 14.0 helix. but I do not know how I can add this code in phpmyadmin . the sql command bar brings in all my fault just keep trying .

Sorry for my bad english
(2015-01-07, 12:25)Blend Wrote: Hello,
I have the code of (Download 5 User XBMC - SQL Setup 1.2) changed to the new Kodi 14.0 helix. but I do not know how I can add this code in phpmyadmin . the sql command bar brings in all my fault just keep trying .

Sorry for my bad english

FYI
the script is not working for helix!
I have the files for KODI 14.0 Helix changed and now it is now . I can send you the files one by you, then to a server sets for all .

but caution the user for the sql-server phpmyadmin can not be kodi

in Deutsch:

ich hab die dateien für KODI 14.0 Helix abgeändert und jetzt geht es mittlerweile. ich kann die dateien einem von euch zukommen lassen, der sie dann auf einen server legt für alle.

aber achtung der benutzer für den sql-server phpmyadmin kann nicht kodi sein
Any news about the update scripts?

Thanks
http://pastebin.com/WEU1y30x = SERVER SETUP batch 5 user kodi script
http://pastebin.com/guTkTsQt = CLIENT SETUP batch 5 user kodi script
http://pastebin.com/sqxr4QVz = User KODI - SQL Setup txt

Hello,
I uploaded three files. these are for kodi 14.0 with the database 90 for viedeos and 48 for music
I wish you much fun with it and hope that it runs without problems

in Deutsch:

Hallo,
habe die drei Dateien hochgeladen. diese sind für kodi 14.0 mit der Datenbank 90 für Videos und 48 für Musik
Ich wünsche euch viel Spaß damit und hoffe dass es ohne Probleme läuft
Thank you. Now i can update to helix Smile
Thank you for the scripts. How can I make a update of my actual DB's (a78, b78, c78, d78, e78) without losing data? By running the 3rd script?

Thanks again Smile
Hi

I have a problem when i set kodi to database b. The movies view is working, but when i go to the tvshow i get following error:

09:29:45 T:3042725888 ERROR: GetTvShowsByWhere failed
09:29:45 T:3042725888 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting videodb://tvshows/titles/
09:29:45 T:3042725888 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(videodb://tvshows/titles/) failed
09:29:45 T:3042725888 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
09:29:45 T:3042725888 DEBUG: ParentPath = [videodb://tvshows/titles/]

@Speed make a backup of the db in xbmc and re import after you switch to kodi
(2015-01-17, 11:42)Nogler Wrote: @Speed make a backup of the db in xbmc and re import after you switch to kodi

This will work for the primary user ("a" database). And how I can do with the other users? How can I migrate the watched state from the other users to the new DB?

Thanks Smile
Switch to profile b in xbmc make a backup and reimport in profile b in kodi
Hi,
Was anybody capable of moving this setup from Gotham to Helix without problems? And is a small guidance available on how to do this? I have very limited knowledge about sql databases. Any help would be great. :-)
I have read through this whole post and I am a bit confused as to how to implement this on my system. I am running MySQL server on an UNRaid server. I have another box running XBMC 13.2 using Openelec and another box running XBMC 13.2 running adroid 4.4. I would like to setup profiles to be synced to each XBMC box (I will be adding more in the near future). I would like to have 3 different profiles. How do I set this up without starting fresh. I can access MySql Videos78 database using HeidiSQL. How do I get this to work without running the Windows scripts? Because none of my XBMC's are running on Windows.
Also, how do I rename the database?
(2015-01-17, 11:42)Nogler Wrote: Hi

I have a problem when i set kodi to database b. The movies view is working, but when i go to the tvshow i get following error:

09:29:45 T:3042725888 ERROR: GetTvShowsByWhere failed
09:29:45 T:3042725888 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting videodb://tvshows/titles/
09:29:45 T:3042725888 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(videodb://tvshows/titles/) failed
09:29:45 T:3042725888 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
09:29:45 T:3042725888 DEBUG: ParentPath = [videodb://tvshows/titles/]

@Speed make a backup of the db in xbmc and re import after you switch to kodi

G'Day Nogler,

I had the same problem and this is my fix, in the "tvshowview" I added this line "`path`.`idParentPath` AS `idParentPath`," to each one as below
Code:
CREATE VIEW `b90`.`tvshowview`
AS SELECT
   `tvshow`.`idShow` AS `idShow`,
   `tvshow`.`c00` AS `c00`,
   `tvshow`.`c01` AS `c01`,
   `tvshow`.`c02` AS `c02`,
   `tvshow`.`c03` AS `c03`,
   `tvshow`.`c04` AS `c04`,
   `tvshow`.`c05` AS `c05`,
   `tvshow`.`c06` AS `c06`,
   `tvshow`.`c07` AS `c07`,
   `tvshow`.`c08` AS `c08`,
   `tvshow`.`c09` AS `c09`,
   `tvshow`.`c10` AS `c10`,
   `tvshow`.`c11` AS `c11`,
   `tvshow`.`c12` AS `c12`,
   `tvshow`.`c13` AS `c13`,
   `tvshow`.`c14` AS `c14`,
   `tvshow`.`c15` AS `c15`,
   `tvshow`.`c16` AS `c16`,
   `tvshow`.`c17` AS `c17`,
   `tvshow`.`c18` AS `c18`,
   `tvshow`.`c19` AS `c19`,
   `tvshow`.`c20` AS `c20`,
   `tvshow`.`c21` AS `c21`,
   `tvshow`.`c22` AS `c22`,
   `tvshow`.`c23` AS `c23`,
   `path`.`idParentPath` AS `idParentPath`,
   `path`.`strPath` AS `strPath`,
   `path`.`dateAdded` AS `dateAdded`,max(`files`.`lastPlayed`) AS `lastPlayed`,nullif(count(`episode`.`c12`),0) AS `totalCount`,count(`files`.`playCount`) AS `watchedcount`,nullif(count(distinct `episode`.`c12`),0) AS `totalSeasons`
FROM ((((`b90`.`tvshow` left join `b90`.`tvshowlinkpath` on((`tvshowlinkpath`.`idShow` = `tvshow`.`idShow`))) left join `b90`.`path` on((`path`.`idPath` = `tvshowlinkpath`.`idPath`))) left join `b90`.`episode` on((`episode`.`idShow` = `tvshow`.`idShow`))) left join `b90`.`files` on((`files`.`idFile` = `episode`.`idFile`))) group by `tvshow`.`idShow`;

Then I started to get;
01:37:26 T:2779583552 ERROR: SQL: The table does not exist
Query: SELECT * FROM seasonview WHERE seasonview.idShow = 152
01:37:26 T:2779583552 ERROR: GetSeasonsByWhere failed
01:37:26 T:3038285824 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting videodb://tvshows/titles/152/
01:37:26 T:3038285824 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(videodb://tvshows/titles/152/) failed

To fix this I created this for each table;
Code:
CREATE VIEW `seasonview`
AS SELECT
  `seasons`.`idSeason` AS `idSeason`,
  `seasons`.`idShow` AS `idShow`,
  `seasons`.`season` AS `season`,
  `tvshowview`.`strPath` AS `strPath`,
  `tvshowview`.`c00` AS `showTitle`,
  `tvshowview`.`c01` AS `plot`,
  `tvshowview`.`c05` AS `premiered`,
  `tvshowview`.`c08` AS `genre`,
  `tvshowview`.`c14` AS `strStudio`,
  `tvshowview`.`c13` AS `mpaa`,
  count(distinct `episodeview`.`idEpisode`) AS `episodes`,count(`files`.`playCount`) AS `playCount` from (((`seasons` join `tvshowview` on((`tvshowview`.`idShow` = `seasons`.`idShow`))) join `episodeview` on(((`episodeview`.`idShow` = `seasons`.`idShow`) and (`episodeview`.`c12` = `seasons`.`season`)))) join `files` on((`files`.`idFile` = `episodeview`.`idFile`))) group by `seasons`.`idSeason`;

Working so far with little testing.

EDIT:
Also I see each table is missing the "tvshowcounts" view I will look into this after if this is needed

EDIT:
Added this to each table just in case (its only a summery table)
Code:
CREATE VIEW `tvshowcounts`
AS SELECT
  `tvshow`.`idShow` AS `idShow`,
  max(`files`.`lastPlayed`) AS `lastPlayed`,
  nullif(count(`episode`.`c12`),0) AS `totalCount`,
  count(`files`.`playCount`) AS `watchedcount`,
  nullif(count(distinct `episode`.`c12`),0) AS `totalSeasons`,
  max(`files`.`dateAdded`) AS `dateAdded` from ((`tvshow` left join `episode` on((`episode`.`idShow` = `tvshow`.`idShow`))) left join `files` on((`files`.`idFile` = `episode`.`idFile`))) group by `tvshow`.`idShow`;
@BigMong Thank you. It's working now Smile

@all

New Setup:

create a file called advancedsettings.xml in .kodi/userdata/ and insert following content:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videodatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>192.168.2.2</host>
    <port>3306</port>
    <user>xbmc</user>
    <pass>xbmc</pass>
    <name>a</name>
  </videodatabase>
  <musicdatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>192.168.2.2</host>
    <port>3306</port>
    <user>xbmc</user>
    <pass>xbmc</pass>
    <name>a</name>
  </musicdatabase>
</advancedsettings>

-Replace user, pass and host whit your mysql settings.
-Restart kodi
-Kodi creates a new database called a90
-Use your favorite mysql editor and insert the code from link http://pastebin.com/0VNB9DmV
-Execute for each database the code provided from BigMong (first fix not needed)
-Done

Existing setup:
-Make a database backup for each profile(single file) in System->Video->Library->Export Library (You may need to change settings level to expert)
-Rename the database a78 to something like aa78 (because kodi will attempt to upgrade the a78 to a90 and that will fail)
-Update to kodi
-Follow instructions new setup
-For each profile import the backup (System->Video->Library->Import Library)
-Done

To change from a profile to b profile change
<name>a</name> to <name>b</name> in advancedsettings.xml

Enjoy Smile
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MYSQL] HOW-TO: 5 User XBMC5