(2015-01-18, 18:19)Edworld Wrote: Bryan:

Sorry for the offtopic

I noticed that for updating IMDB ratings you recommend using:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107331

There is another script that I think does the same:

: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754

Not trying to create a debate, I simply don't understand the difference

Thanks
Not sure about the differences between them, at the time I just happened to use the first one. I don't use either now, I've found running texture maintenance utility from the command line to be more reliable.
Quote:BigNoid has the spinner hidden for rpi, I'm guessing it must not be able to handle the animation when it is "working."

You can test it by editing out the visibility condition in DialogBusy.xml.

Thank you! I deleted

Code:
<visible>!System.Platform.Linux.RaspberryPi</visible>

from DialogBusy.xml and after a few hours of use i have to say it works as it should, no juddering, no longer loading times. Seeing that other skins do use animations I pretty much expected this. Aeon Nox has been around for some time and kodi runs much smoother on a RPi now than it did in early versions - maybe you could think about reenabling the animations by default? It sure looks neat!
Raspberry Pi 2 B / OpeneELEC
(2015-01-18, 18:25)bryanbrazil Wrote:
Not sure about the differences between them, at the time I just happened to use the first one. I don't use either now, I've found running texture maintenance utility from the command line to be more reliable.

How do I run this?
Bryan:

White theme has some issues:

Videodialoginfo: When you select cast it is hard to read their names

When you are watching the movie and hit "I" you get two different tones of blue on the info stripes, top stripe is different than bottom stripe.

When you are on tvshows, episode view, and you highlight the episode, you can't read the info that is underneath the "snapshot" of the episode.

I hope my description helps
(2015-01-18, 18:53)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-01-18, 18:25)bryanbrazil Wrote:

How do I run this?

Here are the instructions I wrote up for Windows...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1859819

(2015-01-18, 19:14)Edworld Wrote: Bryan:

White theme has some issues:

Videodialoginfo: When you select cast it is hard to read their names

When you are watching the movie and hit "I" you get two different tones of blue on the info stripes, top stripe is different than bottom stripe.

When you are on tvshows, episode view, and you highlight the episode, you can't read the info that is underneath the "snapshot" of the episode.

I hope my description helps

Thanks, I'm sure there's going to be quite a few things like this to clean up. Will fix.
Another question:

Recommended movies widget always shows the same movie. I can scroll and scroll and it always is the same one. Do you I need to setup something else?

Thanks
(2015-01-18, 03:54)memeka Wrote: Hi, and thanks for your skin!
It is currently by far the best skin for kodi.
I am currently running it with the hack to show widgets without pressing "up", even with the animation glitches. Can you please not give up on this feature? Making the widgets show all the time, and having recents show without one extra press I think would increase the usability...
Thanks again.

I don't plan to spend any more time on the widgets now that I've enabled wrap/fixed lists. I welcome a pull request if anyone makes the widgets persistent and with smooth transitions.

(2015-01-18, 19:26)Edworld Wrote: Another question:

Recommended movies widget always shows the same movie. I can scroll and scroll and it always is the same one. Do you I need to setup something else?

Thanks

Not sure, I've got a dozen or so movies showing up in the widget here. Maybe you've only got one movie that is resumable? I think that's how it determine's recommended movies...I don't normally use this widget.
(2015-01-18, 19:37)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-18, 19:26)Edworld Wrote: Another question:

Thanks

Not sure, I've got a dozen or so movies showing up in the widget here. Maybe you've only got one movie that is resumable? I think that's how it determine's recommended movies...I don't normally use this widget.

This makes sense, I normally play with one movie to test a skin

Bryan:

I know I asked you before but can't find the answer.

On your first post you have several screen shots including one for favorites. You have: Disney, Oscars, top250, Hitchcock, etc. Do you still use views similar to the ones you created for aeon nox that you can share to be used with your skin?

script.oscars.view and script.imdb250.view for example

Thanks
(2015-01-18, 19:50)Edworld Wrote: Bryan:

I know I asked you before but can't find the answer.

On your first post you have several screen shots including one for favorites. You have: Disney, Oscars, top250, Hitchcock, etc. Do you still use views similar to the ones you created for aeon nox that you can share to be used with your skin?

script.oscars.view and script.imdb250.view for example

Thanks

The skin includes two playlists for Best Picture and IMDB Top 250. There should be links in the Movie submenu for them, or you can manually add them to a submenu. I've customized a few of the views for the Top 250 playlist, nothing as extensive as the views I created for Aeon Nox 4 though.

Bryan:

I don't see any links on version 1.0.3

I will install version 1.0.2 and report back
(2015-01-18, 20:32)Edworld Wrote: Bryan:

I don't see any links on version 1.0.3

I will install version 1.0.2 and report back
Installing the older version won't change anything. You'll just have to add the playlists to your submenu in skin settings.
Bryan:

Your Oscar winners list need the following changes:

All the King's Men is missing the apostrophe
Around the world in 80 days, "80" needs to be replaced by "eighty"
Sunrise (1927) is missing from the list
(2015-01-18, 21:08)Edworld Wrote: Bryan:

Your Oscar winners list need the following changes:

All the King's Men is missing the apostrophe
Around the world in 80 days, "80" needs to be replaced by "eighty"
Sunrise (1927) is missing from the list
Thanks! Probably won't add Sunrise though, as Wings took the top award in 1927.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9