• 20(current)
Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
(2015-01-18, 16:42)emiralles Wrote: I have installed osmc ( new raspbmc) and amber skin 2.0.10 and i don't hace any problem.

Okay cool. I have tryed OSMC but i like RASPBMC better. How did you install Amber?
I just tried this on Helix for Windows.

It seems the Channel OSD List (press c while watching live tv) is not quite correct. Channellogos are missing and the number is next to the channel name without any space.

Also an progress bar in this window would be nice (to see if it's still worth to switch to the channel)
(2015-01-19, 01:00)Waven Wrote: Not shure if we talk about the same thing.

Under Settings -> Kodi -> Live TV -> Menu/OSD
I set the option "Show channel information when switching channels" to 5sec.
So after switching the channel the channel information should get displayed for 5sec.
But this doesn't work for me.

As you can see in the screenshot only the buffering progress bar is displayed but no channel information.

You are right, we don´t talk the same thing. Screenshot help. My faultBig Grin

I take a look to fix it.
(2015-01-19, 20:33)Gismo112 Wrote: I take a look to fix it.

Cool, thanks a lot!
Hi all,

First of all... Thanks for the great Amber skin!

I'm wondering, if it is possible to make the video play in the background when in the homescreen? Maybe dimmed a little?
Cant find it in any settings in the skin, but maybe a little skid mod can do the trick?

I hope someone can find a workaround on this Smile

//TjaLfE
(2015-01-19, 17:34)dhjgv Wrote: I just tried this on Helix for Windows.

It seems the Channel OSD List (press c while watching live tv) is not quite correct. Channellogos are missing and the number is next to the channel name without any space.

Also an progress bar in this window would be nice (to see if it's still worth to switch to the channel)

Yes, this is not correct and terrible.

I fix it Blush
(2015-01-13, 13:05)pecinko Wrote: Version 2.0.6 is on GitHub.

- fixes file manager
- fix some alignment problems in Helix
- show weather info only when weather menu item is focused
- add 3D flag

Have you removed the weather icon from the top left corner - I rather liked that... Though it could do with a background (like the time) to make it more visible.

I've not updated to the latest version as yet....
(2015-01-19, 17:34)dhjgv Wrote: I just tried this on Helix for Windows.

This Fix is ready. I give it to pecinko.

Photo 
Great skin. It is the best for how I use Kodi.

One problem I didn't see anyone else mention so it might be me. From the Guide, I select a show and the record function. I get prompted if I want to record and select yes and then get presented with a screen that has 5 un-labelled options. Selecting them doesn't make any difference and the recording does not get scheduled. Any suggestions?

PVR Client - NextPVRClient
Amber Skin 2.0.10
Any plans for making live TV visible in background of home menu?
Hey guys, this one has me stumped.

I just got a new box, I've got everything setup and working including Amber (thanks again for this outstanding skin). I'm trying to setup different backgrounds for the various android apps that I'm launching from the home screen and one particular image file wont appear in the browse box, the others do though. So far I've made sure the file was actually pushed by opening it with ES file explorer, renamed the file, and moved it to a different folder. I checked each time, quit Kodi and restarted, even rebooted the stick, and I still can't see this file. The file is a jpeg and I'm using the same file on another fire tv stick. Other jpeg files show up and I'm already using two other jpegs for different backgrounds. And thoughts?

Edit, nevermind. JPG's show but JPEG's don't. It's all good now.
(2015-01-14, 13:22)Calum Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 02:04)heatl0rd Wrote: When you say "install it via addons." are you referring to install addons from zip? Because this causes dependency errors for me.
Then you have the incorrect file for your version of kodi/xbmc.

Can someone provide me with more info on exactly what versions are supported? im downloading the latest kodi and using the latest build link of amber from the OP. What gives?
Can i ad color media flags in this skin?
(2015-01-20, 01:14)Gismo112 Wrote: This Fix is ready. I give it to pecinko.

Wouldn't it be better if the Icon is between the number and Name instead of the right site?

Just my opinion Wink
(2015-01-21, 16:50)dhjgv Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 01:14)Gismo112 Wrote: This Fix is ready. I give it to pecinko.

Wouldn't it be better if the Icon is between the number and Name instead of the right site?

Just my opinion Wink

Never satisfied with anything Big Grin JokeWink

Good Idea.Is much better Smile
Here the Result and i give the update to pecinko.

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4