• 21(current)
Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
(2015-01-21, 04:12)heatl0rd Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 13:22)Calum Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 02:04)heatl0rd Wrote: When you say "install it via addons." are you referring to install addons from zip? Because this causes dependency errors for me.
Then you have the incorrect file for your version of kodi/xbmc.

Can someone provide me with more info on exactly what versions are supported? im downloading the latest kodi and using the latest build link of amber from the OP. What gives?

Try this one http://skins.smartplus.cz/pedja-xbmc/amb...2.0.10.zip
(2015-01-21, 22:41)Gismo112 Wrote: Here the Result and i give the update to pecinko.

Merged, thanks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Can anyone help?
Trying to install amber on latest kodi / openelec

Every zip file I've tried I get the error "add-on does not have the correct structure*
Don't know what to do.
Hi, does anyone know how to hide recently added tv shows from populating the TV Shows page? I've tried modifying advanced settings.xml by adding videolibrary instruction to control <recentlyaddeditems> but it doesn't do anything.
Thanks
(2015-01-22, 19:21)azza1989 Wrote: Every zip file I've tried I get the error "add-on does not have the correct structure*

Did you rename the file?
What a beautiful skin this is. It is fast and responsive whilst running the RC build of Kod (14.1) on my Amazon Fire TV.
It configures nicely and once I disabled the Home Shelf, didn't enjoy seeing a wall of unwatched movies or TV episodes, it then revealed some great backgrounds.

As the skin seems to be downloadable from the first post does this mean that any further updates would have to be installed the same way and not through a repo...?
(2015-01-23, 15:56)Vimes Wrote: As the skin seems to be downloadable from the first post does this mean that any further updates would have to be installed the same way and not through a repo...?

Yes, keep an eye on the first post, for now at least.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-01-23, 18:39)pecinko Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 15:56)Vimes Wrote: As the skin seems to be downloadable from the first post does this mean that any further updates would have to be installed the same way and not through a repo...?

Yes, keep an eye on the first post, for now at least.

Thanks for letting me know. It was more by chance that I found the skin, reading a post within a Fire TV thread. As I rarely visit the skin section I would have missed it otherwise, especially as it is not available within the normal skin repo.
(2015-01-19, 01:00)Waven Wrote: Not shure if we talk about the same thing.

Under Settings -> Kodi -> Live TV -> Menu/OSD
I set the option "Show channel information when switching channels" to 5sec.
So after switching the channel the channel information should get displayed for 5sec.
But this doesn't work for me.

As you can see in the screenshot only the buffering progress bar is displayed but no channel information.
(2015-01-19, 21:08)Waven Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 20:33)Gismo112 Wrote: I take a look to fix it.

Cool, thanks a lot!

I build a Live-TV-OSD

Here the Result:

Image Image

I give it to pecinko. He can check if he want it in the Skin Smile

Greets Gismo
(2015-01-24, 14:35)Gismo112 Wrote: I build a Live-TV-OSD

Here the Result:

I give it to pecinko. He can check if he want it in the Skin Smile

Greets Gismo

Just installed it and... Wow! Looks amazing, great work!

Many thanks!

Cheers
Waven
(2015-01-20, 06:14)richt Wrote: Great skin. It is the best for how I use Kodi.

One problem I didn't see anyone else mention so it might be me. From the Guide, I select a show and the record function. I get prompted if I want to record and select yes and then get presented with a screen that has 5 un-labelled options. Selecting them doesn't make any difference and the recording does not get scheduled. Any suggestions?

PVR Client - NextPVRClient
Amber Skin 2.0.10

This is an old Problem with different PVR-Addon´s.

Delete the "recordprefs.xml" in the Skin-Folder (.../1080i/recordprefs.xml) and then is all good Smile
Hi...

When i'm in the TV guide view, and choose to record a tv show, then i get this dialog windows:

I user danish language. It records the show fine if i just use default settings and click OK

I hope this can be sorted out. If you need the dialog translated to danish, then count me in Smile

//TjaLfE
(2015-01-25, 20:50)TjaLfE Wrote: Hi...

When i'm in the TV guide view, and choose to record a tv show, then i get this dialog windows:
http://imgur.com/66nbCMs

I user danish language. It records the show fine if i just use default settings and click OK

I hope this can be sorted out. If you need the dialog translated to danish, then count me in Smile

//TjaLfE

This is the same Problem i talk a Post before.
This is not a Amber-Skin Problem, is a PVR-Addon-Bug when not using PVR-WMC-Client.

The only way to fix it, delete the recordprefs.xml in the Skin Folder.
(2015-01-17, 18:57)YippeeKaiay Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 11:18)pecinko Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 10:52)YippeeKaiay Wrote: If it ment loosing amber I would have stayed on Gotham! Smile

Pecinko you may have missed it in the post but video, music and picture addons dont show version numbers on the right hand side. Version 2.0.8 only fixed programme addons. Thanks Wink

Please post a screenshot so I know which screen exactly are we talking about.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1mzsSKL...cslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1mzsSKL...cslist_api

The first link is my video addon without addon version and second is programmes with addon version. Music and pictures is also missing. Thanks Smile

Just bumping this post as I don't know if you missed it in the last few pages Smile
Hi there

i want to use Amber Skin on my Fire Tv with Helix unwinds
every Try i made with differnet Versions did not work
one Time Preferences did not pass the Check and another File the Structure did not pass the Check

any one have a tip with File i can use?

i tried adding a repo ,installed from zip from my NAS ,nothing happened fine.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4