• 179(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hello guys,

I was trying to add a submenu to a custom menu but it seems not to work.

If I had a submenu to an existing menu like "Movies" it will appear, but if I add a submenu to a custom one it doesn't appear when menu is highlighted.
Aeon Nox 5 is a great skin. The only thing missing for me is the Addon Sets Widgets under each menu item similar to what is in confluence and previous versions of Aeon Nox.

Are there any plans to include these widgets in future releases?

Thanks
(2015-01-19, 12:56)dan_jericho Wrote: Aeon Nox 5 is a great skin. The only thing missing for me is the Addon Sets Widgets under each menu item similar to what is in confluence and previous versions of Aeon Nox.

Are there any plans to include these widgets in future releases?

Thanks

I would also like to have a custom widget similar to what you are describing. The closest I could get through modification are the panels in this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213961.
Tried Aeon Nox 5 for the first time this weekend, and absolutely loving it, its a whole new level of XBMC/Kodi tweaking and experimenting.

I'm not sure if it is a setting that I need to change, but when playing music it shows the fanart only in the "play" screen, as soon as I go back to the main menu it shows the default background, with the spinning disc and now playing info on the top left. Even while browsing the artists or album library with or without music playing, it doesn't show the fan art, even though there definitely is fanart available.

Any body know how I can fix this? So that the now playing artist fanart shows on the main/home menu, and my normal fanart shows while browsing the libraries?
(2015-01-20, 15:52)sssarel Wrote: Tried Aeon Nox 5 for the first time this weekend, and absolutely loving it, its a whole new level of XBMC/Kodi tweaking and experimenting.

I'm not sure if it is a setting that I need to change, but when playing music it shows the fanart only in the "play" screen, as soon as I go back to the main menu it shows the default background, with the spinning disc and now playing info on the top left. Even while browsing the artists or album library with or without music playing, it doesn't show the fan art, even though there definitely is fanart available.

Any body know how I can fix this? So that the now playing artist fanart shows on the main/home menu, and my normal fanart shows while browsing the libraries?

I don't think this feature is available in Aeon Nox 5. You are stuck with the Artist Slideshow if you want to see fanart.
(2015-01-21, 22:30)Warner306 Wrote: I don't think this feature is available in Aeon Nox 5. You are stuck with the Artist Slideshow if you want to see fanart.

How did you get Artist Slideshow to work? I've got it installed but never get anything more than the "Now Playing" spinning disk.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-01-21, 22:41)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 22:30)Warner306 Wrote: I don't think this feature is available in Aeon Nox 5. You are stuck with the Artist Slideshow if you want to see fanart.

How did you get Artist Slideshow to work? I've got it installed but never get anything more than the "Now Playing" spinning disk.

Fullscreen/Tab. And, of course, you need to have the addon installed.
(2015-01-22, 08:15)Warner306 Wrote: [quote='wgstarks' pid='1899865' dateline='1421872894']

Fullscreen/Tab. And, of course, you need to have the addon installed.
Thanks. I had thought from reading the addon description that it would start automatically when playing audio files, but manual is ok too I guess. I'm guessing also that if I start the AddOn manually I'll also have to stop it manually? Do I just push Tab again?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-01-09, 10:21)Steveb Wrote: Image

As usual just place files in the skins 1080i folder
ExtendedInfo_Actor_Update.zip

EDIT: Updated fix for Network logo + fix for set poster
EDIT: Fix Artwork panel animation

Steveb:

This is a pretty cool mod.

Not sure if you noticed this or not, but when you highlight director and click on it in brings up the movies this director has been in as an actor. Extendedinfo has a section called "crew" that shows the movies that he has directed or produced.
(2015-01-23, 05:20)Edworld Wrote:

Steveb:

Not sure if you noticed this or not, but when you highlight director and click on it in brings up the movies this director has been in as an actor. Extendedinfo has a section called "crew" that shows the movies that he has directed or produced.

Yep, I noticed the crew panel. Sure it shows you the crew involved in the movie but the info is the same regardless if you highlight director and click, or select the director from the crew panel. It brings up the same 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml' with the same movie info. Not sure if that is what you mean?

Maybe you are talking about adding the crew panel to 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml' and not 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml' ?

Added crew panel to 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml', updated the link in the OP. Maybe this what your after?
That is the way Phil designed the ExtendedInfo script. It does not differentiate between actor and director. But you can get the relevant information for either from the relevant panel (e.g. actor roles versus movie crew).
I was wondering why the trailer button opens the youtube plugin? if i remember correctly, there used to be an option to stream trailers from HDTrailers.net. Perhaps this is a helix thing?

Right now the trailer button just takes me to the default youtube page, whether or not i have logged into youtube.

I would prefer if the trailer button simply started the trailer. Do i need to have the trailer stored locally now or am i missing something?
(2015-01-23, 19:01)distracto Wrote: I was wondering why the trailer button opens the youtube plugin? if i remember correctly, there used to be an option to stream trailers from HDTrailers.net. Perhaps this is a helix thing?

Right now the trailer button just takes me to the default youtube page, whether or not i have logged into youtube.

I would prefer if the trailer button simply started the trailer. Do i need to have the trailer stored locally now or am i missing something?

If you have scraped the trailer using movie db it should just play the trailer, youtube or hdtrailers if you have prefer hdtrailer(480/720/1080) option set and is available. If not it falls back to the youtube plugin search, but that has changed recently so you will have to mod DialogVideoInfo.xml to reflect the changes. Search for the trailer button onclick action and change to something like this..

<onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Label] $LOCALIZE[20410],return)</onclick>
(2015-01-23, 06:10)Steveb Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 05:20)Edworld Wrote:

Steveb:

Yep, I noticed the crew panel. Sure it shows you the crew involved in the movie but the info is the same regardless if you highlight director and click, or select the director from the crew panel. It brings up the same 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml' with the same movie info. Not sure if that is what you mean?

Maybe you are talking about adding the crew panel to 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml' and not 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml' ?

Added crew panel to 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml', updated the link in the OP. Maybe this what your after?

Thank You!
No probs, I just made some adjustments and updated the link. Just missing some tvshow info now but phil65 will no doubt get to that soon enough. Wink
If you can think of any more improvements or find some bugs, let me know. Smile
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537