• 147(current)
Artwork Downloader
What happened to the ability to set the minimum size downloaded in Helix? It was there in Gotham.
Hi I have a problem

I have configured the addon Artwork Downloader to download me in Spanish

The problem is that most are only in English Discart

and no download me Discart

is there any way i download all in Spanish and in English Discart ?

I disabled everything except Discart and configure in Inglés and so if I download the Discart the problem is that downloads and Extrathums Extrafanart me in the same folder of the movie

thank you very much

a greeting

sorry for my english
push http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1902463

i dont no why ADW and TVtunes have no write Access. i have my Server and xbmc Client full reinstalled.
on Server is now Windows 8.1 with onboard share and hanwin share but now on all Shares have the addons no write acces only scrapper can write. WHYHuh
i have all user full Access in share and file secruity Settings and i create user Name from all Clients in my home.
>Firewall is on all Clients and Server off.
is anybody else having this issue.

Artwork downloader not downloading everything i have massive movies library.
Have to run again and again to download missing artwork especially diskart. After 6-7 run diskart start to popup.
(2015-01-15, 22:30)S1lv3rW1z4rd Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 11:24)TRaSH Wrote: Read the OP (Opening Post) and check the part bugs.

Here is my log;

http://pastebin.com/sCywSvUt

(I still don't have any artwork, always says 0 found while I have plenty of series/movies.)

Nobody who can look at my log and help me out ?
Has something changed since last night? Every time I attempt to download anything it says that nothing has been found... problem with the provider?

Edit: Just checked, a lot of artwork appears to have gone missing... https://fanart.tv/series/256204/666-park-avenue/ is one example.

Edit2: Nevermind, I reset the add-on settings to default and it appears to now work, but very slowly. Sorry!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Please excuse my question. I didn't find an absolute answer to it.
With this addon it is only possible to save the images (logo, discart, clearart...) into each movies own folder, right?!
It is not possible to save all images into one folder that would be on my HTPC ssd instead of being spread out across my server,right?!

I don't want my servers disks to spin up when I browse my library...

Am I understanding this right?
(2015-02-04, 14:39)cirkator Wrote: Please excuse my question. I didn't find an absolute answer to it.
With this addon it is only possible to save the images (logo, discart, clearart...) into each movies own folder, right?!
It is not possible to save all images into one folder that would be on my HTPC ssd instead of being spread out across my server,right?!

I don't want my servers disks to spin up when I browse my library...

Am I understanding this right?

You don't have to use local images. You can just store a link to the image in the kodi database. If you do use local images they will be stored in the video's folder.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
So you are saying that i can download all available artwork including discart, logo, extra thumbs, extra fanart..... to my local database and dont have to write those to each individual movie folder? That would be great : )

If so, how can i do it? I tried the plugin with both "use local files" enabled and disabled and both times all artwork got written to each moviefolder.

Edit: Or are you saying that i can store a link to fanart.tv in the database, so the fanart will not get downloaded just shownHuh
It appears I may be mistaken then. I've always used the local files option and had thought that if it was not selected the files wouldn't be downloaded. Only linked. It occurs to me though that there is another interpretation. That local art already in the local folder will be used if present, which means there isn't an option that would do what you want.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-02-04, 19:46)wgstarks Wrote: It appears I may be mistaken then. I've always used the local files option and had thought that if it was not selected the files wouldn't be downloaded. Only linked. It occurs to me though that there is another interpretation. That local art already in the local folder will be used if present, which means there isn't an option that would do what you want.

They should only be linked yes and not downloaded
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I will have to test it again, tonight. But i understood it like this: If "use local files" is enabled, IF i have local files already, only the ones missing are being downloaded.
But i will test again....
(2015-02-04, 20:54)cirkator Wrote: I will have to test it again, tonight. But i understood it like this: If "use local files" is enabled, IF i have local files already, only the ones missing are being downloaded.
But i will test again....

If local files is enabled, available art will be downloaded to the local folders. If it's disabled, available art will be linked in the database. If this is not working for you, you should post a debug log (wiki).
I dont know why, but it didnt work for me yesterday. Today i have tried to download artwork without the "local files" option enabled and it is downloading artwork just fine. And with the "local files" option disabled it is not writing them into the movie folders.
Thanks wgstarks and martijn for the clarification and help!!! Love the addon!
I have AD (v12.0.29 on Kodi 14.1) configured to download Season Posters, Extra Fanart, Clear Art, Logos, Thumbs 16:9, and Season Thumbs 16:9 for TV shows, and have run it several times over the past few weeks.

All it ever downloads is some Extra Fanart, none of the others. I've seen several others post a few pages back in this thread that AD is not downloading Season Posters etc for them, and I've checked TVDB and the missing posters are infact there for most of the shows that I am tying to update, but AD gets *none* of them. Also I am able to manually find clearart and logos but not with AD.

Since others have posted similar observations, should I assume that AD is broken, or does anyone have recent successful results with these specific items?

Many thanks
TRJB
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18