• 23(current)
Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
anybody else have the issue when in a live stream - if you accientally use th skip forward 10 mins function it completely locks up?

I'm using a pi (b+ and 2) on raspbmc and OSMC and get it on both
yes, you cant skip live TV. I know it shouldn't lock up but I don't think its the skin.
Why doesn't the icon display the album art from plex when playing a song.
(2015-01-24, 14:35)Gismo112 Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 01:00)Waven Wrote: Not shure if we talk about the same thing.

Under Settings -> Kodi -> Live TV -> Menu/OSD
I set the option "Show channel information when switching channels" to 5sec.
So after switching the channel the channel information should get displayed for 5sec.
But this doesn't work for me.

As you can see in the screenshot only the buffering progress bar is displayed but no channel information.
(2015-01-19, 21:08)Waven Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 20:33)Gismo112 Wrote: I take a look to fix it.

Cool, thanks a lot!

I build a Live-TV-OSD

Here the Result:

Image Image

I give it to pecinko. He can check if he want it in the Skin Smile

Greets Gismo
This looks amazing. How can I activate this / where can I download this version?
In my Amber version it doesn't look that way...

Greets
Zodac
(2015-02-06, 22:11)Zodac Wrote: This looks amazing. How can I activate this / where can I download this version?
In my Amber version it doesn't look that way...

Greets
Zodac

Goto https://github.com/gismo112/skin.amber. On the right side you can download the actual zip file.

Cheers
Waven
Thanks a lot!

Greets
Zodac
Question 
The OSD while playing a movie or TV show is very large and goes off the screen... I have all the other settings set to the correct screen, yet this still goes off the screen.

You can see how the OSD bar bleeds over the edge. You can barely see the time remaining or even the time for the matter. I have all vid settings at 1920x1080 gui set to 720p. All was fine with an older version of amber until I updated.

Seems this is related to the setting "adjust display refresh rate to match video" in Kodi > Video > Playback. If you set this to always or on start/stop, you get this oversized osd. If I switch it to off then there is no problem.
How can I install this Amber skin on the latest Kodi based release of SPMC for AFTV? I tried renaming the zip file to skin.amber-2.0.11.zip and I still get "Add-on does not have the correct structure". The zip file is not corrupted in any way. Any suggestions what else to try?
(2015-02-09, 00:34)sirmedia Wrote: How can I install this Amber skin on the latest Kodi based release of SPMC for AFTV? I tried renaming the zip file to skin.amber-2.0.11.zip and I still get "Add-on does not have the correct structure". The zip file is not corrupted in any way. Any suggestions what else to try?

For now I unzipped the zip manually and placed it in the addons folder. It works, but not sure why I can't install from zip.
Two problems I'm running into with this skin:
- the shelves do not show up even though they are enabled (Home Shelf, Favs, Addons)
- I cannot customize any of the Empty slots in the Home Menu. When I click on the entry nothing happens.
This is on SPMC on AFTV. Are these known issues with the skin or something else going on here maybe on SPMC?
(2015-02-09, 05:39)sirmedia Wrote: Two problems I'm running into with this skin:
- the shelves do not show up even though they are enabled (Home Shelf, Favs, Addons)
- I cannot customize any of the Empty slots in the Home Menu. When I click on the entry nothing happens.
This is on SPMC on AFTV. Are these known issues with the skin or something else going on here maybe on SPMC?

I went through the past posts and I found this in a post:
Quote:You can always brute force install skin - copy widgets script, favourites and skin.amber to addons Dir. Restart KODI. Without widgets you won't have shelf and without script.favourites you can't customize home menu. Make sure to post a debug log when reporting install issues.

I guess my problem is that I couldn't install from the .zip and I simply copied the contents of the zip to the addons directory which apparently is not enough, more is required.

I have no idea why I can't install from the zip on the AFTV running SPMC 14.1 (the launcher version if it makes a difference).
@sirmedia:
I have the skin running with the newest SPMC version on Fire TV. No problems whatsoever.
I'm using the NON-Launcher-version.

Greets
Zodac
Hi all,

as i see, it is possible to change to default behaviour of "my movies" and "my tv shows" to not open movies or show, but open some custom item like a playlist or a favourite.
I have created a smart playlist to contain all movies and shows respectively to contain everything but movies and shows tagged "children". So I dont have the children stuff inside my library.
Unfortunately the shelf displaying the recently added movies and shows does not respect the fact, that i changed the default behaviour of movies and shows and is displaying recently added stuff from all movies and shows.

I know it was possible with ace skin, to show recently added stuff from within the smart playlists. Could you add that feature. Or tell me, what to change in "Includes_Shelf_Contents.xml" on part <include name="Recent.Movies.List">?

Thank you in advance.
(2015-02-09, 10:08)Zodac Wrote: @sirmedia:
I have the skin running with the newest SPMC version on Fire TV. No problems whatsoever.
I'm using the NON-Launcher-version.

Greets
Zodac

Finally figured out the "Add-on does not have the correct structure" problem on the AFTV: I uploaded the addon zip via Samba/SMB (enabled through the adbFire tool). For some reason when you write to the sdcard like this the files end up unreadable except via the same SMB (permission problem, not file corruption, the file itself is fine).
The lesson is that I should be using "adb push" instead, even though SMB is more convenient.
(2015-02-09, 10:33)setti Wrote: Unfortunately the shelf displaying the recently added movies and shows does not respect the fact, that i changed the default behaviour of movies and shows and is displaying recently added stuff from all movies and shows.

shelf populates items from your library, not from playlists. Using separate profiles with separate libraries should work.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4