• 124(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
@S7eele

An alternative theme is certainly possible, but ideally skinners will include a theme in their skin, like I have. If Razze provides the option to switch between a dark and light version then I'm happy to make one Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hi,

I'm excited about the final version 3.0. All I could read sounds great so far. Maybe you could answer the following: Will the final release support this add on http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215255 ?

Thanks,
Key2k
KODI: 18 (latest on Google Play) with Emby-Addon
Skin: Estuary
Database: Emby Server Docker (linuxserver.io) on Synology DS1019+
Hardware: Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Video/Sound: via HDMI and Yamaha RX-V685 on Philips 55OLED804
Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate
(2015-02-12, 17:34)Piers Wrote: @S7eele

An alternative theme is certainly possible, but ideally skinners will include a theme in their skin, like I have. If Razze provides the option to switch between a dark and light version then I'm happy to make one Smile

Is your skin open source? I would like to have a reference for other skinners, so they have an example.
We could do another version, should be no problem. We would probably have two xmls but could be worse. Don't know if its worth the time as the dimming of the background should really be enough.
Anyway we would just need to add a setting and create a new if/else here: https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...ing.py#L81

(2015-02-12, 17:47)keyboarder2k Wrote: Hi,

I'm excited about the final version 3.0. All I could read sounds great so far. Maybe you could answer the following: Will the final release support this add on http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215255 ?

Thanks,
Key2k

Would think that it should work, as other streaming addons are, but someone should probably test it.
(2015-02-12, 15:10)komplex Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 00:50)RavRob Wrote: "The flash"doesn't scrobble at all. I first noticed that last week and it is doing the same thing again this week. If I mark it as watched in kodi it will also mark as watched in trak.TV. Just not sure why it doesn't scrobble. If I am the only one I won't bother @Razze but if others experience the same thing I will raise an issue on git.

This happens to me not only with The Flash a few others too usually the first 1 or 2 episodes in a playlist, dont mark it yourself as watched on trakt just wait until your library updates and it will add it then

I only mark it as watched in my library. I have tried to leave it as unmarked in my library for long periods of time (24 hours or so at times) but it just won't get marked. If I mark it as watched in my library, it will mark it as watched in Trakt on lib update, and it will also show it in my history. But without manually marking it as watched in my lib, it won't get marked as watched in Trakt and won't show in my history either.

Tx. for your answer. I will keep on testing see i I can figure it out.
(2015-02-12, 18:50)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 15:10)komplex Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 00:50)RavRob Wrote: "The flash"doesn't scrobble at all. I first noticed that last week and it is doing the same thing again this week. If I mark it as watched in kodi it will also mark as watched in trak.TV. Just not sure why it doesn't scrobble. If I am the only one I won't bother @Razze but if others experience the same thing I will raise an issue on git.

This happens to me not only with The Flash a few others too usually the first 1 or 2 episodes in a playlist, dont mark it yourself as watched on trakt just wait until your library updates and it will add it then

I only mark it as watched in my library. I have tried to leave it as unmarked in my library for long periods of time (24 hours or so at times) but it just won't get marked. If I mark it as watched in my library, it will mark it as watched in Trakt on lib update, and it will also show it in my history. But without manually marking it as watched in my lib, it won't get marked as watched in Trakt and won't show in my history either.

Tx. for your answer. I will keep on testing see i I can figure it out.

Kodi should do the marking of the item, after you watched something. So this should not be a problem.

Can you try again? They fixed an problem with this and some other shows earlier today, but it's probably unrelated
@Razze - I'm happy for people to use the xml/images as long as a nod/credit is added somewhere Smile

Are you adding an option for an alternative skin? If I'll make a darker version of the existing theme. The xml would stay the same, so it would just be another texture set.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-02-12, 23:05)Piers Wrote: @Razze - I'm happy for people to use the xml/images as long as a nod/credit is added somewhere Smile

Are you adding an option for an alternative skin? If I'll make a darker version of the existing theme. The xml would stay the same, so it would just be another texture set.
a thought, for now could it just be an option between original and new, sorry if im taking things out of scope @Razze
(2015-02-12, 21:45)Razze Wrote:

Can you try again? They fixed an problem with this and some other shows earlier today, but it's probably unrelated

Tx but still no joy. And still only with the Flash.
I also have another problem with this show. I have it on two machines and although it is marked as watched on Trakt and on one machine, the other one does not update the watched status even when I run the addon manually.
@Razze, could you give us a eta? days, weeks, months? Thanks for the great work.
(2015-02-12, 23:20)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 21:45)Razze Wrote:

I also have another problem with this show. I have it on two machines and although it is marked as watched on Trakt and on one machine, the other one does not update the watched status even when I run the addon manually.
I just watched the last episode and the scrobble worked fine, I was able to watch in trakt site what I was watching that time
(2015-02-13, 00:53)leo06 Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 23:20)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 21:45)Razze Wrote: Can you try again? They fixed an problem with this and some other shows earlier today, but it's probably unrelated

I just watched the last episode and the scrobble worked fine, I was able to watch in trakt site what I was watching that time

Tx Leo. This is really crazy for me. It seems Trakt doesn't see "the flash" at all (he's likely too fast LOL). No bars showing the status of the show being watched. It works great for everything else, movies or any episodes. Just the flash gives me trouble.
No eta.

Feels like I got the last sync bug that I know of squashed. Probably should do some more refactorings.
(2015-02-13, 02:51)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 00:53)leo06 Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 23:20)RavRob Wrote: Tx but still no joy. And still only with the Flash.

Tx Leo. This is really crazy for me. It seems Trakt doesn't see "the flash" at all (he's likely too fast LOL). No bars showing the status of the show being watched. It works great for everything else, movies or any episodes. Just the flash gives me trouble.

Might be due to the flash being the flash 2014? Can you check your logfile?
Code:
01:49:29 T:13972  NOTICE: [trakt] getEpisodeDetailsFromKodi(): {u'episodedetails': {u'tvshowid': 50, u'episode': 13, u'uniqueid': {u'unknown': u''}, u'season': 1, u'episodeid': 401, u'label': u'The Nuclear Man', u'file': u'D:\\TV\\The Flash (2014)\\Season 01\\The Flash (2014) - S01E13 - The Nuclear Man.mkv', u'playcount': 0, u'showtitle': u'The Flash (2014)'}}
01:49:29 T:13972  NOTICE: [trakt] getShowDetailsFromKodi(): {u'tvshowdetails': {u'imdbnumber': u'279121', u'tvshowid': 50, u'year': 2014, u'label': u'The Flash (2014)'}}
01:49:29 T:13972  NOTICE: [trakt] EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 38, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\Wes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\scrobbler.py", line 121, in playbackStarted
                                                self.curVideoInfo = utilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episodeDetailsKodi)
                                            TypeError: kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

That's what happening right now with the latest dev branch
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13