• 37(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
Wow, such an impressive skin.
I never liked a skin this much since refocus Big. I love how easy it is to read.
Thanks a lot!
(2015-02-09, 02:15)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 00:22)Bullsboy Wrote: I have to say I love this skin. I've been using Aoen Nox 5 for a while and I think this just takes it to the next level!
I love it so much that I've just read 36 pages of posts to make sure I've not missed anything, so if I'm about to ask you something previously answered, I apologize in advance!

The only thing I'm missing is logos just above the seekbar on pause etc. Is there any way to have this?
Thanks! No plans to add logos or clear art to the pause screen, you would need to mod it.

Fair enough. Could you just point me to which file needs modding? I presume I can just take the code from the same file in Aeon NOx?
(2015-02-11, 00:40)Bullsboy Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 02:15)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 00:22)Bullsboy Wrote: I have to say I love this skin. I've been using Aoen Nox 5 for a while and I think this just takes it to the next level!
I love it so much that I've just read 36 pages of posts to make sure I've not missed anything, so if I'm about to ask you something previously answered, I apologize in advance!

The only thing I'm missing is logos just above the seekbar on pause etc. Is there any way to have this?
Thanks! No plans to add logos or clear art to the pause screen, you would need to mod it.

Fair enough. Could you just point me to which file needs modding? I presume I can just take the code from the same file in Aeon NOx?
Yeah, you should just be able to copy the control from Aeon Nox's DialogSeekbar.xml.
(2015-02-08, 06:56)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 06:46)adambollinger Wrote: Bryan, thanks so much for removing the color diffuse on the channel logos. The white theme looks amazing with my color logo PNGs! However, it appears as though there's still a color diffuse on the logos when I press in the info key when the channel is full screen and also on the pop up channel menu.

Thanks for your help!

Just pushed an update to git that should fix that.

Looks like the color diffuse is still on the TV channel logos on the now playing section on the home screen and also on the top section of the info page while the channel is full screen.

Also on the list view for TV Show seasons, the currently selected show thumb turns black. This appears to only be on the white theme.

Thanks so much for fixing all this! I'll drop you a donation soon.
(2015-02-11, 04:58)adambollinger Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 06:56)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 06:46)adambollinger Wrote: Bryan, thanks so much for removing the color diffuse on the channel logos. The white theme looks amazing with my color logo PNGs! However, it appears as though there's still a color diffuse on the logos when I press in the info key when the channel is full screen and also on the pop up channel menu.

Thanks for your help!

Just pushed an update to git that should fix that.

Looks like the color diffuse is still on the TV channel logos on the now playing section on the home screen and also on the top section of the info page while the channel is full screen.

Also on the list view for TV Show seasons, the currently selected show thumb turns black. This appears to only be on the white theme.

Thanks so much for fixing all this! I'll drop you a donation soon.
Out of town right now, will fix when I get back.

Don't have a donation link, just send one to the xbmc foundation. Smile
For some reason I am only getting list view as the only view available for video addons.
However, in programs I can select other views.
Hi,

First of all: thanks to bryanbrazil for creating a great skin. I'm currently testing it out for potential use on my main HTPC, and it's possibly edging out my old favourite Metropolis. Smile

I do have a question about movie ratings (the mpaa-type, not voting-type). I'm in Australia, and all my .nfo files are setup with <mpaa>Australia:xxx</mpaa> in them. From what I noticed, you do have support for showing Australian rating symbols on a info page for a movie, but for me, they're not showing up. I just get the "NR" on every movie I have added to my library.

What I'd like to know is this: What exactly do I have to add/change in my .nfo files to get the Australian ratings to work?

Thanks in advance for your time,
~Jondar
Hey Bryan. Skin is great. I like the blend of Aeon and Refocus.

I just came across a small bug. Adding a source to the homescreen, then choosing to select it, just brings you to the videos view; not to the actual source. Looking at the Default select action, the code comes up with
Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"D:\F1\",return)
The Window code seems to be the problem. Changing the window code to '10006' brought me to the exact source
Will look into these issues when I get back to a computer. Can't remember if it uses skinshortcuts to set the path. Looks like you are setting it to a folder of videos that are not scanned into the library. Will investigate.
(2015-02-13, 04:42)bryanbrazil Wrote: Will look into these issues when I get back to a computer. Can't remember if it uses skinshortcuts to set the path. Looks like you are setting it to a folder of videos that are not scanned into the library. Will investigate.

Happens when I point the shortcut to 'Video Library -> Sources" (whether or not its scanned in the library), Then choose show as Files view.
seeme
Code always came back ActivateWindow(10025,"SOURCE",return), changing to ActivateWindow(10006,"SOURCE",return) seemed to fix the issue, otherwise, everything's great
I have also noticed that when adding items to the custom5 submenu they are not showing on the main screen.
Found another little bug.
When you enter a movie collection and go back to the main list. Mimic bring you back to the top of the list instead of where you was, and movie are no longer grouped by collection.
Some screenshot :

- Here all my chucky movie are grouped in the same collection.

- Once enter in the chucky collection I go back to the main list but mimic bring me to the top of the list instead of the position i was previously > chucky collection.

- And now my movies are no longer grouped by colection, all collection are affected not only the one i was entered previously, as you can see on the previous screen alvin & the chipmunk are also no longer grouped in a collection.

I tested the default kodi theme it didn't have this problem.
I'm using mimic on RPi B+.

I've cannot make the tv shows and movies subscriptions appear in the main menu display.

Any ideas?
(2015-02-13, 17:47)hazelip Wrote: I'm using mimic on RPi B+.

I've cannot make the tv shows and movies subscriptions appear in the main menu display.

Any ideas?
Do you mean show up under TV Shows and Movies when you click them or do you mean latest episodes, recent movies widgets? Either way, as long as they are in the library, they should show. Have a play with Skin Settings to get the widgets you are after
(2015-02-13, 17:47)hazelip Wrote: I'm using mimic on RPi B+.

Any ideas?
Yeah, not sure what you mean by subscriptions. Do you mean from a video addon?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9