3D activating on audio
I've used Confluence as a reference as well as reading through the Gotham changes for 3D (I know, this is Helix I'm talking about).

What I've done

1) Added a 3D button to VideoOSD using this:

Code:
                    <control type="button" id="14">
                        <description>3D Dialog Trigger</description>
                        <posx>1248</posx>
                        <height>100</height>
                        <width>100</width>
                        <texturefocus>osd/fullscreen/buttons/3d-fo.png</texturefocus>
                        <texturenofocus>osd/fullscreen/buttons/3d-nofo.png</texturenofocus>
                        <onclick>StereoMode</onclick>
                        <enable>VideoPlayer.IsStereoscopic</enable>
                        <onleft>6</onleft>
                        <onright>10</onright>
                        <onup>Close</onup>
                        <ondown>Close</ondown>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="10" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="!VideoPlayer.IsStereoscopic">Conditional</animation>
                    </control>

2) Cosmetic changes to make it fit in correctly.

The problem

The select dialogue is opening for audio streams (or not depending on settings from the Video Options in Settings), but only if trying to play music right after the last 3D title has finished/exited playing. It doesn't happen after about 30 seconds to a minute. The end result if the video below. I only have Big Buck Bunny to test with so it's not great.

Obviously I looked through DialogSelect.xml to see what needs to be added and have added the container id as well as various audio related ones - I'm still stumped by the fact is only happens when playing audio (radio and library music tested) within a minute of playing.

Here's a video from another user showing the problem:

Have I missed/not read something important (obviously)?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
This is an issue from `Black's version as well as an issue in xhaggi's version. Hm.

I'd say this has nothing to do with your button and is more than likely a Kodi problem.
(2015-02-16, 01:58)Hitcher Wrote: I'd say this has nothing to do with your button and is more than likely a Kodi problem.

I've been thinking the same, but it doesn't happen with Confluence hence me thinking I've missed something.

I think it's a problem with Kodi, as I can reproduce this error in all skins - including Confluence.

If playing a movie in side-by-side mode and directly afterwards playing a song, the error is most likely to happen.
Could it have something to do with the fact the movie is still in the current playlist perhaps?
(2015-02-16, 14:00)Gade Wrote: I think it's a problem with Kodi, as I can reproduce this error in all skins - including Confluence.

If playing a movie in side-by-side mode and directly afterwards playing a song, the error is most likely to happen.

I spent well over an hour trying out every skin the repository - I couldn't get it to reproduce. I'll try again though, interesting.

(2015-02-16, 14:52)Hitcher Wrote: Could it have something to do with the fact the movie is still in the current playlist perhaps?

That's a good point, I'm going to do another test now and see. Are any Team Kodi people looking at this?

might be an issue with some cached infolabel, or that dvdplayer is used for audio instaed of paplayer (for unknown reasons).
(2015-02-16, 15:15)da-anda Wrote: might be an issue with some cached infolabel, or that dvdplayer is used for audio instaed of paplayer (for unknown reasons).

Can anyone else confirms this?

Bump @da-anda

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D activating on audio0