• 21(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2015-02-17, 02:32)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, one other thing. Are you planning to add the popup for recordings? (Series recordings, not just one time recordings)

Yes. Check front page - you can see my todo list there.
Edit: Added. Can you test with latest git and take a few screenshots for me? I can't test as I don't use NextPVR or WMC backends. Should be fine, but possible I made a typo etc...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Jurial,

Is there any way you can add the option to have the media info display by default on pause instead of having to hit enter on the controller and then press the up arrow?

Like below, but without the top bar:
I'd rather have the end time displayed by default in the osd than the extended info...
(2015-02-17, 02:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 02:32)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, one other thing. Are you planning to add the popup for recordings? (Series recordings, not just one time recordings)

Edit: Added. Can you test with latest git and take a few screenshots for me? I can't test as I don't use NextPVR or WMC backends. Should be fine, but possible I made a typo etc...

Thanks Jurial, I'll definitely get the screenshots done

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jurialmunkey Smile

I was wondering if you could point me to where I could change the highlight color? I am loving the new skin (switched from Eminence) but I miss my custom red highlight color (soft purple and burnt orange were ones I added to "Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customization here") months back . Also will there be an option for a larger font size? The current font is a bit small for me, the Eminence sized skin was perfect for my TV.

Thanks again for your hard work.
Loving the rapid and functional progress of your skin Jurial.

When you customise home menu and select a default background for each menu item, to select a single or multi image it defaults to your file manager source libraries so you cant navigate to where you have image files saved.

Is this intentional?
I've enabled clearlogos in Skin Settings, but they aren't showing anywhere. Do I need to do something else to get this working?

Great skin by the way.

Thanks
Thank you for the great skin, amazed how good it is in such a short period.

Few requests/suggestions

Any chance you would consider removing the episode air date from the media info and extra info views as the information is duplicated in the extended episode info section and it makes the lists harder to read IMO.

In the episode extra info view how about putting the episode name in bold at the start of the plot section of text. All the other information is there, show, season, episode #, air date and plot but the episode name is missing.

Any chance you can put the movie certification rating on the bottom row of media info text/icons.
I would love to see that too, please. Smile

(2015-02-17, 08:42)nicki365 Wrote: Hello jurialmunkey Smile

I was wondering if you could point me to where I could change the highlight color? I am loving the new skin (switched from Eminence) but I miss my custom red highlight color (soft purple and burnt orange were ones I added to "Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customization here") months back . Also will there be an option for a larger font size? The current font is a bit small for me, the Eminence sized skin was perfect for my TV.

Thanks again for your hard work.
Agree!
(2015-02-16, 11:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 10:46)username145 Wrote: Tiny suggestion, feel free to ignore:

The progress bars in the PVR windows are inconsistent with the rest of the skin, being (very) short and curved. Compared to eg. the volume meter or seek bars which are long and rectangular, it just looks out of place IMO

An option to disable the little preview window in the PVR channel window would be great, or maybe have it automatically disabled when background video is enabled

Other than that, looks and runs wonderfully!

Edit: Any chance of horizontal sub-menus? Always expecting horizontal drawer submenus from horizontal menus, likewise with vertical
All good suggestions and possibly yes on all fronts. I like the idea of disabling the preview window if show in background is enabled - opens it up for bigger view of the plot etc.
I'm not 100% sure on changing the progress bars - it depends on what I come up with.
I would like to have horizontal menus as an option and I think I have an idea about how to do them -- it depends on whether it works as well as I think it would - it would help with navigation too because you could press up once for submenu and again for the widget.

Thanks!

Played around with it a little more, a couple more suggestions:

The recordings view has a preview window just like the channels view, except in this case it is never used, just displays a static stock image. Could be a good place for the thumbnails, but the tiny thumbnails next to the recording's title would need to be removed.

If you bring up the channel list by hitting "c" while watching live TV, the "currently being watched" channel has a striped texture (in addition to the little progress bars in my previous post). It looks nice, but I don't see that texture anywhere else in the skin-- in line with the rest of the skin, I would just have the text be pink in colour to indicate it is selected.

A kiosk mode would be fantastic

Nitpicking, but I don't know that anybody finds the dB value useful (I'm not an audio guy, so could be totally wrong haha) in volume control. But I think Confluence has it, so it must be there for a reason Tongue
(2015-02-17, 02:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Here are the screenshots of the recording steps

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is different about the "Square" theme? I have selected it, but can't see any noticeable difference between this and the default.
(2015-02-17, 18:33)filthycatbox Wrote: What is different about the "Square" theme? I have selected it, but can't see any noticeable difference between this and the default.
the edges of every dialog window aren't rounded. this also applies to posters and stuff
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
i have one feature request.

if there is a pvr recording scheduled it is always showing up in the top right corner as next recording...
can you add this notification dialog as a widget so it can be configured to just show up at the live tv entry (like the weather widget)?

that would be great.. Smile

EDIT: maybe you can also add the option "Always show next recording widget" within the skin settings like you did with the weather widget.. Wink
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37