• 1(current)
Req Your Requests
Use This Thread for requisting any feature that you may be missing on the skin. Posts off topic will be deleted.
Hi DjCisco,
it was a good idea to start this thread.

My requests:
Can you add a "skin settings" button?
Banner View.

Thanks in advance.
(2015-02-17, 16:54)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi DjCisco,
it was a good idea to start this thread.

My requests:
Can you add a "skin settings" button?
Banner View.

Thanks in advance.

Done. available on next update
Hi DjCisco

First thanks for a great skin.

Is it possible to increase the rows in the TV EPG and in the All Channels to 9, i think it would fit fine.

ThanksSmile
Hi DJCisco,

Further Exploring your Skin and it looks sleek.

Some features that I would appreciate would be since I work with many custom shortcuts on the home Home menu:

– Set pictures or Icon for each box in a custom menu and custom background for each custom box.
– Kiosk Mode.
– Possibility to hide Icons on the left where settings and make it more hidden.
– smaller movie interfomation when playing a video

Looking forward to seeing your skin evolve over time :-)
(2015-02-24, 10:36)psysfaction Wrote: Hi DJCisco,

Further Exploring your Skin and it looks sleek.

Some features that I would appreciate would be since I work with many custom shortcuts on the home Home menu:

– Set pictures or Icon for each box in a custom menu and custom background for each custom box.
– Kiosk Mode.
– Possibility to hide Icons on the left where settings and make it more hidden.
– smaller movie interfomation when playing a video

Looking forward to seeing your skin evolve over time :-)

When you add a custom tile, you can already select a cusyom icon and text

It is already possible to select a custom icon for the home menus.

Custom Background for each menu. Has already been added in the latest update (3.0.4)

"Possibillity to hide icons...", I dont understand what you mean, please explain.

Smaller movie info: No, sorry thats the way Box looks
(2015-02-19, 20:22)JanuzK Wrote: Hi DjCisco

First thanks for a great skin.

Is it possible to increase the rows in the TV EPG and in the All Channels to 9, i think it would fit fine.

ThanksSmile

Sorry but no. It is always 7 i. List views
DjCisco

"Custom Background for each menu. Has already been added in the latest update (3.0.4)"

Re this new feature. How do I enable? Can't seem to find the setting Sad
(2015-02-24, 19:41)stovies Wrote: DjCisco

"Custom Background for each menu. Has already been added in the latest update (3.0.4)"

Re this new feature. How do I enable? Can't seem to find the setting Sad

After you enter the homr customizatipm window. You will find an icon on the top right. Simply navigate to that icon an click it.
How about an option for deactivating the whole favorites section?
(2015-02-27, 14:19)Ziemowit Wrote: How about an option for deactivating the whole favorites section?

This is already possivle simply remove the favourites tile under the "Customize Home Window " option.
Mighty be another misunderstanding. When in home window and hitting "menu" button on apple remote, it will show me a list of favorites. This one I want removed. I don't want to access this window as I don't mark anything as favorite. It's also confusing since in the top "bar" the ring around e.g. movies section is marked yellow, so I assume I could navigate through that.
Removing favorites tile didn't solve it.
DJCisco,

- Any thoughts on a Subtitles toggle on/off button in the OSD?

- How about options to disable "watched" icons for TV and/or Movies? It's great for TV episodes to see where you're up to, but for movies it's kinda spammy having a tick on every watched movie poster. It's a little hard to forget that you watched a movie lol
(2015-03-01, 10:22)Ziemowit Wrote: Mighty be another misunderstanding. When in home window and hitting "menu" button on apple remote, it will show me a list of favorites. This one I want removed. I don't want to access this window as I don't mark anything as favorite. It's also confusing since in the top "bar" the ring around e.g. movies section is marked yellow, so I assume I could navigate through that.
Removing favorites tile didn't solve it.

True, the home icons shouldnt appear when favorites are beeing viewed. So that will be corrected.

As of dissabling a completw window . well thats just impossible. The only way to accomplish this is to remove all posaible ways to access the window. The window still exists but you just have no way of accessing it.

In your case that can be accomplishes by:
- removing the favourites tile AND
- mapping your Menu Button to perform other function
Ok. Understand. How about only disabling access from home menu? That should be just a "link" to be removed, right? This kind of "hidden" window doesn't follow BOX's philosophy in my opinion.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1