• 75(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
i'm italian Smile

Forza Napoli sempre Wink
@aracnoz

Cool mate, gonna check
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-02-17, 18:22)aracnoz Wrote: i'm italian Smile

Forza Napoli sempre Wink

Come on!!!! Forza Juve per sempre!!! Wink

By the way I have one more question: is there a way to "double-check" which player is used (I mean DVDplayer or DSPlayer) according to the rules specified in the different .xml files?

Pressing "O" during the playback, Kodi just shows the information related to the file, but not to the player currently used.

Cheers,

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2015-02-17, 22:41)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 18:22)aracnoz Wrote: i'm italian Smile

Forza Napoli sempre Wink

Come on!!!! Forza Juve per sempre!!! Wink

By the way I have one more question: is there a way to "double-check" which player is used (I mean DVDplayer or DSPlayer) according to the rules specified in the different .xml files?

Pressing "O" during the playback, Kodi just shows the information related to the file, but not to the player currently used.

Cheers,

Alex

If u see the reference to the filters u are using for video and audio (LAV video or audio for example), then it's DSPlayer.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
(2015-02-17, 18:16)aracnoz Wrote: if there are no file it will be created when you add a rule or a filter

all editing has effect in userdata folder, the files that are in the home folder of the Kodi will remain untouched

i made everything in a way that a new user of Kodi in DSPlayer version can completely ignore the existence of these files

I just remembered i have a portable installation for Kodi 14.1 Dsplayer (cos i still have the Gotham as well)
So, i am not sure it will be possible to use this, unless there's a way to specify a different path for the userdata folder.
Sad

Edit: i can unrar each folder into the correct one, one by one, but i don't know if the exe will take the config files (or save them) to the original path, or the relative path.... What do u think Aracnoz?
HTPC
Thumbs Up 
Thank you very much aracnoz!
Those new menus are awesome!

If possible, just some things:

1 - When pressing back after doing some changes to the media rules, would be possible to make it alert that the changes are not saved yet (and maybe ask if want to save or discard)?
When testing, by impulse I pressed to go back and lost the changes several times... Tongue

2 - Not really important, since I don't know if adding new filters will be constantly used, but when adding a new filter selecting from the "System filter list", would it be possible to autofill also the OSDName/Filter Name as well, just like it happens on the guid field?

Thanks again for all the effort on DSPlayer!

--

vicmanpergar, I only use the portable version (with "kodi.exe -p" commandline), which is much more simple to manage/backup, and everything worked fine.

You just need to extract the files from the rar to the 14.1 folder where is the kodi.exe, then replace it and the system/language folders (but just in case, do a backup of the whole folder before, including the portable_data folder).
The executable itself will work as it should and save the settings in the right place (in case of running with the portable switch, it will use the portable_data folder as before).
@le__

Great, thanks a lot for the confirmation, will install now mate.
HTPC
@le__

ok, I will add these two things

@ for all

in the actual release there are some small bugs that i've fixed, then i realized that for the "extra filter" and "shaders" there are the possibility to add some attributes

i don't think that all of them are realy important, i've already work to a system to hide e unhide the "extra filter" and "shaders" that we are configuring so the interface remain almost clean

but i would to know which are the attribute that you prefer for "shaders" and "extra filter"

this it's the complete list

Attribute("audiocodec");
Attribute("audiochannels");
Attribute("videocodec");
Attribute("videoresolution");
Attribute("videoaspect");
Attribute("fourcc");

for shader i think that resolution can be the only one that it's important

for "extra filter" may be

audiocodec, audiochannels, videocodec, videoresolutions

what do you think?
I only use FFDshow RAW for extra filter. So just knew it was correctly loaded is ok for me.
with all latest change

now are visible only one "extra filter" and one "shaders"... when you select an "extra filter" or a "shader" from the list the menu will add an new empty "extra filter" or "shader"
plus the advanced setting with the special attribute like videoresolution and bla bla bla

we have to test it, when we are sure that all it's ok then i can build a setup
Hi if I would like to have dvdplayer to handle TS and rtsp types only what would I need to change in my XML files?
(2015-02-20, 08:57)Bjur Wrote: Hi if I would like to have dvdplayer to handle TS and rtsp types only what would I need to change in my XML files?

I believe you have to create rule for those in playercorefactory. So it take precedent before DSPlayer.
(2015-02-20, 10:37)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 08:57)Bjur Wrote: Hi if I would like to have dvdplayer to handle TS and rtsp types only what would I need to change in my XML files?

I believe you have to create rule for those in playercorefactory. So it take precedent before DSPlayer.

I have a similar issus as Bjur. I have tried all kinds of rules in the PFC and none of them seem to fall back to the DVDPlayer.
(2015-02-21, 00:16)RamboUnchained Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 10:37)oldpoem Wrote:

I have a similar issus as Bjur. I have tried all kinds of rules in the PFC and none of them seem to fall back to the DVDPlayer.

I tried and it worked fine. So not sure what is your problem.

<rule name="rtsprtmp" protocols="rtsp|rtmp" player="DVDPlayer" />
<rule name="ts" filetypes="ts" player="DVDPlayer" />
How come when using left/right arrows in DSPlayer to skip 30 sec, I have to actually wait until 30 seconds have passed from the start of the video before skipping back to 0:00 is possible? Previously I was able to skip back from, say, 0:17 to 0:00 seconds without DSPlayer..? Can I change this behavior?
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8