• 3(current)
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]
Shure thing, mate.
Please reshare if you modify anything else than scancodes.
see post 43
V1.1

Added:

FOUR SQUARES button - if XBMC is maximized, minimizes XBMC and sets cursor to unblock, OK to mouse click, BACK to rightclick, if XBMC is minimized, it maximizes XBMC and sets cursor to blocked, OK to enter, BACK to back.

see post 43
Nobody wants to contribute anything ?

For instance, if xbmc runs in fullscreen IfWinExist doesn't always detect the window, so it won't minimize it. Any thoughts on that ?
Just bought this myself only problem I'm having is every time after letting it sit for a minute then pressing any button re activates the dam mouse again anyway to shut it off permenatly ? An anyone have instructs on how to programs the colored buttons? Instructions that came with it are the worst EVER thanks in advance !

M8 tv box using xbmc/ kodi 13.2
sorry bro i am currently on business trip in oversea, no chance to test your script yet!
(2015-02-10, 14:24)Sugarayk Wrote: Just bought this myself only problem I'm having is every time after letting it sit for a minute then pressing any button re activates the dam mouse again anyway to shut it off permenatly ? An anyone have instructs on how to programs the colored buttons? Instructions that came with it are the worst EVER thanks in advance !

M8 tv box using xbmc/ kodi 13.2

disable mouse input in Kodi.
Thank u I will try that when I get a chance. Something else I found if it'll help anyone

The IR learning procedure is as follows

(1) Press and hold MX3 TV button until the LED blinks slowly
(2) Point device remote at MX3 and press the IR command you want the MX3 to learn (Light will stop blinking)
(3) On the MX3 remote, press the Colour button you want to assign the IR command to
(4) Wait for light to stop blinking and repeat

**A useful tip for the Gyroscopic mouse, pressing the cursor disable button will only disable the mouse until the remote wakes from a sleep (20 - 30 seconds of inactivity). I eventually figured out that pressing and holding the cursor disable button for about 3 seconds, disables it until you press the cursor disable button again, very handy if you don't want the mouse getting in the way after the remote wakes from a sleep
(2015-02-10, 15:12)Sugarayk Wrote: **A useful tip for the Gyroscopic mouse, pressing the cursor disable button will only disable the mouse until the remote wakes from a sleep (20 - 30 seconds of inactivity). I eventually figured out that pressing and holding the cursor disable button for about 3 seconds, disables it until you press the cursor disable button again, very handy if you don't want the mouse getting in the way after the remote wakes from a sleep

The cursor disable button disables the cursor only for a while even if you keep it pressed several seconds. If you'r using XBMC, try my script or executable for disableing the cursor. Make shure you read what every button does.
You can also try HighStream's setup, wich is much more comprehensive than my thingy (works with XBMC / Kodi, x86/x64).
Calinutz, i tested your script, but i gave up because my remote is different to yours, i dont have so many key available to PC.

anyway thank you!
Agggh! finally. thanks man

(2015-01-11, 20:52)naudnaud Wrote: Hello,

First post here, and just registered to let you know how to disable mouse until reactivated. :-)
I do not have this remote yet, but looking around, I found this from Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/xbmc/comments/2f...te/ckrufbr

Ahh! I found something! If you hit the cursor button, you switch from mouse/keyboard mode to remote mode, which we know.
And when the remote sleeps and wakes up, it goes back to mouse/keyboard mode.
But! Hold that button down for about 2 seconds. It switches to remote mode, and stays there! This is exactly what I was looking for, it's amazing. I've been using it like this, it's perfect. So you can still tap the cursor key again to get back to mouse mode, just remember to hold it down for 2 seconds to lock in remote mode.
Now I just need to figure out the other random issues (remapping the back/home keys to work in XBMC, etc). But I think I might stick it out with this one.

I hope it works! Let us know!
By the way, which one is the CURSOR button, just ordered the remote and want to be ready when it gets here. :-)

Enjoy!
The shortcut doesn't work for me
When I start kodi.bat its give me "not found"

How can I fix it?
(2015-02-10, 15:12)Sugarayk Wrote: **A useful tip for the Gyroscopic mouse, pressing the cursor disable button will only disable the mouse until the remote wakes from a sleep (20 - 30 seconds of inactivity). I eventually figured out that pressing and holding the cursor disable button for about 3 seconds, disables it until you press the cursor disable button again, very handy if you don't want the mouse getting in the way after the remote wakes from a sleep

This does not work at least for me. it does not matter how long i press it after a few idle seconds when i press anything on the remote the cursor just comes back.

(2015-02-10, 18:01)calinutz Wrote: The cursor disable button disables the cursor only for a while even if you keep it pressed several seconds. If you'r using XBMC, try my script or executable for disableing the cursor. Make shure you read what every button does.
You can also try HighStream's setup, wich is much more comprehensive than my thingy (works with XBMC / Kodi, x86/x64).

i am on an android tv box so i am not able to use those scripts either. any good tip for me to get this remote working properly?
dj_beirut, sorry, my mediaplayer is win7, and i have no ideea how to write programs for android. nor for windows if i may say so.

So here's what i've been cooking for last two weeks:

User interface to scan your own codes for the remotes that use diffrent codes compared to mine
Added environment support (You can choose if you are on Kodi or XBMC)
Modified close XBMC/Kodi routine, (now with kill) so it's more effective when XBMC/Kodi freezes.
Improved minimize XBMC/Kodi routine (now with hide alternative for when in true fullscreen).
Light tamper proof (checks automatically for aditional needed files, and integrity).
Commands ar still builtin, and not selectable, so read my previous posts to see what action coresponds to what key.

Don;t forget, if you panic, Alt Z exits the app.

If you'd be so kind to test it, and share yor opinion, i'd be greatful guys.

P.S. only compiled version for now, it's a code chaos in there so no source till i manage to clean and tidy it up.

DOWNLOAD
I would like to know how to reset this remote to defaults, as the power key came default (I think) sending RF,
but in learning how to program it, I programmed the power key with an IR command.

Also someone mentioned 'switching' the PG+/- keys with the TV button, I don't know what that means.

thx
(2015-02-21, 04:25)dj_beirut Wrote: i am on an android tv box so i am not able to use those scripts either. any good tip for me to get this remote working properly?

try https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...iner&hl=en

it's a keyremapper for android
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]7