• 6(current)
WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
Yeh I noticed this as well yesterday.

The database should fix itself as it imports the results every 24hrs. I think the provider is sometimes just slow. There should be no need to ever add manual results for soccer.

Seems to be working now anyway Wink
Test it on Aenox and I have found the next issues while browsing basketball:

- Players page is not displayed (tested using keyboard and mousse - you click on it, but nothing happens/appears)
- Results are not displayed fully (only single figures). Only you can see them if you are placed over them and then, they scroll. Is it possible to display them fully instead one by one while scrolling, please?

Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Players are not yet implemented, got a bit busy let's see if tonight I can handle them.
As for the results yeah I've found that. Will fix today as well
So good news, with a bit of a delay but it's here (with a few other things):

v.0.0.11
-Added navigation to players. This view in this window will present the cutout as top-priority, the thumb if the cutout is not available and a simple no-face image if there is no art for the player:

When clicking on a player it will activate a dialog select that will let you browse his/her tweets (if twitter is defined), read the player plot in full screen (using the builtin skin dialog) or view the fanart of each player in fullscreen:

Plot:

Unfortunately kodi has some limitations for sending pictures (or several pictures) to its player. Considering some hackish solutions to get this to work, I decided to make the "player" myself with a simple controlImage. Navigating input left or input right will change the image displayed. This is also applied to teams art and can be accessed (in team's case) from the team details dialog.

This has been a cool project.

PS: Ovokx nba results should be now fixed
PS2: Need to organize future progress a bit better. Do anyone know of a good public "task list" online tool?
Epic! That's really awesome.

For the task list, try this site https://trello.com/b/tDI9GRXv/xbmc-add-on-website

I am wondering what the best resolution is for those player cutouts. Maybe we should just drop the JPG player image and just use cutouts?
(2015-02-25, 11:05)zag Wrote: Epic! That's really awesome.

For the task list, try this site https://trello.com/b/tDI9GRXv/xbmc-add-on-website

I am wondering what the best resolution is for those player cutouts. Maybe we should just drop the JPG player image and just use cutouts?

Looks even more complete than what I was looking for, thanks. I though of doing that in github but the simple fact I would need to make the list myself in markdown language is just not productive. I'll create an account tonight.

As for player cutouts vs images I think both have different uses so they can both co-exist. Priority should be given to the cutout since it can be used in far more interfaces than the jpg image. So If I were you I would keep things as they are but with some slight modifications:

- When entering a player in the db the cutout would appear on the top (1st priority) and image on the bottom (lower priority).
- When searching for a player, the list of players (result list) would present the cutout if available and not the player image as happens now (search eric dier for instance). Or both with priority given to the cutout
You can put the Uruguayan league please.
Sorry for my english.
You should post that on the database thread here in the forums or in thesportsdb forum itself. Note that the information does not arrive from the sky and collaboration is needed.
Latest version not working for me on Aeon Nox 5 past the league page.

I think the screen files are missing again.
(2015-03-05, 18:50)zag Wrote: Latest version not working for me on Aeon Nox 5 past the league page.

I think the screen files are missing again.

Probably some league/sport in particular or data missing on the database that causes error and locks the script. Those exceptions are not being handled right now.
I made a minor modification to the view to display the next match, home/away and days till the event and it's working fine:

I also started making the wizzard that will save data of your profile to the userdata of the addon. This data will be usefull to display your favourite team according to sport on the home menu dialog (with direct navigation to it), usefull for future widgets, etc.

Also added a few other options of the main menu (like hiding sports entirely) that is already in github. Will add a few more like an option to display a different background according to sport either the one the addon ships or another defined by the user.

After the wizzard is finished, I'll start building the calendar view which I think will be quite quick. Talking about calendar view, I know event timing is not available in the database since the source of your data seems to return them a bit messed up. Can you consider to include any way for an user to fill the hour manually? Probably considering GMT as a base.

Unfortunately I have to take some important personal life decisions right now, hence this project has developed very little this week so my apologies for the lack of news.
Cool, i've been working on league tables recently. It will be ready soon, just waiting for xmlsoccer.com to get their site fixed so the data feed works again.

Will also work on the match time, i'm sure there is a solution somewhere

Good luck with the personal life stuff Wink
For my personal use of the plugin, since I only follow 5 or 6 leagues (and three sports at most) a manual entry to edit the time -hour:minute format (even if your data providers do not offer a usable date string) would allow me to develop a bot or something to update it automatically daily or between days.

League tables since the only important data (for soccer) is nbr of games, w/l/d and goals even parsing the already available database would make them automatically as well no?
If the data is wrong it might be even better since it would force users to check where the error is and as a consequence fix any wrong data in the current season.

Cheers
(2015-02-27, 18:54)geniowe2002 Wrote: You can put the Uruguayan league please.
Sorry for my english.

Added Wink

http://www.thesportsdb.com/league/4432
enen92, I have added some rss feed for italian basket teams and it seems that it doesn't work properly:

Also find another issue at fixtures when displaying round nr:

Wink
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3