• 147(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
It's not about the percentage it's mostly about missing %i or %d in the translated strings, thats what we should look out for.
which Transifex is used for this version of trakt ?
i found one but that's the old version
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2015-02-25, 22:06)TRaSH Wrote: which Transifex is used for this version of trakt ?
i found one but that's the old version

Sorry, forgot the link. https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...ipt-trakt/

As far as I know there wasn't a transiflex for the old one.
(2015-02-25, 15:13)darkmaffia Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 14:09)smakovits Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 23:21)smakovits Wrote: OK, got it, it's a per episode removal. Show is now gone, I'll see how it does next update.
OK, with show removed, trakt updated thing last night and once again it is the wrong version of the show.

Inside kodi, thar site is correct.

remove any info files from this tv show folder.

Go to Kodi-tv shows and then refresh the information of your tv show. Let it skip the local files and get information from the internet.

I had almost the same problem once. It's not trakt related.

Now I want to go crazy. I removed the show from trakt, I removed it from kodi, I removed the nfo file I added. Refreshed library from tvdb and it once again brought the show in as the 1991 Prime Suspect as opposed to the 2011 one like it should be. I have no idea what and why at this point. If there are no good ideas and we cannot figure it out I might just delete it.
(2015-02-26, 03:40)smakovits Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 14:09)smakovits Wrote: OK, with show removed, trakt updated thing last night and once again it is the wrong version of the show.

Go to Kodi-tv shows and then refresh the information of your tv show. Let it skip the local files and get information from the internet.

Now I want to go crazy. I removed the show from trakt, I removed it from kodi, I removed the nfo file I added. Refreshed library from tvdb and it once again brought the show in as the 1991 Prime Suspect as opposed to the 2011 one like it should be. I have no idea what and why at this point. If there are no good ideas and we cannot figure it out I might just delete it.

too bad.. Like I said I had ''almost'' the same problem. Maybe is yours different..
I just had to reinstall kodi on my machine, setup the library and then installed the trakt addon.
my expectation is that it now syncs the watched states from my trakt library to my kodi library, however this doesn't happen.
i have run the addon multiple times from programs, tried setting the option "sync after library update" however still it doesn't import my watched states.
scrobbling and adding new episodes to my trakt library works fine.

running the program i get to "retrieving episode collection from trakt" and then it just cuts out. (the progress bar isn't even halfway)

movies seem to be syncing the playstate however no TV shows :S

Am I doing something wrong?
(2015-02-25, 15:59)Razze Wrote: TLDR: Please everybody have a look at the translations again, they've reset to the point of the last sync so italian and danish updates were lost. (probably even more)

The danish should be fixed now.
(2015-02-26, 10:49)pseudoheld Wrote: I just had to reinstall kodi on my machine, setup the library and then installed the trakt addon.
my expectation is that it now syncs the watched states from my trakt library to my kodi library, however this doesn't happen.
i have run the addon multiple times from programs, tried setting the option "sync after library update" however still it doesn't import my watched states.

I have the same problem. I started to use openElec on a raspberry PI 2.
My movie collection synced perfectly the watched states. The TV shows are missing completley.
Recently watched episodes were synced with trakt perfectly.

EDIT:
Okay, the log is clear. The server seems to be too busy:

Code:
10:08:26 T:6508  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): Starting retry loop, maximum 5 retries.
10:08:26 T:6508  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) Request URL 'https://api.trakt.tv/user/library/shows/collection.json/b6135e0f7510a44021fac8c03c36c81a17be35d9/StrohhutMicha/min'
10:08:26 T:6508  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): urllib2.Request(https://api.trakt.tv/user/library/shows/collection.json/b6135e0f7510a44021fac8c03c36c81a17be35d9/StrohhutMicha/min)
10:08:26 T:6508  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): urllib2.urlopen()
10:08:26 T:6508  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) Server Busy ({"status":"failure","error":"server is over capacity"})
[/code]
There are some faults in the Dutch translation. I don't have permissions to the transiflex site (link) so how can I change them? Or who can I contact to make these changes?
(2015-02-26, 03:40)smakovits Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 14:09)smakovits Wrote: OK, with show removed, trakt updated thing last night and once again it is the wrong version of the show.

Can you create an issue over at github and are you able to open files and replace or add some things I will send you?

(2015-02-26, 10:49)pseudoheld Wrote: I just had to reinstall kodi on my machine, setup the library and then installed the trakt addon.

running the program i get to "retrieving episode collection from trakt" and then it just cuts out. (the progress bar isn't even halfway)

You're both on the old version which is broken.

(2015-02-26, 11:25)Peekstra Wrote: There are some faults in the Dutch translation. I don't have permissions to the transiflex site (link) so how can I change them? Or who can I contact to make these changes?

If you got an transiflex account, you can apply for a place as dutch translator, check the wiki on that: http://kodi.wiki/view/Translation_System
(2015-02-26, 12:27)Razze Wrote: You're both on the old version which is broken.

kodi repo says im up to date...
do I have to grab a newer version somewhere else??
(2015-02-26, 12:52)pseudoheld Wrote:

I'm still finalizing the new version, so it's not yet in the kodi repo. If you really want it check https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt and read the installation instructions
(2015-02-26, 12:57)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 12:52)pseudoheld Wrote:

I'm still finalizing the new version, so it's not yet in the kodi repo. If you really want it check https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt and read the installation instructions

followed the steps on github but it still grabs the 2.3.2 version not the 3.0.0
https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trak...all/master
Following that link gives me 2.3.2

where/how can i get the 3.0.0?
(2015-02-26, 13:10)pseudoheld Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 12:57)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 12:52)pseudoheld Wrote: kodi repo says im up to date...

followed the steps on github but it still grabs the 2.3.2 version not the 3.0.0
https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trak...all/master
Following that link gives me 2.3.2

where/how can i get the 3.0.0?

Click on the "Download ZIP" on the right side of the page.
You should delete the old version first btw.
(2015-02-26, 13:11)Razze Wrote: Click on the "Download ZIP" on the right side of the page.
You should delete the old version first btw.

ok great installed that. now its up to date (3.0.0) however trakt sync wont start once i launch it manually.
settings work fine but when i try to access trakt from programs it just doesn't launch anything.
does the 3.0.0 plugin have any new dependancies? (the old once needed six and requests both of which i have installed)
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13