• 6(current)
Release TIDAL music (former WiMP)
(2015-02-26, 20:04)U5tabil Wrote: How good does this addon work now? Im using Tidal at the moment but i could convert to Wimp if its not supported. But i really much would love to have Wimp/Tidal in my XBMC/Kodi

Addon is working quite well.

I made some adjustments to make sure that searching works while controlling the addon via a phone or similar device:

https://github.com/mmalkus/xbmc-wimp/archive/master.zip

@geoff, the above version should work fine with your iPhone Smile
So how do i install? Anything special i need or just install by zip file and follow what comes up?
(2015-02-27, 01:45)U5tabil Wrote: So how do i install? Anything special i need or just install by zip file and follow what comes up?

Just download the zip file and install from zip. Configure the add-on via the add-on information menu (right click on the add on and then add on information I recall)
Can i use Kodi with a Wimp Basic Account or do i need an WIMP Premium Account?

Thx and greetings from germany
NF.
It works very well for both Tidal and WiMP, so no need to switch Smile
This is damn great! Wow! Im so close now to just have Kodi running on my HTPC at all time. What im missing now is to be able to change sound source depending on what im playing. As i want surround when i play movie/tvshow but i want the source to be my DAC when i play a music. Anyone with an idea for this?
Tried the Add-on today.

Looks very promising.

What's New & Featured Playlists only play the 53-54 first seconds of any track.

My music; playing my own playlists are fine though.

Cheers
Intel i5 4690, 16GB RAM, 250GB M.2 SSD(OS), 1x 1TB WD Green, 3x 2TB WD Green, 2x 3TB WD Green, intel HD4600
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit, DVBLink server 6.0.0 TVSource 6.0.0 , 4xDD DVBC tuners, Kodi 17.2RC1
I just have a question.

When i play songs from a playlist it does not play next song. it just stops after each one?

Im using the ipad to control xbmc and when i use the addon find a song in a list and play it plays it. But then when its done it does not start playing the next song.
Is there any setting i have to set to make i change?[/align]
(2015-03-02, 10:55)U5tabil Wrote: I just have a question.

When i play songs from a playlist it does not play next song. it just stops after each one?

Im using the ipad to control xbmc and when i use the addon find a song in a list and play it plays it. But then when its done it does not start playing the next song.

What you can do to circumvent this is to hold your finger on the playlist (to trigger a right mouse click) and then select play, this will start the whole playlist.
(2015-03-02, 11:14)mmalkus Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 10:55)U5tabil Wrote: I just have a question.

What you can do to circumvent this is to hold your finger on the playlist (to trigger a right mouse click) and then select play, this will start the whole playlist.

This does not work :/ If i hold on playlist or albums. I dont get anything. Im using the XBMC Constellation for iPad.
Hi - great job! But I wonder if it is possible to control the WiMP addon by using remote access through www or some android application. I'm using RaspberryPi with OpenElec and I thought about running LMS (Logitech Media server - which supports WiMP) on Openelec distribution but I think it will be hard task to complete. My goal is to play music stream from WiMP service without turning on the TV set - just remote control of Raspberry by web explorer or android application. Thanks for this great addon.
(2015-03-05, 12:12)aragornx Wrote: Hi - great job! But I wonder if it is possible to control the WiMP addon by using remote access through www or some android application. I'm using RaspberryPi with OpenElec and I thought about running LMS (Logitech Media server - which supports WiMP) on Openelec distribution but I think it will be hard task to complete. My goal is to play music stream from WiMP service without turning on the TV set - just remote control of Raspberry by web explorer or android application. Thanks for this great addon.

I use xbmcRemote myself, which you can use to control WimP without TV on (I'm using a similar setup).
Within the app do the following:
music -> '...' (the three dots bottom right) -> music addons -> wimp

Only thing is that the search function does not work (without screen), you can use this version of the app instead:
https://github.com/mmalkus/xbmc-wimp/archive/master.zip
(do uninstall your current version first). This update should be part of the new update that will be released.
Hi mmalkus,

I only just saw your last posts and had a chance to try your new search features.

Works great on my iPhone! Thanks so much.

geoff
This is great news! Any chance the plugin will be supporting offline mode for those of us that don't have unlimited internet access?
(2015-03-22, 22:11)pragma Wrote: This is great news! Any chance the plugin will be supporting offline mode for those of us that don't have unlimited internet access?
This would highly increase chances of plugin being shut down imo
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIDAL music (former WiMP)8