[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite
Star 

watch gallery

Sponsored by:

ImageImage

About:

Recent performance improves made to PseudoTV Live may have deprecated this build, I'd recommend using "Lite" only if you've experienced issues using the latest "Live" build.

Special branch of PseudoTV Live that supports only Local Media, LiveTV from Kodi's PVR backend, and InternetTV. This build is a stripped down, optimized version of PseudoTV Live meant for low power HTPC's like the Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Cubox, Ouya, and Raspberry Pi. For a full feature plugin visit: PseudoTV Live Thread

Installation:

Check and install all missing dependency modules!!, listed below
If PseudoTV Live was installed correctly most, if not all dependencies should have automatically installed.

Dependencies:

Special Thanks to:
Code:
jason102, angrycamel, jtucker1972, ARYEZ, peppy6582, earlieb, Steveb1968, kurumushi, twinther, LordIndy, ronie, mcorcoran, sphere, giftie, spoyser, Eldorados, lambda, kickin, bradvido88, Phil65, RagnaroktA

Forgive grammatical mistakes and typo's this was written quickly and I have a lot of information to get out there... I will edit as i go!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
[reserved]
[reserved][reserved]
[reserved][reserved][reserved]
[reserved], bitches
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Awesome
So what won't it do? Plugins? HDHomeRun streams?
Hmm, taking it back to the original purpose of PseudoTV. Very cool.
(2015-02-28, 04:09)rd1979 Wrote: Hmm, taking it back to the original purpose of PseudoTV. Very cool.
Its PseudoTV with the enhancements I've made over the years... including LiveTV PVR? and InternetTV.

If you're not interested, Go for the original PseudoTV... But you would be wrong comparing the two.

I've made a number of improvements to the original PseudoTV besides new chypes.

This isn't an Improvement on PseudoTV Live, It's designed for ATV, Android, Ouya and rpi users who experience performance issues with PseudoTV Live. I'd rather not compromise features to PTVL just to keep performance on sub par hardware.

Hopefully this project will be the best of both world's.
Is it possible to add Pluto.tv channels as a feature (like ustvnow)?
(2015-02-28, 06:04)carlog Wrote: Is it possible to add Pluto.tv channels as a feature (like ustvnow)?
Nope, this will not get additional features!! This is a stripped down version of PseudoTV Live. It will always have less features.
Gotcha. I'll ask on the other thread.
Cool I look forward to trying it I don't have use for a lot the features in the full version I only use this app for local files.
(2015-02-28, 05:01)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 04:09)rd1979 Wrote: Hmm, taking it back to the original purpose of PseudoTV. Very cool.

If you're not interested, Go for the original PseudoTV... But you would be wrong comparing the two.

Quite the contrary, I'm very interested! I don't get what I said that makes you think otherwise....... Huh

But in any case, I only ever use PTVL for local content, so a slimmer version without features I don't use would help things run faster I hope.
Tho oddly, I'm running things on a Core i7 4771 @ 3.5Ghz and 16GB of RAM, the slowness I've experienced never made any sense.
(2015-02-28, 10:58)rd1979 Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 05:01)Lunatixz Wrote:

Quite the contrary, I'm very interested! I don't get what I said that makes you think otherwise....... Huh

But in any case, I only ever use PTVL for local content, so a slimmer version without features I don't use would help things run faster I hope.
Tho oddly, I'm running things on a Core i7 4771 @ 3.5Ghz and 16GB of RAM, the slowness I've experienced never made any sense.
I run on an old intel core duo with 8gb ram... PTVL runs smooth as silk.

never really understand why some users say its slow... I'd assume its a mix of reasons, nevertheless this build will avoid functions that can slow down performance.

If you're running on a high end HTPC, I really suggest PseudoTV Live not lite.

Perhaps we can figure out why your setup performs poorly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite4