• 47(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2015-03-04, 15:19)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, how do I get this setup, I'm not having luck.
Settings > Skin Settings > Home Customization Menu > (Select Movies and Choose Shortcut) > Common > Movies (Common shortcuts)
Didn't work for me
That's because you are choosing the wrong shortcut Tongue

Customization Dialog > Choose Shortcut > Common > In Cinemas
It should be the first option. If its not there make sure you are running at least 1.0.8 and if you are maybe do a restart.

If its still not showing and you definitely are running 1.0.8 then as a custom action you can use:
Code:
ActivateWindow(3204)
for in cinemas
and
Code:
ActivateWindow(3205)
for airing
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Are you planning to make the weather icons selectable just like Eminence?
The standard ones are to cartoonesc and don't fit the skin while the more realistic icons would make a nice match.
peace @jurialmunkey,

I'm really diggin' the Large font selection.
just wondering if the line height should be adjusted accordingly.
text layouts seems a bit congested maybe a way to adjust the kerning too, to make things feel like they're not overlapping... Huh
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Tried this skin on my desktop/server and it's amazing, having a problem on laptop though. I installed and when I get to the home window I can't do anything and there's no menu: http://i.imgur.com/owEOG6j.png

Twice I have deleted the skin folder and reinstalled, same result. No arrow keys or menus except S work. Thanks for any help !
(2015-03-05, 08:04)colbert Wrote: Tried this skin on my desktop/server and it's amazing, having a problem on laptop though. I installed and when I get to the home window I can't do anything and there's no menu: http://i.imgur.com/owEOG6j.png

Twice I have deleted the skin folder and reinstalled, same result. No arrow keys or menus except S work. Thanks for any help !
Missing script.skinshortcuts most likely.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-03-05, 08:26)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 08:04)colbert Wrote: Tried this skin on my desktop/server and it's amazing, having a problem on laptop though. I installed and when I get to the home window I can't do anything and there's no menu: http://i.imgur.com/owEOG6j.png

Missing script.skinshortcuts most likely.

Ah I had that disabled when I had some crashes to test, forgot to turn it back on Blush Thanks!!
I feel the "content loading" string that appears when using the classic widget style is unnecessary. Can you please tell me how to disable it?
(2015-03-04, 23:57)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yeah this isn't a skin issue - either a kodi issue or something specific to your setup. I've never encountered this myself so I dont really have any suggestions other than I know that there is a script which will re-cache all your artwork and I've used that before successfully when I had issues with cached artwork being incorrect or corrupted (which is the one I think you are talking about).

Thanks jurial,

I think you're right. I've deleted the entire Kodi user folder (the one in AppData\Roaming on the user folder on Windows) to start from scratch. Then I installed Acrtic and the issue still persists. I think it's a Kodi issue. The same is happening to me on an OpenELEC installation I have, so this is not Windows specific. However, on Windows the log is slightly different:

Code:
08:19:55 T:776 WARNING: XFILE::CDirectoryFactory::Create - unsupported protocol(image) in image://http%3a%2f%2fcf2.imgobject.com%2ft%2fp%2foriginal%2f6sCto39wgQGCzDojAr5c4UPBjDZ.jpg/

The only thing that both Windows and OpenELEC installations have in common, is that the database is on a MySQL server on a NAS, the same NAS where the files are stored via SMB. But poster and fanart cache are stored locally on each machine.

Maybe I should post the issue on another section on the forum.
I have 3 XBMC installs and a PC install where I do the testing. What's the easiest way to copy the setup/menus/config from one Artic zephyr install to another ?
Copy the guisettings.xml from your userdata (wiki) folder. This may have adverse affects if all your installs are not the same platform though. You may have to reconfigure system/output/etc. settings.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
@jurialmonkey
Not only this skin is great but you as well. Thousand thanks I'm going to donate now. ??
You mean now Smile
Hey jurial.
The widget trending movie is only in english right?
When i click on it in the popupview its the language ive choose in extended info script.
Im doing something wrong maybe...
Regards.

Maybe its possible to show by the music widgets the tracks instead of album infos over an option. Because some albums got no information...
For video add-ons I can only see views Big List and Thumbnail, I really prefer List is that possible to enable?
(2015-03-05, 05:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 15:19)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, how do I get this setup, I'm not having luck.
Settings > Skin Settings > Home Customization Menu > (Select Movies and Choose Shortcut) > Common > Movies (Common shortcuts)
Didn't work for me
That's because you are choosing the wrong shortcut Tongue

Customization Dialog > Choose Shortcut > Common > In Cinemas
It should be the first option. If its not there make sure you are running at least 1.0.8 and if you are maybe do a restart.

If its still not showing and you definitely are running 1.0.8 then as a custom action you can use:
Code:
ActivateWindow(3204)
for in cinemas
and
Code:
ActivateWindow(3205)
for airing

Thanks, I got it worked out.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2015-03-04, 13:39)Smobbo Wrote: I've been using the classic widget and it really adds points to the WAF Wink ! It is very clear to see what is going on and what happens when you press left or right, great work!

I've just been struggling with the fanart in the homescreen.
What i would like to have is 1 picture as background when you're in the homescreen (fallback image for example), when i press up to go to the different classic widget items i would like to see the corresponding fanart.
However i'm now only able to do the following 2 things:
1. Fallback image always, also when selecting a classic widget item
2. Always show rotating fanart of the classic widget items, even when in homemenu.

Is there a way to have it as i described or is this just not possible at the moment? And of course the follow up question: if this is not possible, could/would you implement this?

Hi JM, I think my message got drowned in the large amount of questions that are asked. Could you give me some help with this?
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37