• 154(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-03-05, 17:32)XFlak Wrote: Is there somewhere more appropriate to post my feature request from above? Thanks
github would be the place atm but with things moving so quickly it might be a bit before it can be addressed:

https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/
Where i can find this dateutil? It is not listed under all libaries -.-
I use Openelec and Helix

Kodi Log:
Code:
20:26:09 T:139775050680064  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
20:26:09 T:139775050680064  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:26:09 T:139775050680064   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named dateutil.parser
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/script.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import utilities as utils
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                import dateutil.parser
                                            ImportError: No module named dateutil.parser
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:26:26 T:139774132217600   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Timeout was reached(28)
20:26:26 T:139774132217600  NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1

edit:
solved, i must manual install it https://github.com/Razzeee?tab=repositories
Do I just create an "issue" in github?
(2015-03-05, 22:05)XFlak Wrote: Do I just create an "issue" in github?
yes, im actually not sure if the creator of the issue can assign labels but i am fairly certain the issue you create will simply be 'labeled' as a feature request to distinguish it from problems and such
(2015-03-04, 10:15)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 02:37)DonLK Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 11:34)Razze Wrote: is anybody using the addon with facebook scrobble activated? anyone having problems? had a report about it doing multiple posts, but there is no reason it should do that and I'm not sure how reliable the user reporting this is.

I can confirm that this behaviour happens with v3, naver happened before in the old version (even after the website update)
I, for now, switched my facebook sharing options to "Share when I finish watching (scrobble) in a media center" so it wouldn't spam other people's timelines
It's weird because it creates like 10 duplicates for the same item

My guess would be that each time the user (pauses/forwards/rewinds) whatever he's watching, when the playback resumes it's treated as a new scrobble, hence the multiple triggering of the sharing function of Trakt. I say this because I have notifications activated and each time I do one of the aforementionned actions a notification pops up saying "*** has been successfully scrobbled to trakt", a behaviour which I thought meant that the addon simply checked if Trakt has been notified that i'm watching *** then proceeds accordingly...

just a guess.

Did this happen only in facebook or do you have two watches on trakt also?

On trakt it shows the correct playcount, the history contains only one play per episode, the bug happens only on the facebook side of things, which might suggest a server side problem as you said. Trakt should differentiate between resuming an episode in the same watch-session than resuming an episode at a different session.
(2015-03-05, 22:23)DonLK Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 10:15)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 02:37)DonLK Wrote: I can confirm that this behaviour happens with v3, naver happened before in the old version (even after the website update)
I, for now, switched my facebook sharing options to "Share when I finish watching (scrobble) in a media center" so it wouldn't spam other people's timelines
It's weird because it creates like 10 duplicates for the same item

My guess would be that each time the user (pauses/forwards/rewinds) whatever he's watching, when the playback resumes it's treated as a new scrobble, hence the multiple triggering of the sharing function of Trakt. I say this because I have notifications activated and each time I do one of the aforementionned actions a notification pops up saying "*** has been successfully scrobbled to trakt", a behaviour which I thought meant that the addon simply checked if Trakt has been notified that i'm watching *** then proceeds accordingly...

just a guess.

Did this happen only in facebook or do you have two watches on trakt also?

On trakt it shows the correct playcount, the history contains only one play per episode, the bug happens only on the facebook side of things, which might suggest a server side problem as you said. Trakt should differentiate between resuming an episode in the same watch-session than resuming an episode at a different session.

The other case where a user had this problem was with the old version prior to 3.X.X
Hi !

I try to make this addon work but it won't.

- When I try with the dev branch or master branch it won't install from zip file (dependencies not met)

- When I install it manually :

* stable version is not syncing my library to my trakt collection (the page stays blank even if I have a promt telling me that sync has started). Plus when I launch the addon it get stuck at 10% then the prompt dissapears.

* 3.0 version (dev and master branch) gives me a script error on startup, then I enter my credentials, launch the cript again and still have a script error.

I tried to install six to solve the problem but it didn't. I use Helix 14.1 with aeon Nox. What am I missing ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
You'll also need these:
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.module.trakt
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.module.dateutil
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.module.arrow

If your not firm with this, just wait a day or two I'll send it out for repo inclusion soon
Okay I also tried that but maybe I made a mistake...?

Where do you put these : the 3 of them in the addon folder two or is it elsewhere ?

Thanks in advance for your help ! Wink

Edit : it did work like a charm, thanks a lot !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@Razze,

I updated the Swedish translation so it is 100% again now.

One thing I noticed is that there does not seem to be a string equivalent to "%i movie(s) playback progress will be updated in Kodi" for episodes. Just wanted to check if this is in order or if it might be missing somewhere?
(2015-03-06, 10:23)M0dj0 Wrote: @Razze,

I updated the Swedish translation so it is 100% again now.

One thing I noticed is that there does not seem to be a string equivalent to "%i movie(s) playback progress will be updated in Kodi" for episodes. Just wanted to check if this is in order or if it might be missing somewhere?

Thats okay, the episode sync has a sting more or less there. Anyway episode playback progress sync is deactivated until we figure out how we can get the runtime of an episode Sad
Let's move this here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220547
thread locked
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13