• 2(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Thank you So @Razze it has made trakt a resource for me, interestingly i only foundout about trakt around febuary so it has been a bit impaired on a few platforms, but not that Kodi has support its an amazing service. I love the way it feels, its simple to configure and does everything i want

thank you so much @Piers it looks and feels bueatiful to rate my content now!
I rather prefer the old rating dialog over the new Trakt branded rating dialog, just too garish being white and those hearts, it just clashes with my backgrounds and theme setup. Any chance at optional selections for a Trakt branded dialog?
Hey @Razze, I hope this is helpful, I took some time to write up a front page, take a look, I wanted to help in someway and this is something i was capable of, feel free to use or not use it, if you need i have it saved as a txt doc also. I was going to make a nice screen shot but couldnt get a good one so quic

Trakt.tv Release 3.0.0

Information
Automatically scrobble all TV episodes and movies you are watching to trakt.tv! Keep a comprehensive history of everything you've watched and be part of a global community of TV and movie enthusiasts. This Project integrates Trakt.tv and the power it has behind it into Kodi, adding to one of the already most powerful Entrainment centres around. Kodi already organizes and scrubs your media giving you an amazing interface to enjoy it all, but what this plugin and trakt.tv bring is the ability to even further track your media consumption. Trakt gives you the power to track and interact with your media in new ways, be it through social media of the trakt website itself or out onto facebook and twitter. This plugin offers Kodi users an automatic way to use all of the trakt features, including scrobboling, collections, ratings, and watch status synchronization.

After 2 month of learning python, ~300 new commits, 6.964 lines of source code changed, various improvements and new features, script.trakt 3.0.0 is ready.
Grab it from the official Kodi repo, you may have to restart Kodi afterwards.

Features
Trakt.tv allows you to:
-- Automatically scrobble what you're watching
-- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone
-- Share what you're watching (in real time) and rating to facebook and twitter
-- Follow your friends and people you're interesed in
-- Use watchlists so you don't forget to what to watch
-- Track your media collections and impress your friends
-- Create custom lists around any topics you choose
-- Easily track your TV show progress across all seasons and episodes
-- Track your progress against industry lists such as the IMDb Top 250
-- Discover new shows and movies based on your viewing habits
-- Widgets for your forum signature

What this Add-on Does
-- Automatically scrobble all TV episodes and movies you are watching
-- Sync your TV episode and movie collections to trakt (triggered after a library update)
-- Auto clean your trakt collection so that it matches up with XBMC
-- Keep watched statuses synced between XBMC and trakt
-- Rate movies and episode after watching them
-- Watched Status and Resume Point Sync
-- Notification Support
-- Easy to Installation configure

Installation
-- In KODI, go to Settings » Add-ons » Search and search for trakt (If it doesn't show up, try refreshing the xbmc.org repository so it gets the latest listings)
-- Select the trakt plugin and choose install
-- After installation, open trakt again and select configure
-- Enter your username, password, and change any other settings as needed
-- Select OK to save your settings
-- Watch something and see it show up on trakt.tv!

Release Notes
Code:
version 3.0.0
- new Trakt branded rating dialog (by Piers)
- ported to Trakt.tv api v2 (using trakt.py by fuzeman)
- added playback progress sync for movies
- renamed everything from xbmc to Kodi
- more languages supported
- send collected date from Kodi to Trakt
- send watched date from Kodi to Trakt
- send watched times and last watched date from Trakt to Kodi
- removed lists management and contextmenu (for now)
- default rating is now a neutral 6 "Okay"
- improved logging
- various improvements and bugfixes

FAQ
Q: I've installed from the official repo, but it doesn't work?
A: Delete your old settings.xml located in the Kodi directory under userdata\addon_data\script.trakt, it will be recreated when you restart Kodi. Be sure to reconfigure add-on settings after doing this. If this doesn't help, head over to github and create an issue if one does not already exist. If you find that an issue already exists add your information there. Be sure to include a logfile. (See https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt#...debug-logs)

Q: I want to help translating it to my language!
A: Translations are done via the Transifex project of Kodi. If you want to support translation efforts, read this (Translation_System (wiki)) and look for script-trakt under the XBMC Addons project in Transifex.

Q: I participated in the beta and haven't got an update yet?
A: You will need to uninstall the addon, don't worry your settings will be kept save. Just reinstall from the Kodi Repo after this, you may also need to restart after you've installed it.

Contributors
Razze - 3.0.0 Recode, ground up for API 2.0
Piers - Dialgue box theme and style
rectifyer - Original Pluggin code
Everyone who worked on tranlations

Thanks to anyone who helped get this running again, so much help from everywhere. Also a big thanks to the Trakt team, as the new API is a blaze and responsible for most of the speed increases.

Find the project on github! (https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt)
Thanks so much for your awesome work on this!
(2015-03-07, 03:29)Fidelfc Wrote: Yesterday the addon stopped working, today i tried to install from the repository. but it simply does not work, i tried to delete the settings in the folder but still got the problem.

22:23:58 T:11984 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:23:58 T:11984 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(26, C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py"
22:23:58 T:11984 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(26, C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt;C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
22:23:58 T:11984 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(26, C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py): entering source directory C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt
22:23:58 T:11984 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(26, C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.trakt" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
22:23:58 T:11984 NOTICE: [trakt] Queuing for dispatch: {'action': 'managelists'}
22:23:58 T:11984 INFO: CPythonInvoker(26, C:\Users\Fidel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\script.py): script successfully run
22:23:58 T:11984 INFO: Python script stopped

There are two things going on.
a) this is a logfile from the old version. You probably have to " force refresh" the kodi repo to get the new, as it was just pushed yesterday. Be sure to grab 3.0.0 and not prior.
Now that you installed manual you might want to deinstall it first.
b) Your old settings file is still interfering, should be fixed when you really get 3.0.0 and do a restart.
In general the old logfiles will have [trakt] and the new will show [script.trakt]
Great work, thanks to all participants for the new release!

Is it planned that in future the trakt seen/unseen status will be synced to kodi Episodes/Movies?
As far as i remember this feature was with trakt script 2.x.
This feature is off by default but you can find it in the settings. But be aware it only syncs watched not unwatched. Same as 2.X.X did.
Awesome work @Razze. You've done a great job with this update. Hat's off to you bro.
Thanks a lot!! You're a true hero Razze!
Haven't had chance to install but is the "c" option fixed to manually marked watch?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
That's still todo, trying to work on it this weekend. Not sure how complex it is.
Awesome!

Thanks you all
Thank You Razze, S7eele and others that contributed to the effort. Awesome job.
Is there a setting for the playback sync or is that automatic? All my settings appear the same as previous
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35