• 3(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Just thanks :-)
(2015-03-07, 17:52)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Is there a setting for the playback sync or is that automatic? All my settings appear the same as previous

There is a new. If your settings doesn't seem like they've updated, try reinstalling, removing settings.xml and restart after that.
Just downloaded the master version from Github and I get a script fail error on loading Kodi. Here's a copy of my log:

Code:
18:29:57 T:1972370960  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:29:57 T:1719871440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named dateutil.parser
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                import kodilogging
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/kodilogging.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from utilities import getSettingAsBool
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                import dateutil.parser
                                            ImportError: No module named dateutil.parser
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

The dev version that I had worked flawlessly but I've noticed the current dev version on Razzeee's Git page has been merged to the master version. Undecided Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks Wink
@Hustler
maybe an error with dateutil module

import dateutil.parser

You should reinstall it using razzeee's repositery.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-03-07, 20:38)Hustler1337 Wrote: Just downloaded the master version from Github and I get a script fail error on loading Kodi. Here's a copy of my log:

Code:
18:29:57 T:1972370960  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:29:57 T:1719871440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                import kodilogging
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/kodilogging.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from utilities import getSettingAsBool
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                import dateutil.parser
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

The dev version that I had worked flawlessly but I've noticed the current dev version on Razzeee's Git page has been merged to the master version. Undecided Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks Wink
try install from kodi repository with a restart of kodi afterwards
(2015-03-07, 20:47)wilmans2m Wrote: @Hustler

import dateutil.parser

(2015-03-07, 20:50)S7eele Wrote: try install from kodi repository with a restart of kodi afterwards

Thanks guys, I uninstalled the Git master version and installed from the repo, working all fine now Smile I guess it was down to missing dependencies.

Would also like to thank Razze for working very hard on this add-on and bringing it back to life. I've seen the dev version being updated almost daily and appreciate the work and effort you put in. Donations?
(2015-03-07, 21:10)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 20:47)wilmans2m Wrote: @Hustler

import dateutil.parser

(2015-03-07, 20:50)S7eele Wrote: try install from kodi repository with a restart of kodi afterwards

Thanks guys, I uninstalled the Git master version and installed from the repo, working all fine now Smile I guess it was down to missing dependencies.

Would also like to thank Razze for working very hard on this add-on and bringing it back to life. I've seen the dev version being updated almost daily and appreciate the work and effort you put in. Donations?
in the past @Razze has suggested a vip subscription to trakt for those wanting to donate
Back trakt itself
Back the Kodi foundation
And if you really want check my signature
(2015-03-07, 21:52)Razze Wrote: Back trakt itself
Back the Kodi foundation
well thats awesome, a diaper fund? Tongue im usually on tapatalk so hadnt noticed signature yet, gotta check out flattr too, now i know, sorry i answered that, should have left it to you

on another note @Razze, i have a bunch of left over in progress markers on movies i was using to test playback progress sync, im assuming its getting these from trakt still but i need to verify, i have tried playing the affected movie(s) again through completion but it hasnt cleared them all, im going to try disabling playback progress sync for movies in settings to see if that clears them, i planned on opening an issue on github after a little more research to see if its something easy i just havent stumbled upon yet (and to eliminate issues on my end), i saw a post in the ccm helix thread (skin im using) just a little while ago that sounds like it may be the same issue so decided id mention it now, link follows:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1949050

im not familiar with playback progress sync from the trakt website perspective so im going to check that out as well, maybe there is an easy way to see and clear these 'resume points' from there

as i mentioned, if im able to identify an actual issue (vice normal behavior) and recreate it ill create an issue on github, thoughts?
(2015-03-07, 22:22)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 21:52)Razze Wrote: Back trakt itself
Back the Kodi foundation
well thats awesome, a diaper fund? Tongue im usually on tapatalk so hadnt noticed signature yet, gotta check out flattr too, now i know, sorry i answered that, should have left it to you

on another note @Razze, i have a bunch of left over in progress markers on movies i was using to test playback progress sync, im assuming its getting these from trakt still but i need to verify, i have tried playing the affected movie(s) again through completion but it hasnt cleared them all, im going to try disabling playback progress sync for movies in settings to see if that clears them, i planned on opening an issue on github after a little more research to see if its something easy i just havent stumbled upon yet (and to eliminate issues on my end), i saw a post in the ccm helix thread (skin im using) just a little while ago that sounds like it may be the same issue so decided id mention it now, link follows:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1949050

im not familiar with playback progress sync from the trakt website perspective so im going to check that out as well, maybe there is an easy way to see and clear these 'resume points' from there

as i mentioned, if im able to identify an actual issue (vice normal behavior) and recreate it ill create an issue on github, thoughts?

Disabling won't clear anything.
It's probably a thing we need a thing that needs to be handled on the server side, as far as I know there are no calls I could implement to clear/reset them.
@ketterer thank you very much for your work!

(2015-03-07, 08:56)Njals Wrote: I rather prefer the old rating dialog over the new Trakt branded rating dialog, just too garish being white and those hearts, it just clashes with my backgrounds and theme setup. Any chance at optional selections for a Trakt branded dialog?

We're not bringing it back, but every skinner can add a fitting replacement for their skins.
Well done on getting this "out there" Razze.

Pretty much lost these days without Trakt functionality. Well done m8, have a Rep point.

Wink
A very big thank you to Razze and all involved in getting this Add On back on the air! Much appreciated!
upgrade from dev was flawless. Uninstall, install, reboot, done
Awesome work.
Been waiting for this ever since trakt upgraded Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35