• 22(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
(2015-02-19, 19:01)junafrancis Wrote: Max i tried it, and seems works fine.But, do you know what´s wrong with the all stars match?. I explain. There aren´t any updates, after 2-11-2015. Is this normal?. Or it´s a bug of this addon? Thankyousomuch for your work.
p.d. I tried your last release in one android set top box 4.4.2.

What do you mean? You can't see the ASG? I can see both ASF and ASG and the games that were played yesterday.
Download the NBA International league pass (latest version) from github, report issues here
I think @junafrancis missed that the NBA took a break for some days Wink
No, no Maxg, i did know the breack in NBA ,but the last match( today i`ve not tried ) at least yesterday 1 p.m( greenwich time) was on 11/2, (in the storage of matches ).??I gonna try know and i comment..
All is right. I´m the dumb and the dumbest...I tried the updated matches ¡¡¡¡ from the top to the bottom of the screen¡¡¡not in the oppossite sense, Thats what i could´t find the matches on2/ 12, 2/13 2/14, etc etc or the east-west match. This stupid person thats writing, got all the matches when used a little bit his mid-neuronal sense..
Ok Smile the list has this order since version 0.6, xbmc doesn't work well with menus and links in the same list
Download the NBA International league pass (latest version) from github, report issues here
is there any way to add captions or subtitles to the addon?
Is there a nba league pass U.S.A version add on for kodi? I have a U.S premium account so the international nba league pass add on doesn't work for me. Thanks
(2015-03-03, 03:45)theman480 Wrote: is there any way to add captions or subtitles to the addon?

Are subtitles actually working? I sometimes enable them but I don't see anything Huh
(2015-03-05, 23:58)maxgalbu Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 03:45)theman480 Wrote: is there any way to add captions or subtitles to the addon?

Are subtitles actually working? I sometimes enable them but I don't see anything Huh

Really? You just replied my question with my question Confused
I'm obviously asking you if subtitles in the actual watch.nba.com website works, not if they work in the plugin - i'm pretty sure they don't work there, since I didn't add the feature Nod

What I'm saying if that i go to watch.nba.com and enable them by clicking on CC on the video player, I never see anything. Are you referring to these captions?
(2015-03-08, 12:17)maxgalbu Wrote: I'm obviously asking you if subtitles in the actual watch.nba.com website works, not if they work in the plugin - i'm pretty sure they don't work there, since I didn't add the feature Nod

What I'm saying if that i go to watch.nba.com and enable them by clicking on CC on the video player, I never see anything. Are you referring to these captions?

Oh sorry, yes looks like this is not working with some countries, i tried with a brazilian ip and the captions works.
Hi,

yesterday I noticed some problems with live games availability. The games that were live simply weren't listed. They became available about hour after the tip-off. When I opened the game stream there was second quarter under way already.
I assume that the problem was caused by DST switch in USA. They start the summer-time period on March 8th. In my timezone summer DST will occur on March 29th.
Is there any solution for that?

regards
(2015-03-09, 06:15)theman480 Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 12:17)maxgalbu Wrote: I'm obviously asking you if subtitles in the actual watch.nba.com website works, not if they work in the plugin - i'm pretty sure they don't work there, since I didn't add the feature Nod

Oh sorry, yes looks like this is not working with some countries, i tried with a brazilian ip and the captions works.

When do you see them? Are the captions on the english commentary?

(2015-03-09, 11:36)mandig Wrote: Hi,

yesterday I noticed some problems with live games availability. The games that were live simply weren't listed. They became available about hour after the tip-off. When I opened the game stream there was second quarter under way already.
I assume that the problem was caused by DST switch in USA. They start the summer-time period on March 8th. In my timezone summer DST will occur on March 29th.
Is there any solution for that?

regards

I think that's tricky because i should be able to see if your local timezone has DST, i'm not sure if i can see USA's DST. I'll look into it
I am also seeing the issue with the daylight savings time. I've tried to change the timezone on my pc to see if that changes anything and it doesn't. Has anyone found a little trick to make the games show up on time again?
I think the only way is setting US Eastern Time timezone to avoid having DST on different day than in USA, though I haven't verified it yet.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6