kodi 14.2
Still no Linux update for 14.2 in the ppa?
We always seem to be behind all the other platforms in having updates available ...........
Has it been released yet? The blog shows 14.2 rc being released on the 12th
You can add the unstable ppa to get it:
https://launchpad.net/~team-xbmc/+archiv...u/unstable
(2015-03-13, 04:59)DEcosse Wrote: Still no Linux update for 14.2 in the ppa?
We always seem to be behind all the other platforms in having updates available ...........

"We" - lol. You are the only platform that can build a kodi release within 20 minutes ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
That one way over my head
nothing is behind, its in the unstable ppa where it belongs, since its not final yet.
so why is it listed in the stable grouping for all the other platforms?
(2015-03-14, 04:31)DEcosse Wrote: so why is it listed in the stable grouping for all the other platforms?

what stable grouping?

There's "Kodi 14 Helix" which has 14.2rc1 and 14.1 links
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just deleted some posts that absolutely do not need to be here.
(2015-03-14, 08:58)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-03-14, 04:31)DEcosse Wrote: so why is it listed in the stable grouping for all the other platforms?

what stable grouping?

There's "Kodi 14 Helix" which has 14.2rc1 and 14.1 links

The download page has changed since yesterday which had ONLY (implied) stable group (all were 14.2RC1) and the development group (15.0 Isengard)
14.1 had been completely removed from the main download page.
The primary grouping for 'stable release' had all 14.2RC1 in there - implying that was current stable release (although I do appreciate what release candidate means)
Now it has been changed back to 14.1 with 14.2 now in a specifc release candidate grouping

(The Windows revision however still shows 14.2RC1 download under the 14.1 group - probably because I believe the Windows 14.1 is literally unstable)

OK - all of this is moot at this point - 14.2RC1 is available for Linux under the unstable PPA

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 14.20