• 48(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
I have a little issue with the trendingshows widget. When I open one of tv show from this widget I got a extendedinfo popup saying "opening stream" but nothing happen I have to cancel to close the popup.
(2015-03-18, 14:03)mac1202 Wrote: I have a little issue with the trendingshows widget. When I open one of tv show from this widget I got a extendedinfo popup saying "opening stream" but nothing happen I have to cancel to close the popup.

I hadn't used the trending tv shows widget in a while...just tested it and saw the label was out of place. Fixed on github.

I have the addon set to show the info dialog so hadn't noticed this issue. I changed that setting and tested trending shows, and you're right, it tries to open a stream but nothing happens. I also tested trending movies and it seems to work ok and opens the trailer. Not sure what the issue is, most likely a script issue. I'll check the skin code when I get a chance though, and make sure it isn't on my side.

Update: Looks like the trending shows widget tries to open a stream regardless of whether the open dialog addon setting is enabled or not.
(2015-03-16, 17:51)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 08:19)raidershero Wrote: Love the skin. It's become my new favorite and I'm using it on all my devices. I was very excited to see a new update appear today, but I was immediately disappointed when after the update was installed the background overlay disappeared. Was it removed altogether or is there now an option to toggle it that I am missing? I really liked the subdued blue overlay on the homescreen. It muted everything just enough to give it a more holistic feel. I also noticed that main menu items no longer show submenus by default anymore either. I have to push down to display them. I could be wrong but I thought they were visible by default in 1.0.4.

Do you have a download link to version 1.0.4 so I can downgrade?

I thought I was the only one using the home screen overlay, lol. Smile I removed it altogether after changing how the widgets and now playing info are displayed. Will consider adding that option back.

The submenus should still display by default, I didn't make any changes there. Does anyone else have this issue with the update from the repo?

Same here. I'd like to see the home screen overlay return.
(2015-03-18, 21:14)emanon5302 Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 17:51)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 08:19)raidershero Wrote: Love the skin. It's become my new favorite and I'm using it on all my devices. I was very excited to see a new update appear today, but I was immediately disappointed when after the update was installed the background overlay disappeared. Was it removed altogether or is there now an option to toggle it that I am missing? I really liked the subdued blue overlay on the homescreen. It muted everything just enough to give it a more holistic feel. I also noticed that main menu items no longer show submenus by default anymore either. I have to push down to display them. I could be wrong but I thought they were visible by default in 1.0.4.

Do you have a download link to version 1.0.4 so I can downgrade?

I thought I was the only one using the home screen overlay, lol. Smile I removed it altogether after changing how the widgets and now playing info are displayed. Will consider adding that option back.

The submenus should still display by default, I didn't make any changes there. Does anyone else have this issue with the update from the repo?

Same here. I'd like to see the home screen overlay return.
See previous posts, it will be in the next update.
Hi

How can i enable an window where i can see how much fps the video or stream has that i am watching?
(2015-03-20, 20:06)bleibach Wrote: Hi

How can i enable an window where i can see how much fps the video or stream has that i am watching?
Try pressing "o" on your keyboard.
(2015-03-17, 06:08)bryanbrazil Wrote: For those that follow the development on github...

1) I've started updating the skin for Kodi 15 "Isengard." If you're looking for the Helix versions, you'll find them under the Helix branch.
2) If you are looking for any previous versions, I tagged the commits for each version and created releases.
3) Helix versions are 1.x.x, Isengard versions are 2.x.x.

Going forward, I will update the Helix branch with bug fixes only (home fanart overlay option will be in next repo submission).

That was really fast, thanks for the fanart overlay, the skin is looking great in 15.0

Love the new background on settings.

Thanks.
(2015-03-21, 01:52)nikicampos Wrote:
(2015-03-17, 06:08)bryanbrazil Wrote: For those that follow the development on github...

1) I've started updating the skin for Kodi 15 "Isengard." If you're looking for the Helix versions, you'll find them under the Helix branch.
2) If you are looking for any previous versions, I tagged the commits for each version and created releases.
3) Helix versions are 1.x.x, Isengard versions are 2.x.x.

Going forward, I will update the Helix branch with bug fixes only (home fanart overlay option will be in next repo submission).

That was really fast, thanks for the fanart overlay, the skin is looking great in 15.0

Love the new background on settings.

Thanks.

Thanks! Yeah, I struggled with the default background. I wanted something abstract, didn't want anything with discs, movie reels, etc as they seem kind of dated and don't really fit with the skin.
ok thanks, where to find latest Helix version ? i only see 2.0 at github
and is it possible to get the update in kodi direkly?
(2015-03-21, 17:28)bleibach Wrote: ok thanks, where to find latest Helix version ? i only see 2.0 at github
and is it possible to get the update in kodi direkly?
Answer is in the post right above yours. Helix version is in the Helix branch on github. Though there are only a few changes compared to repo version 1.1.0.

2.0, in the master branch, is for Isengard.

You would have to manually update from github. Or wait a week or so for me to submit the next version to the repo.
ok sorry didnt see itBig Grin
Hi!
I really LOVE the mim:ic skin..
But I have one question.. is there any way to change the transparency/opacity of the visualisation when playing music? Have trouble seeing the fanart underneath the visualisation.. so I wondered if I could edit some xml file or something to make a difference?
(2015-03-26, 18:39)StarGlider Wrote: Hi!
I really LOVE the mim:ic skin..
But I have one question.. is there any way to change the transparency/opacity of the visualisation when playing music? Have trouble seeing the fanart underneath the visualisation.. so I wondered if I could edit some xml file or something to make a difference?
Hmm, not sure about visualization opacity. Maybe look in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml.
hi, how to fix this terrible looking the text is above the other in list fiew?

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/u...0ugkh4.jpg
(2015-03-27, 20:53)bleibach Wrote: hi, how to fix thisterrible looking text in list fiew?

www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0285h7rbq3xu1n.jpg

Need a little more info...

What view mode is this? Slimlist?

What content is being displayed...movies, episodes, etc?

Where is the content coming from...a video addon?
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9