• 13(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
@Frozin no help for your config here. Move on
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Bry: i think i'll move on when i'm ready to

Anyhow I figured out and fixed the problem.
(2015-03-20, 05:19)Frozin Wrote: Bry: i think i'll move on when i'm ready to

Anyhow I figured out and fixed the problem.

Nevermind bry- for some odd reason he is becoming a forum nazi.

I find nothing wrong with your posts, you edited out any offending plugins.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
nvm, no longer need to know original question.

Worked it all out.

Would be nice to have a settings option to turn off Notifications if its running auto.
[Moved to a new thread]

I have the streaming setup. The problem is, when I use a client on my iPad, on local network, it finds the stream and starts loading cover art and plays the movies just fine. I've got port forwarding setup on my local router but when I try to enter the stream address into the client, it wants a full stream address, something like http://xxx/stream.mpg so I can get it to work outside of my LAN. I read in one of the posts that this program uses port 8080, so that's how I have port forwarding setup.

I know the author has no control over this but some help on manually entering stream addresses would be great.

Thanks!
Hi Luma it looks like the script halts on movies that contains non English characters or special characters - this doesn't happens with MyLibrary.

example:
Adéla jeste nevecerela (1978)
Bájecná léta pod psa (1997)
Season 1 Episode 3 - Homer´s Odyssey

thanks
This plugin is awesome but I'm having an issue where it's not getting the movies in a subfolder.

Here is my settings2.xml:
Code:
Movies|Playon|HBO GO/Movies/Collections/New on HBO|""|100|1|""

This creates PseudoLibrary/Movies/New on HBO/New on HBO.strm, even though if I browse to that location in Playon, there are 14 movies in there.

If I look at the log, I can see that it is overwritting the "New on HBO.strm" 14 times.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I'm working on the next PseudoLibrary update, Hopefully I will be finished by the end of the week.
great thanks for the heads up amazing plugin for android devices that can't run mylibrary

can you please try to implement creating strm files where the episodes are named like this in the plugin: Season X Episode X - eptitle
Big Grin 
Wow, Lunatixz... This plugin is awesome! Thank you so much for your work on this, PTV live, and lite!
Next update won't appear to have many changes, perhaps faster parsing? its a complete code rewrite, so that I can build a configuration interface similar to PseudoTV Live's configuration manager.

Final plugin will be very easy to configure using in-app manager, but for now we still have to manually configure settings2.xml...

BTW there are minor changes to the configuration, so be sure to check the OP when the update is pushed.
Question 
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been able to get a number smaller than 25 to work? I have a YouTube channel entry that I've tried 10, then 5, and it just ignores that entry while updating the rest. Should there be a range that I have to keep within?
(2015-04-19, 02:03)krikit Wrote: Hi everyone,

Has anyone been able to get a number smaller than 25 to work? I have a YouTube channel entry that I've tried 10, then 5, and it just ignores that entry while updating the rest. Should there be a range that I have to keep within?
I think you can only use the predefined limits 25/50/100.
(2015-04-20, 19:43)spyder Wrote:
(2015-04-19, 02:03)krikit Wrote: Hi everyone,

I think you can only use the predefined limits 25/50/100.

Thanks spyder, I appreciate the info. I searched, but I couldn't find anything in here about specific limits. I was also able to get over 1000 strms on the channels I tried, but not lower than 25. It's still a pretty awesome plugin.

Thanks again!
Has anyone tried to use PseudoLibrary to create .strm files for use w/ a PVR backend rather than just for PTVL? I'm hoping there might be a way to supplement my OTA channels w/ streams from, for example the World News Live addon, and preferably w/ NextPVR or another Windows based backend. I assume IPTV simple client could handle the streams, but b/c of the current bug w/ Kodi not being able to handle two enabled PVRs, I'd then lose my OTA channels. Plus, I know NextPVR can take IPTV input, although I understand only in mpeg-ts format, but hoping maybe I can remux streams if/when necessary. I'd also prefer a Windows backend as I have a PC in a large closet/small office where my tuner/antenna still gets good reception but is otherwise hidden away instead of out in the living room, plus to be honest, the fact that I'd rather not go through the hassle of setting up another PVR backend as I'm otherwise happy w/ my current NPVR settings/setup.

Anybody got any pointers or experience trying this out?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5