• 84(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-21, 20:35)h.udo Wrote: There are other addons from the same author(s) that don't work with the latest builds. Had the opportunity to look at a friend's RPi log a few days ago and same thing. Different addon, same problem.

Thanks, and probably not surprising that other addons from the same author have the same problem, it wouldn't be unheard of for addons to share code (and thus bugs).

Knowing which build introduced the change in addon behaviour might be useful to know, if not for me then for the addon maintainer(s) as this would most likely lead to a quicker fix. Without this information it's not possible to speculate on what the cause might be, in which case it's up to the addon maintainer(s) to work it out, assuming they have access to a suitable Kodi 15 build (it's unlikely to be a Pi-specific issue).

So in order to advance towards a solution, it's up to @hipeboy to identify the last working build, which might at least give the addon maintainer a head start.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-03-21, 20:35)h.udo Wrote:
(2015-03-21, 18:40)hipeboy Wrote: Hi @Milhouse,

Sorry, forgot to add the log. Here it is: http://xbmclogs.com/pqxvvgkgm
There is a warning at line 208 and two exceptions in lines 209-210.

Generate this with a rPi1 and your build #320.

Thanks,
hipeboy

There are other addons from the same author(s) that don't work with the latest builds. Had the opportunity to look at a friend's RPi log a few days ago and same thing. Different addon, same problem.

PM me the logs please.
New OpenELEC Isengard build #0321: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 3.19.2 #1 Sat Mar 21 21:02:23 GMT 2015 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Mar 16 2015 19:34:31
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 51ab816b505d1b745130562908d866915c836056 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20150321210133-#0321-g5094fb8 [Build #0321]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
001521.833: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (5094fb85, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (ada3a4b0, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Small-ish fixes and updates
Build Details:
  1. OpenELEC:
    • linux: add patch to support TechnoTrend S2-4600 USB DVB-S2 receiver (PR:4029, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • linux: remove unused AUGUST DVB T205 patch (6f879034)
  2. XBMC:
    • [guilib] hint text not displayed in keyboard dialog (PR:6770, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
    • pick OE patches (PR:6686, 5 commits, 6 files changed)
    • CGUIMediaWindow cosmetics (PR:6765, 3 commits, 2 files changed)
  3. pvr.iptvsimple:
    • v1.11.0 + API 1.9.6 changes (PR:6, 8 commits, 8 files changed)
    • Fix linux build after #6 (PR:7, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Fix compile by including stdexcept (PR:8, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  4. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • sync to pvr API 1.9.6 (PR:4, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Just FYI. I was playing with the music stuff and different skins today (something I haven't done until now).

1) there are no music visualizations available in Settings/Music/Playback. How do I add them? I can't find them in the repository.

2) Looks like if you change skins while pandora is playing, when the song ends Kodi restarts itself. In case it's useful, here are the crashlogs from switching skins and then switching back while pandora was playing. I don't know if it's specific to pandora, that just happened to be what I was playing with when I changed skins.

http://sprunge.us/PafR
http://sprunge.us/OHLA

I'll update to 321 in a little while.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
Visualizations are in the process of being converted to binary add-ons, they'll return once the transition is complete.

Regarding the skin change crash, can you reproduce with the official 5.0.6 release?
Ok, thanks for the info on the visualizations, sorry to bother you.

I'll try the official release and see if it crashes on skin changes and let you know. I probably shouldn't be changing skins while something else is going on, huh?

Any ideas about the 25fps showing in the codec info for live tv?

Thanks again for the reply.
I should be able to get Spectrum and Waveform visualisations working again in the next build (#0322).
How do I need to name the 3D mkv file to play in 3D automatically?
(2015-03-22, 13:20)Caramba69 Wrote: How do I need to name the 3D mkv file to play in 3D automatically?

include .3D.SBS. in filename will work.
(2015-03-22, 11:00)Milhouse Wrote: I should be able to get Spectrum and Waveform visualisations working again in the next build (#0322).

Seriously, there is no rush. I was only saying something because I didn't know if they were supposed to be working or not. Please, do not hurry on that just because I said something. Thanks again for all your work. Smile
(2015-03-22, 13:43)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 13:20)Caramba69 Wrote: How do I need to name the 3D mkv file to play in 3D automatically?

I would like to play a mvc 3D mkv's. I have extracted this mkv from a 3d blu ray iso.
Hello,

first thx again for the great improvement you brought to jodi!!!

As i watch only TV-Shows or Movies (also 3D) with it. I must say it works at this stage nearly perfect to me.
Only in 3D the Movies witch are Over/Under (TAB) it doesn't work, if in the Settings, under Acceleration, the Full Frame Button is activated. If it is active the Screens stay black blank and i hear only sound.
If i go, if the movie plays, to the settings i see in a blink of an i the picture.

If i turn the Accelration off, the Picture by TAB is ok. All SBS Movies are played fine and the picture quality with this new Option is really great ( i have a passive LG 3D TV 65")!

For the Moment i look for the SBS pendant of my TAB Movies to get them, cause i like really the new quality of the 3D picture with the acceleration ON!!!! Smile

thx and Greetz,
J.
(2015-03-22, 20:02)SSC_Jarod Wrote: As i watch only TV-Shows or Movies (also 3D) with it. I must say it works at this stage nearly perfect to me.
Only in 3D the Movies witch are Over/Under (TAB) it doesn't work, if in the Settings, under Acceleration, the Full Frame Button is activated. If it is active the Screens stay black blank and i hear only

Can you clarify: with "full frame" enabled in video/acceleration settings, that half-SBS movies work well, but half-TAB movies fail to produce an image?
Can you provide a debug log (wiki) when trying to play a half-TAB video?
(2015-03-22, 19:06)Caramba69 Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 13:43)popcornmix Wrote:

I would like to play a mvc 3D mkv's. I have extracted this mkv from a 3d blu ray iso.

Hi,

as Popcornmix wrote, name you mkv like:

My-Moviename.3D.sbs.mkv

and kodi will switch automatically you TV in 3D Mode (if in your TV Settings "automatic detection" or something else is activated)

Works for me in the Testbuilds like charm!

Greetz
J.
I am curious about the 25fps thingy in both players when watching Live TV.

Requote for simplicity:
Here are screenshots showing it with both OMXPlayer and DVDPlayer with live TV
https://www.dropbox.com/s/buwlqnfur10h6w...4.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/166v7d8p19dr54...3.png?dl=0
Here are screenshots of recorded TV (.wtv files) using each player
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6x53oauc2todpu...0.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr42j7tpm5h3gn...1.png?dl=0
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112