• 4(current)
WIP Playstation 4 Skin
sorry for that
ok
@Damac10 : Hahah Thanks, sure I will include an option to add favorite items as a browser in the next update.
The latest skin update should be available tomorrow, depending on what time I get back from work.

I haven't been able to work on this skin very much recently, but the changes that I've listed in the previous post have all been added, I will include a full list of the changes tomorrow when I start uploading.

@naval85: Can you please stop spamming me with messages and forum posts. You are welcome to suggest new features and ideas but private messaging me with a title "READ THIS" and saying "Me and my friend need these changes." Isn't going to help.
(2015-01-18, 22:51)toyota12303 Wrote: @Damac10 : Hahah Thanks, sure I will include an option to add favorite items as a browser in the next update.
The latest skin update should be available tomorrow, depending on what time I get back from work.

I haven't been able to work on this skin very much recently, but the changes that I've listed in the previous post have all been added, I will include a full list of the changes tomorrow when I start uploading.

@naval85: Can you please stop spamming me with messages and forum posts. You are welcome to suggest new features and ideas but private messaging me with a title "READ THIS" and saying "Me and my friend need these changes." Isn't going to help.

Thanks @toyota12303 . Your 'stable of skins' is getting large and awesome. Thanks. Cant wait to test it out tomorrow. All your skins in fact!!!!
wow gonna try this now on fire tv! looks awesome!!
Hi there im trying to use the helix full version, everytime i srart the skin it says please connect ps4 controller and goes black. I have to restart kodi. Im using helix 14 with 360 controller any ideas?
I plug in the DS4 and press the PS button but nothing happens. I can press the Esc button on my keyboard and it flashes the home screen for a second and makes a sound so I know Kodi isn't frozen. Am I doing something wrong?
I can't want any other creator, after the Xbox One theme, you are the best developing XBMC themes from consoles menus.
This seems like an AWESOME Skin, but now it doesn't so anything on the home screen. NO matter which device that I used. The Home Screen just did the loading animations.
If you fix this PLEASE let me know. Thanks
Can you find me a way to add background music, that's the only thing that's lacking to me, I dont have to worry about the ram use since I m using it on PC

I previously used the xbox one theme which gets nothing closer to your work, thanks for the skin, hats off,
(2015-03-28, 21:05)CGTPlays Wrote: This seems like an AWESOME Skin, but now it doesn't so anything on the home screen. NO matter which device that I used. The Home Screen just did the loading animations.
If you fix this PLEASE let me know. Thanks

I'm having the same problem. As anyone found a way to fix it.
I have the same problem. The skin look promising, but i cannot use it for this reason.
There is the screen that says "Please Connect the DualSock Controller with a usb cable and press the PS button." and I can't get past it.

Please help? I don't know what to do. Sad
(2015-06-24, 00:51)FLMS1 Wrote: There is the screen that says "Please Connect the DualSock Controller with a usb cable and press the PS button." and I can't get past it.

Please help? I don't know what to do. Sad

I have the same problem
(2014-12-12, 15:03)beachkid Wrote: is this for KODIHuh
yes I use this on kodi
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 4 Skin9