• 49(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
i am using an video addon for episodes
and using fiew List for it
i test slim list and standard list no effect
(2015-03-27, 21:03)bleibach Wrote: i am using an video addon for episodes
and using fiew List for it
i test slim list and standard list no effect

I just tested the list views with several video addons and can't replicate your issue. What addon are you using?
so its because the addon?
can you tell me the number of showcase listview in your skin please
(2015-03-27, 21:25)bleibach Wrote: its called evonic
so its because the addon?

can you tell me the number of showcase listview in your skin please

Yeah, looks to be an addon issue. I've never heard of that addon before. Just FYI, if that addon violates the forum's piracy policy, it won't be supported here.

The ID for video ShowCase view is 53.
ok thanks!

is it possible to get the sice of font bit smaler in your skin?

one last question,
can you please post a list of all listview numbers of your skin?
I won't be making the font smaller, you would have to mod it. I don't have a list of view numbers...you can find them by looking in the viewtype XMLs.
Is there a way to stop auto scrolling widgets items on home? I couldn't find on skin settings. If already asked, sorry to asking again.
(2015-03-29, 21:09)queeup Wrote: Is there a way to stop auto scrolling widgets items on home? I couldn't find on skin settings. If already asked, sorry to asking again.

The home widgets only scroll when they are displayed all the time. Most of the users I've heard from prefer scrolling in this situation, I don't plan to add another option. If you'd like to remove the autoscroll, comment out or remove line 30 in Includes_Widgets.xml.
Thank you for info. I am using fixed option on "Navigation style for horizontal lists" and it doesn't combined well with auto widget scroll.

You don't have to add another option but maybe you can think about adding condition to stop auto scroll with fixed lists?

It's up to you. Now I know how to stop that and thank you for info.

Very nice skin. Nice work.
I have two problems with Mimic.

1) Sometimes suddennly when using Mimic, Kodi goes black screen and then when i can restore the image suddenly confluence skin is selected and mimic dissapeared from my skin. I have to re download the skin every time this happen.

2) I lost the blue effect over main screen. In home screen I see the "CD´s" images but with no blue tint.
(2015-03-31, 13:33)CaBrA Wrote: I have two problems with Mimic.

1) Sometimes suddennly when using Mimic, Kodi goes black screen and then when i can restore the image suddenly confluence skin is selected and mimic dissapeared from my skin. I have to re download the skin every time this happen.

2) I lost the blue effect over main screen. In home screen I see the "CD´s" images but with no blue tint.

I'm guessing you must have Kodi 15 Isengard installed? I created a new thread for Mimic 2.x for Isengard at http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221728. Unless you're manually installing from github? The master branch on github is for Isengard, the helix branch is for Helix.

1) Does the screen go completely black or is it just the dim screensaver that comes on and won't go away? I've experienced problems with the dim screensaver and seen reports of the same with other skins here on the forum. I disabled the dim screensaver for now, thinking it may be a Kodi issue. I found refreshing the skin also worked. You say you have to re download. Do you mean from the Kodi repo? Or do you just have to choose it again from the skin selection dialog?

2) As mentioned in the Mimic 2.x thread, I changed the default color theme. You can still use the previous one, it's named "Blue" and can be found in Settings --> Appearance --> Color.
(2015-03-31, 17:25)bryanbrazil Wrote:

I'm guessing you must have Kodi 15 Isengard installed? I created a new thread for Mimic 2.x for Isengard at http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221728. Unless you're manually installing from github? The master branch on github is for Isengard, the helix branch is for Helix.

1) Does the screen go completely black or is it just the dim screensaver that comes on and won't go away? I've experienced problems with the dim screensaver and seen reports of the same with other skins here on the forum. I disabled the dim screensaver for now, thinking it may be a Kodi issue. I found refreshing the skin also worked. You say you have to re download. Do you mean from the Kodi repo? Or do you just have to choose it again from the skin selection dialog?

2) As mentioned in the Mimic 2.x thread, I changed the default color theme. You can still use the previous one, it's named "Blue" and can be found in Settings --> Appearance --> Color.

1) Im using Kodi 14.2. Installed always Mimic from default repo.
2) solved! I had checked some kind of overlay option in skin settings
(2015-03-31, 19:41)CaBrA Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 17:25)bryanbrazil Wrote:

1) Im using Kodi 14.2. Installed always Mimic from default repo.
2) solved! I had checked some kind of overlay option in skin settings
1) Ah, OK haven't seen any issues like that with Kodi 14. Please post a debug log. Made me think of issues with the dim screensaver and 15.

2) I had removed the home screen overlay in the previous version. The recent update (1.1.1) added back that skin setting. My bad, I was thinking it was related to the default theme change in version 2.0.
Is there something i need to turn on to show fanart like in this picture? I just have the default image. Thank you,
(2015-04-04, 01:34)Bigperm Wrote: Is there something i need to turn on to show fanart like in this picture? I just have the default image. Thank you,
Do your movies have fanart in the library views? You can try running Artwork Downloader to add your artwork to the database if it isn't already there.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9