Req Grab TV Shows and Episodes rating from IMDb
Lightbulb 
Hello,

It would be very helpful to be able to grab the episodes and tv shows ratings from the IMDb instead of the TVdb.

This is currently possible (at least on the latest beta version) with movie scrapers, but not tv scrapers.

Thanks!
Abel Toy
It's already requested in our tracker.
Cool! Thanks!

By the way, I'm a C# programmer, so if you need help with that tell me!

Cheers,
Abel Toy
(2015-04-02, 19:53)AbelToy Wrote: Cool! Thanks!

By the way, I'm a C# programmer, so if you need help with that tell me!

Cheers,
Abel Toy

Do you have experience with WPF?
We have planed to move from Forms to WPF for 1.5.x
I do, actually!
And progress on this? I really want the imdb rating on series and episodes instead of thetvdb because it has way more voters! I mean they have about 15 times more! An many smaller or older series thetvdb has very few votes on so it stands for nothing!

In Kodi you can choose to use the imdb rating but for that to work thetvdb must have the imdb ID listed for every episode! And there are many that are missing this! (Locked for many also so I can't even add it.)

So if you can solve this in Ember it would be super! I'm about to manually edit every episode but that's going to take so many hours for me, so would like to know if anything is happening here first. Or if someone has any tip on another way of doing this?
^They can't do everything in just two months. I'll be very happy when it's ready, but I'm patient.
I'm still working hard on tv show part rewriting. Changed thousands lines of code, nearly complete.
But tomorrow i go to the OpenAir St. Gallen and on tuesday to Amsterdam. I think i can done this at the end of next week.
Can we hope to see this in the next release? Sounded like it was about to happen 5 months ago so... I'm thinking of manually edit all nfo files of all episodes but that will take many many hours and won't get updated so really hope this will get in and work!
*Bump*

You think this will happen? Or do any one know any other program to do this? I rather not spend a couple of weeks or what it can take to manually edit everything if this going to get implemented later.
(2015-04-02, 21:07)DanCooper Wrote: Do you have experience with WPF?
We have planed to move from Forms to WPF for 1.5.x

I'm a C# programmer, too. Been programming professionally for 23 years, but am struggling with WPF. It's quite a change from WinForms on the front-end. I just had to comment when I saw this conversation!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grab TV Shows and Episodes rating from IMDb0