• 28(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2015-03-18, 15:01)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-03-18, 14:55)redglory Wrote: Ember media manager does download

Of *Set* artwork? I use Ember (13.x) and have always manually downloaded Set artwork - for the relatively small number of Sets it's not a big deal.

I think it start from version 1.4.0.7 Smile
Image Image
(2015-03-18, 15:01)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-03-18, 14:55)redglory Wrote: Ember media manager does download

Of *Set* artwork? I use Ember (13.x) and have always manually downloaded Set artwork - for the relatively small number of Sets it's not a big deal.

Download latest Ember Media Manager BETA (1.4.2.0) and that'll fix your problems. It's labeled BETA, but stable and great!
Kinda waiting for it to emerge from Beta... wondering if that's ever going to happen! 1.3.x still does what I need, so really no rush.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Im trying the latest beta version but it is SLOW scraping. And it only scrapes main artwork like Thumb, Fanart and Landscape. No dosc art, logo, clear art are scrapped even though they are selected. Any ideas how to set up movie set scrapping also
Thanks
(2015-04-02, 22:26)Mark142 Wrote: Im trying the latest beta version but it is SLOW scraping. And it only scrapes main artwork like Thumb, Fanart and Landscape. No dosc art, logo, clear art are scrapped even though they are selected. Any ideas how to set up movie set scrapping also
Thanks

If you're asking about Movie Set Artwork Automator, which is the topic of this thread, it is not a scraper. If you're asking about EMM 1.4 beta, it has it's own support thread. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Mod. I don't really care what you post where. Just think you'll have better luck getting a answer in the proper thread.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Probably means Artwork Downloader which gets all that artwork.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=114633
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
ember can get that all for you .. just do a fresh install & select the appropriate options. working brilliantly and fast ! I have 3 pronged attack setup;
1- Movie is renamed & moved with initial artwork & trailer downloaded by the excellent couchpotato.
2- Ember does the rest including cleaning up & making proper nfo with editing of whatever i need to edit.
3-Artwork downloaderr does the rest from within kodi.
Any one of them is good enough to do the job alone but for quite many people who like to tweak the nfo's and do custom shows / home movies etc etc ember is a necessity.
check it in its own thread here @ kodi forums.
may the force be with you !
can i get this addon straight from within kodi? or do i need to download the zip? which for helix?
I can't find this in the Kodi repo. Where can I download the latest version from?

Thanks in advance Smile
Did you even checked the first page ?
Yes. The first page has following which are a bit out of date.....

Direct Download:
Eden: Version 0.1.0
Frodo/Gotham: Version 0.2.2
It's not out of date "Frodo/Gotham: Version 0.2.2" works for the latest Kodi version
Indeed it does. My apologies and thank you.
I've stumbled into a small issue in that when I try and replace artwork the addon will not pick up the new artwork. I have everything stored in a single artwork folder so if for example I don't like the Ice Age Collection-poster I change it for another image and replace it with exactly the same naming convention but it still shows the old image. Do I need to do something to clear the old artwork?
You can use something like this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6