• 3(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-04-03, 12:11)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 11:07)oldpoem Wrote: Yes. When I select to edit existing filter in Filters configuration . It loaded up another filter configuration dialogue (the one which is above in listing). Maybe it's something to do with Filters XML I'm using. Never have time to clean that up.

Not much problem actually ,can always do manual editing ,it's just annoying.

can you send me your filtersconfig.xml? thx

Here is my config.

https://db.tt/yzJy6Xjn
well both methods work , but i actually just pointed out the situation , btw ive been using portable mode for a long time actually as said for having everything in one folder not to be spread throughout the system
My installation is also portable. I just install new versions without getting rid of the estable, so i have gotham, and helix in portable. When Isengard gets to a usable or freeze state, i will install it normal, without getting rid of the helix one. Its safer this way. This said, my portable installation helix and DSPlayer, is working good
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
new update

i added support for the shader stage with madVR

so now in media rules only with madVR you can choose in Shader Id, the stage Pre-resize Post-resize

with evr this parameter it's disabled and ignored even if you hardcode adding the attribute "stage" in the rules of mediasconfig.xml

@oldpoem

I fixed the problem with filters configuration and the OSDName with XySubFilter

p.s.

i would remember an behavior with the subtitles filter

i forced the state "Always loaded" with XySubFilter and XyVSFilter even when there is any subtitle (internal or external) because in this way if we download a subtitle through kodi with a service, the subtitles can be displayed without restart the video
thats epic sauce aracnoz, so a little update on the GUI lag ....its still there and ive tried using less demanding upscale renderers such as jinc 3 , and unchecking wait till render queue is full as well as setting frame prerender to 1 for both exclusive and windowed mode ....no beef , still am getting Gui lag , this is exspecially noticeable when i exit into home screen while video is still playing in background , i hope this big issue can be fixed , as said this is a madvr issue , i hope madshi can help with this one , since its something to do how madvr works with gui elements , ive noticed this behavior with poptlayers onscreen gui as well

doesnt matter what skin you use , be it xperience1080 or cirrus , aeon mq etc

as well as all of the low quality settings are unchecked and im not using refreshrate changers such as reclock either that would mess with the refreshrate of the gui , so i have no freakin clue, again this happens with potplayers onscreen gui as well, the easiest way is to change the volume up and down to see the delay in GUI element rendering
(2015-04-03, 20:03)hentai23 Wrote: thats epic sauce aracnoz, so a little update on the GUI lag ....its still there and ive tried using less demanding upscale renderers such as jinc 3 , and unchecking wait till render queue is full as well as setting frame prerender to 1 for both exclusive and windowed mode ....no beef , still am getting Gui lag , this is exspecially noticeable when i exit into home screen while video is still playing in background , i hope this big issue can be fixed , as said this is a madvr issue , i hope madshi can help with this one , since its something to do how madvr works with gui elements , ive noticed this behavior with poptlayers onscreen gui as well

doesnt matter what skin you use , be it xperience1080 or cirrus , aeon mq etc

as well as all of the low quality settings are unchecked and im not using refreshrate changers such as reclock either that would mess with the refreshrate of the gui , so i have no freakin clue, again this happens with potplayers onscreen gui as well, the easiest way is to change the volume up and down to see the delay in GUI element rendering

It's been said before by madshi; you can't completely eliminate the gui lag because of the way madVR pre-renders frames. Unless this feature is removed, madVR will continue to work this way. I am sure this is done to improve the quality of the image. Almost all compromises in madVR are made in the name of picture quality.

The problem you describe would be considered a feature request for future versions of madVR. But you would have to make this request in the official madVR forum at Doom9. I don't think things will ever be different with current madVR releases.
i just did ..lets hope madshi can fix this annoying issue to an otherwise epic renderer

update> ive noticed one more thing , theres no where to adjust the audio leveling unlike what one can do with potplayers builtin audiocodec/transform maybe port over potplayers audiocodec/transform would do the trick? that would be great , since the audio is way low without it on my end
(2015-04-03, 21:07)hentai23 Wrote: i just did ..lets hope madshi can fix this annoying issue to an otherwise epic renderer

update> ive noticed one more thing , theres no where to adjust the audio leveling unlike what one can do with potplayers builtin audiocodec/transform maybe port over potplayers audiocodec/transform would do the trick? that would be great , since the audio is way low without it on my end

You can use FFDShow Audio Decoder as Audio Decoder and option to normalize is available in FFDShow config panel for post-processing. If you use LAV Audio you can load ffdshow audio processor as extra filter to do this job.
i was hoping for a ffdshow less option , since i dont use ffdshow for anything else since lav filters does it all...except the audio leveling like what potplayers audiocodec/transform does
Yesterday I worked on a little surprise, now the gui that manage madVR's settings may not be enough because we want to be able to customize the settings per resolution and then here's the surprise

default settings saved per resolution, so I think that now it's very complete

the rule at playstart it's

try to load defaults per file's settings
if there is not success, try to load defaults per resolution's settings
if there is not success, load defaults global settings

maybe there is to add the resolution UHD

Now I would like your opinion, these are the rules for determining the various resolutions

would we change something?

Code:
if (height> 0 && height <= 600)
  res = 540;
if (height> 600 && height <= 1000)
  res = 720;
if (height> 1000)
  res = 1080;
(2015-04-04, 02:38)hentai23 Wrote: i was hoping for a ffdshow less option , since i dont use ffdshow for anything else since lav filters does it all...except the audio leveling like what potplayers audiocodec/transform does

For Audio processor , FFDShow is superior to others. Far better than those you use in PotPlayer. You don't need to use it for decoding, use LaV Audio to decoding and use FFDShow Audio Processor to do post processing (Normalize, Mixing etc) and it's can do high quality resample output.

There is a lot more configuration & post-processing. This is the reference link.

http://www.ezoden.com/htpc/31/ffdshow-audio

Using LAV Audio with FFDShow Audio Processor is probably the best way for people who doesn't use AVR to do passthrough.

But then it's your choice.
(2015-04-04, 02:58)aracnoz Wrote: Yesterday I worked on a little surprise, now the gui that manage madVR's settings may not be enough because we want to be able to customize the settings per resolution and then here's the surprise

default settings saved per resolution, so I think that now it's very complete

the rule at playstart it's

try to load defaults per file's settings
if there is not success, try to load defaults per resolution's settings
if there is not success, load defaults global settings

maybe there is to add the resolution UHD

Now I would like your opinion, these are the rules for determining the various resolutions

would we change something?

Code:
if (height> 0 && height <= 600)
  res = 540;
if (height> 600 && height <= 1000)
  res = 720;
if (height> 1000)
  res = 1080;

That's look nice! Also I'd say you can safely use 576,720,1080 for upper limit because it's height. But for width it's another matter because of aspect ratio like 848x480 would considered SD.

So if only height check 576 720 1080 would be ok. But if you want to use those numbers I think it's fine. Except 576 instread of 540
Wao Aracnoz, now i'm feeling u're really spoiling us!
Looks very nice!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
wouldn't it make more sense to use width? since some movies are "1080" but not 1080 in height?

or wait.

could use if height is such and such OR width is such and such then.
Aracnoz use range of height to define resolution. I'd say if it me it will be.

if (height> 0 && height <= 576)
res = 576;
if (height> 576 && height <= 720)
res = 720;
if (height> 720)
res = 1080;

Not sure if there are weird resolution that would make this defined conditions yeild unwanted profiles.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47