• 9(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
Hi All,

If anyone could grab the latest xbmc nightlie and give this a test on the Philly/NYC game that would be great. I'm not able to validate it right now.
(2015-04-17, 00:36)micahg Wrote: Hi All,

If anyone could grab the latest xbmc nightlie and give this a test on the Philly/NYC game that would be great. I'm not able to validate it right now.

I grabbed today's, and will be watching the game. Will update soon!
thanks!

edit: OK, i found a way --- looks like its working on the 20150416 build. I confirmed in the logs that the cookies are being saved and updated properly.
(2015-04-17, 00:44)micahg Wrote: thanks!

Hah, - no. Thank YOU. You've been more than helpful. I'm crossing my fingers it works today!

The live feed is up - "Starting Soon." So let's see if it works in 10 minutes. Big Grin
15 minutes and counting! Still going. Big Grin

26 minutes and still going. Big Grin YAY!! Really hope this lasts. Smile Smile
Update. Watched game from start to finish without a single buffering issue. Smile
I set up at the start of the game and went for a run. Just came back to the 92nd minute, so I'd say its fixed.

Logs look good too.

Enjoy!
(2015-04-17, 03:04)micahg Wrote: I set up at the start of the game and went for a run. Just came back to the 92nd minute, so I'd say its fixed.

Logs look good too.

Enjoy!

Yay, thank you again. So happy to have a proper way to watch MLS Live again! Smile Smile Smile Smile
My apologies if I ask a stupid question. Is this fix available if I am running OSMC RC 2 on a RP2? I assume no, as I understand that nightly builds are not available. Both of my RP's are on OSMC currently.
(2015-04-18, 01:28)philipdriver Wrote: My apologies if I ask a stupid question. Is this fix available if I am running OSMC RC 2 on a RP2? I assume no, as I understand that nightly builds are not available. Both of my RP's are on OSMC currently.

I'm going to assume you need to wait for the next release. Sad Sad Sad

On a happier note, I'm watching the SJ vs NYRB right now and again it's running perfectly. It's worth the wait! Smile
(2015-04-18, 01:28)philipdriver Wrote: My apologies if I ask a stupid question. Is this fix available if I am running OSMC RC 2 on a RP2? I assume no, as I understand that nightly builds are not available. Both of my RP's are on OSMC currently.
Yeah, we'll have to wait. Sam said on the osmc forums that nightlies are coming soon when I asked yesterday.

I'm in the same boat. My TV only had the pi2 connected so I can't even use my own fix.
I restored my old Pi this morning to Raspbmc, but I get script errors when I click "Install nightly build". Anybody willing to make me feel stupid?
Wrong thread mate.
Sorry, I was just asking since William said that he was able to do this to get your solution working. No worries though.
Watched the whole SKC game last night with no issues. Great work and thank you Micah!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1