• 15(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Another request is to change the add-ons options. I have now made it possible, when an add-on is selected, you can browse through the results on your iPad. Like this:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Are there people, who like this app, willingly to write a positive review on the App store? You would really do me a huge favor! it takes a few minutes.

I see now some reviews, like "Does not work". Those people, apparently, are too afraid to write me an email, or go to this thread to ask for support.
It's really frustrating. I would also like to see some positive reviews. I am really doing my best with this app!
(2015-04-20, 16:31)rschiks Wrote: Are there people, who like this app, willingly to write a positive review on the App store? You would really do me a huge favor! it takes a few minutes.

I see now some reviews, like "Does not work". Those people, apparently, are too afraid to write me an email, or go to this thread to ask for support.
It's really frustrating. I would also like to see some positive reviews. I am really doing my best with this app!

Count me in.
i wait for 1.2 pro and you get your review after i played with it.
(2015-04-20, 19:27)Linusorg Wrote:
(2015-04-20, 16:31)rschiks Wrote: Are there people, who like this app, willingly to write a positive review on the App store? You would really do me a huge favor! it takes a few minutes.

Count me in.
i wait for 1.2 pro and you get your review after i played with it.

I hope you won't be disappointed then! And there's still a lot more to be added.
no worries,
i try to support with reviews and ideas here, No Problem
(2015-04-20, 22:27)Linusorg Wrote: no worries,
i try to support with reviews and ideas here, No Problem

I also hope that other people come with some great ideas. I know I have already a list in the 1st post, but if something is very very very interesting, I can move it up the list.
My own to do list is also there. I can promise that new features still will be added in the next couple of months.
what I am missing is a program which shows my in progress TV series which is possible on Kodi itself but not found that in a iOS remote app yet.
(2015-04-21, 17:06)MrLondon Wrote: what I am missing is a program which shows my in progress TV series which is possible on Kodi itself but not found that in a iOS remote app yet.

Do I describe this correctly?
- In your Kodi library you have your series
- You have watched episodes from those series and are marked watched in Kodi.

You want to know which episode you have to watch next from those series.

Is this what you mean?
Yes I have some 500 shows and I would like the ones I started to watch to continue. On kodi is an option called in progress which shows this
(2015-04-21, 23:00)MrLondon Wrote: Yes I have some 500 shows and I would like the ones I started to watch to continue. On kodi is an option called in progress which shows this

Ok, I know that when querying Kodi for the series you have in your library I could immediately ask for the watched episodes. I think those are only the watched and not all episodes with the status watched/not watched. I have to check this first.
Right now, I do a seperate query for all episodes when you select the series.

So I see two possible scenario's:
1. When Kodi only returns the watched episodes I could make a new option with all the series and the last episode watched. So you know yourself what to watch next.
2.Ask for every series all the episodes, so I can tell you the next episode you have to watch.

With 500 series scenario 2 takes a lot of time. So I would prefer scenario 1. But let me first check if Kodi returns only the watched or all episodes.

But can you live with scenario 1?
And how do you see it implemented? I think as a separate menu option, so you can see your progress very fast, or not?
Hi there,
its maybe just me, but quite often when i getting back to a show that i watched 2 weeks ago, i jump to the last watched episode to getting back on track.
but as i said thats maybe just me that couldn't remember everything :-)
Best Regards
(2015-04-24, 07:09)Linusorg Wrote: Hi there,
its maybe just me, but quite often when i getting back to a show that i watched 2 weeks ago, i jump to the last watched episode to getting back on track.
Best Regards

When retrieving all series from Kodi I'm only getting the number of watched episodes. So just a number. If I am going to implement this I am "forced" to retrieve the episodes per series. I was thinking of getting the data "realtime".
I could then display the last watched episode and the next episode to watch.
(2015-04-24, 19:22)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 07:09)Linusorg Wrote: Hi there,
Best Regards

When retrieving all series from Kodi I'm only getting the number of watched episodes. So just a number. If I am going to implement this I am "forced" to retrieve the episodes per series. I was thinking of getting the data "realtime".
I could then display the last watched episode and the next episode to watch.

Hi there,
realtime from kodi? Sounds like a plan :-)
I have created (again a request) an add-on favourites selection bar. You can add your favourite add-ons (and of course delete them) for easy selection.

(2015-04-21, 23:00)MrLondon Wrote: Yes I have some 500 shows and I would like the ones I started to watch to continue. On kodi is an option called in progress which shows this

After done some experimenting I think it's doable. When the progress menu option is started I will retrieve the series from Kodi. When a series is visible on the screen I will retrieve the episodes and store them in memory, so the next time it's faster. I will then display for each series the last watched episode and the next (of course when available) with some additional info.

Normally I am getting the screenshots from the thetvdb.com. For now I will use the screenshots stored in Kodi.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8