v14 [REQUEST]
Could somebody from the Transparency Skin Dev Team add the Customer ShutDown Timer or Hibernation Timer to the power Switch like they have in Confluence. So I can set the time I want it show shut down.
it's already available, though a bit hidden perhaps...

on the shutdown menu, navigate to the shutdown button.
press down and you'll get the custum shutdown timer option.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-04-25, 16:21)ronie Wrote: it's already available, though a bit hidden perhaps...

on the shutdown menu, navigate to the shutdown button.
press down and you'll get the custum shutdown timer option.

Well if I push the button it just does a Shutdown of Kodi. If I hold the mouse button and (have to)pull the mouse downwards it shows Shutdown in 30 minutes. I can't seem to find a number pad like in Confluence. Also when I let go of the mouse button after I see the Shutdown in 30 Minutes it just does a Shutdown of Kodi and not the whole system. I'm looking for something like the actual Hibernate button that puts the system in Hibernate mode after a certain time. Basicly when I fall asleep.
it doesn't work correctly with a mouse indeed, i'll look into that.

for now, you also can set a custom shutdown timer in Settings > System > Power saving
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-04-25, 21:14)ronie Wrote: it doesn't work correctly with a mouse indeed, i'll look into that.

for now, you also can set a custom shutdown timer in Settings > System > Power saving

You mean to turn off the screen? All that does in the Power Saving is Dim the screen. It's not a Hibernation or Sleep or Shutdown function. I have a timer on my TV for that so that's no good. Also I use a LogiTech Harmony remote so it needs to be able to work correctly.
i forgot to mention you need to set the settings level to 'advanced' in order to see that option.
(2015-04-26, 10:14)ronie Wrote: i forgot to mention you need to set the settings level to 'advanced' in order to see that option.

And where is it to set this advanced at?
at the top of every settings window.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST]0