• 12(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2015-03-07, 06:30)oryx40 Wrote: mga sir kailangan po ba subscriber ka ng tfc to watch?newbie lang po thank you.
Yes ,you have to be a subscriber.
sir may problem ba? meron na kc ako naka install sa fire tv.. im having script failed issue, eh kelangan i update ndi ko ma update... so i uninstalled it ndi ko na ulit ma install?
it says downloading, pero ndi na 100% tapos walang nangyari, naka ilang ulit na ako?

edit:
nevermind, i got it to work.. problem lng talaga sa pag download eh..
so i downloaded plugin sa computer. i took addon files and zipped it
i installed it manually sa fire tv.. and it worked..
thanks!
hi ,

i have ''media error... your subscription expired'' is there any update for this add-on
(2015-03-23, 15:51)kabise Wrote: hi ,

i have ''media error... your subscription expired'' is there any update for this add-on
Make sure you are subscribed to TFC.TV..and you entered email and password correctly..[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
use a 7days trial before and working fine, now i have active subscription and got error your subscription expired
Sorry for that, JamesArc. Can you verify that the email you're using with kodi is the same as the one that you have for you paid subscription?
(2015-04-09, 03:28)todits Wrote: Sorry for that, JamesArc. Can you verify that the email you're using with kodi is the same as the one that you have for you paid subscription?

Thank you for reminding me the email verification cause my wife and i using separate email profile when we signup for free 7 days trial, by the way keep up the good work Todits
Hello

Thanks a lot for this plugin... Is there any way we can get HD streaming to work?
l3rum, Kodi has no support yet for the HD streaming used by tfc.tv.
Friends and mga kababayan ko,

Google Code, the repository and project hosting platform that hosts the todits-xbmc repository will be shutting down over the coming months and todits-xbmc repository will be moving over to GitHub

The process of moving over codes and wiki pages has started. I've made some changes and the transfer of the addon to GitHub should be painless and transparent to users. IOW, you shouldn't have to do anything. The addon and future updates should continue to work.

If you encounter any problems, please post them here.

Maraming salamat.
(2015-04-29, 06:54)todits Wrote: Friends and mga kababayan ko,

Google Code, the repository and project hosting platform that hosts the todits-xbmc repository will be shutting down over the coming months and todits-xbmc repository will be moving over to GitHub

The process of moving over codes and wiki pages has started. I've made some changes and the transfer of the addon to GitHub should be painless and transparent to users. IOW, you shouldn't have to do anything. The addon and future updates should continue to work.

If you encounter any problems, please post them here.

Maraming salamat.
Salamat sa info. @todits..
(2015-04-29, 06:34)todits Wrote: l3rum, Kodi has no support yet for the HD streaming used by tfc.tv.

Restricted ba ang TFC or Kodi dito? Kailangan mo ng tulong?
(2015-04-29, 19:05)l3rum Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 06:34)todits Wrote: l3rum, Kodi has no support yet for the HD streaming used by tfc.tv.

Restricted ba ang TFC or Kodi dito? Kailangan mo ng tulong?

l3rumm thanks for offering your help. However, the type of stream that they use for live and HD is not directly supported by Kodi but the real reason Kodi is not able to play them is because it's DRM'd. There's an effort to handle that type of stream via an addon that acts as a proxy but AFAIK, it's doesn't support DRM'd streams yet, so right now, there's nothing much we can do.

Here is the addon I am talking about: http://forums.tvaddons.ag/threads/21751-...post185925

Also, I might be wrong but I think the "HD" streams may or may not really be encoded in "HD". It's just that the "HD" streams uses adaptive streaming which is mobile friendly while the "High quality" streams are served in a fixed bitrate format. So it actually depends if the "HD" or "High quality" streams were "recorded" in HD in the first place. The addon uses the "High quality" stream by default.
The todits-xbmc repository at Google Code seems to have something wrong with it; perhaps evident by the very small file size. I had a old version which I successfully installed on a new Raspberry Pi 2 yesterday running Kodi 14.2 but I accidentally overwrote the only copy of that zip file with the one from Google Code this morning which doesn't have anything it. Is there anywhere that I can get the correct zip file from?
anybody experiencing "Error - script failed"? i have this on my AFTV since 4pm middle east time
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9