• 30(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
Sorry to say, but I have given up on the SVT-Play plugin and got myself a Chromecast, now that SVT have implemented Chromecast support in their Android app (beta), which works like a charm. No criticism to the developer of the plugin though, I'm shure he has put down a lot of work in trying to keep up with the constant changes in the SVT Play website. Thank you for trying!
(2014-12-31, 13:48)swehawk Wrote: Sorry to say, but I have given up on the SVT-Play plugin and got myself a Chromecast, now that SVT have implemented Chromecast support in their Android app (beta), which works like a charm. No criticism to the developer of the plugin though, I'm shure he has put down a lot of work in trying to keep up with the constant changes in the SVT Play website. Thank you for trying!

New version works like a charm.
I find the Live channels just throw up a message that the content is only available at www.svtplay.se

Any fix?
I installed the latest svtplay plugin from Nilzen's blog in my Dreambox 800 HD se (with OpenPli 4) in Kodi Direct 2 plugin. This svtplay plugin is the first one that actually works for me, thanks! :-) However I experience some glitches and wonder if anybody knows how to solve.

When I try Watch a channel it stops at "Buffering 66%", doesn't matter which channel.

When I Watch a program I have a really good Picture (HD) but then the quality drops and becomes pixelated, like if I had too small bandwith. It goes on and on. I have 100 Mbit fibre and 1 GBit lan inside the house which my DM is connected to. First I suspected the internal hard drive was too slow so I changed cache to a USB flash drive but no difference. I also changed "bandwith" from 2500 to 5000 in Setup (within the plugin) but no change.

Hope somebody has any ideas how to fix this :-)
Hi

Today when i was going to watch my news svt play failed. The libraries is just empty showing a folder "klipp"
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I have the same problem to, just empty folders and "Klipp"

(2015-03-05, 21:57)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi

Today when i was going to watch my news svt play failed. The libraries is just empty showing a folder "klipp"
Me too.

Sök is available and works. Luckily I could search for Labyrint and find it. Good for the peace in the family...

Bjorn
I use Svt Play for news and only news Smile So it's just me missing it here. Smile

Is the developer fixing this you think?
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Usually when svt changes their site, the add-on fixes it within a week or so. And so I hope they will keep on doing.

If you try and search for "Aktuellt" and "Rapport" and today's date, you ought to find the latest news...

A big thank you to all the developers!

Bjorn
According to https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay it should be since fixed yesterday Wink

Thanks Nilzen!
Thanks almighty developer Smile
I just upgraded to Kodi and installed the latest SVTPlay Addon, but thumbnails don't show at all anymore.
Thumbnails for films, TVseries other addons show correctly, but not for SVTPlay.
Any suggestion of how to fix this? (I tried to uninstall and install again)
Thumbnails are important for my children that can not yet read.

Running on RaspberryPi.
The alphabetical programme listing no longer works .....
It's amazing how much work they're doing on svt play. One wonders if it's to make it not to work on other platforms.
And they seem not so interested in helping either...
Some time ago I asked them for an API to use by 3rd parties like Kodi in order to access SVTplay data, but received a reply saying they had no API and were not going to provide one either...
Bo Berglund
Sweden
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8