WIP 1080.iris
Looks amazing, can't wait.
Wow my day just got better!! Keep it up Big Grin
Thanks! Smile Few more screens

A new view-type for viewing your photos. I didn't like the limited default views from Xperience1080 so did a new one which I personally like when viewing my pictures. You scroll vertically through your images, will do a horizontal version next.

Showcasing icons for this mod as well as the Steam menu.

Looking sharp.
Wonderfull
can't wait any longer!

*cryostasis*
I am in the same situation, I look at every day if there is no news.
Absolutely stunning! Best mod I've seen so far, can't wait to try it.
i like the added mods but you think you could make a heavy version with the option of light and dark or dark and white theme layout of this as well , you know with all the bells and whistles of xperience1080+ not just xf, since not everyone enjoys the horrible sharp edge flat windows 95 esque design that xf has to offer , thanks alot , great mods youve added in , they add to the flexibility that makes xperience1080 such a great skin to use , btw id think about upping the compatibility to isengard since its around the corner already , keep up the great work

ive had a thought as well , why make all these different xperience mods , instead all the talented xperience modders should group together and make an ultimate xperience1080 skin mod and make the mods optional and then have them added to the official xperience1080 skin instead , that way everyone would benefit from the great work you modders put into skins like xperience, i recon this would help out Piers as well , im suprised hes the only one thats currently working on xperience1080 anyhow , working together would be so much more rewarding id recon , just a thought
Up Big Grin
Looks nice and clean.
Is there any progress on this?
(2015-05-09, 13:15)hentai23 Wrote: i like the added mods but you think you could make a heavy version with the option of light and dark or dark and white theme layout of this as well , you know with all the bells and whistles of xperience1080+ not just xf, since not everyone enjoys the horrible sharp edge flat windows 95 esque design that xf has to offer , thanks alot , great mods youve added in , they add to the flexibility that makes xperience1080 such a great skin to use , btw id think about upping the compatibility to isengard since its around the corner already , keep up the great work

ive had a thought as well , why make all these different xperience mods , instead all the talented xperience modders should group together and make an ultimate xperience1080 skin mod and make the mods optional and then have them added to the official xperience1080 skin instead , that way everyone would benefit from the great work you modders put into skins like xperience, i recon this would help out Piers as well , im suprised hes the only one thats currently working on xperience1080 anyhow , working together would be so much more rewarding id recon , just a thought

People are welcome to send over PRs.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
What happened to this, I was really excited for a nice white version of 1080 Sad
(2015-05-09, 13:15)hentai23 Wrote: i like the added mods but you think you could make a heavy version with the option of light and dark or dark and white theme layout of this as well , you know with all the bells and whistles of xperience1080+ not just xf, since not everyone enjoys the horrible sharp edge flat windows 95 esque design that xf has to offer , thanks alot , great mods youve added in , they add to the flexibility that makes xperience1080 such a great skin to use , btw id think about upping the compatibility to isengard since its around the corner already , keep up the great work

I've already commented on this, but I'll do so again.

People are welcome to send over PR, but it's unlikely many features will get in. Xperience1080 is not one the skins with everything added for the sake of having everything - the aesthetics and functionality come first and always will.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080.iris4