• 20(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-05-10, 18:45)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 17:32)Njaynl Wrote: Hi Team,

i just installed the app and payed for the PRO version and thus far very impressed the things i am missing so far

1. search movies from other views (selecting carrousel does not display the search bar, maybe swipe down?)

2. we have some local playlists in kodi but i can't seem to select them .. i can only create playlist from the app

Thanks for an awesome remote, after xbmc commander, them xbmcee this is totally a refreshing experience

2. The playlists in the app are the default ones when you select a movie (or song) and add it to the queue. You're talking about smart playlists. As far as I know there is no API call (yet) to retrieve them using the normal get playlists call.
However, it is possible to return the lists using a different method. I know they are just files. I have just created a playlist myself and was able to retrieve it. The downside of this method is adding/remove items. Now I can just play a smart playlist. Nothing more.

I have played a little bit with smart playlists (I was bored :-)). So far I am able to list the smart playlists and start them.
I think this basic functionality will be an option to add.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Both of those will work for me! Thanks, now I will be able to go into my Oscar Winners and IMDB Top 250 playlists from Kodi CC. Will this be part of version 1.4?

Regards,

Bart
(2015-05-11, 17:21)bsoriano Wrote: Both of those will work for me! Thanks, now I will be able to go into my Oscar Winners and IMDB Top 250 playlists from Kodi CC. Will this be part of version 1.4?

Regards,

Bart

Sure, I think it won't be a problem to put it in version 1.4.
(2015-05-11, 17:02)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 18:45)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 17:32)Njaynl Wrote: Hi Team,

i just installed the app and payed for the PRO version and thus far very impressed the things i am missing so far

1. search movies from other views (selecting carrousel does not display the search bar, maybe swipe down?)

2. we have some local playlists in kodi but i can't seem to select them .. i can only create playlist from the app

Thanks for an awesome remote, after xbmc commander, them xbmcee this is totally a refreshing experience

2. The playlists in the app are the default ones when you select a movie (or song) and add it to the queue. You're talking about smart playlists. As far as I know there is no API call (yet) to retrieve them using the normal get playlists call.
However, it is possible to return the lists using a different method. I know they are just files. I have just created a playlist myself and was able to retrieve it. The downside of this method is adding/remove items. Now I can just play a smart playlist. Nothing more.

I have played a little bit with smart playlists (I was bored :-)). So far I am able to list the smart playlists and start them.
I think this basic functionality will be an option to add.

Awesome Smile

Another request (sorry) can you create a view in series : that does the following:

1. select the series
2. then select the season
3. then display the episodes

my personal opinion is at the moment the series view when you have multiple seasons it's one big list and gets very hard to read , if you have lots of seasons you keep scrolling Smile

again thx very much for your awesome app Smile
(2015-05-13, 09:27)Njaynl Wrote: Another request (sorry) can you create a view in series : that does the following:

1. select the series
2. then select the season
3. then display the episodes

my personal opinion is at the moment the series view when you have multiple seasons it's one big list and gets very hard to read , if you have lots of seasons you keep scrolling Smile

again thx very much for your awesome app Smile

A fellow forum user meridius is designing new views :-) One of his designs is just doing like you said. In version 1.5 I want to introduce his new views. It requires some code changes in the app. In version 1.4 you will see the first changes to make his designs possible.
Nice !

and you are also working at playlist support .. awesome would love to donate if possible Smile
(2015-05-13, 09:57)Njaynl Wrote: Nice !

and you are also working at playlist support .. awesome would love to donate if possible Smile

In what way would you like to donate?
I am always looking for new ideas. I can't think of everything :-) Sometimes the most simple ideas can matter.
(2015-05-13, 10:03)rschiks Wrote:

I am always looking for new ideas. I can't think of everything :-) Sometimes the most simple ideas can matter.

Do you have a paypal account? Smile i mean if you are willing to import requests from users even non paying it's something you don't see often
(2015-05-13, 10:07)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-05-13, 10:03)rschiks Wrote:

Do you have a paypal account? Smile i mean if you are willing to import requests from users even non paying it's something you don't see often

My paypal account is [email protected]. I have also a paypal button on my facebook page (http://facebook.com/kodicontrolcenter).

Of course I hope that you're going to be a Pro user. You can enjoy lot's of extra awesome features :-) (now and in the future).
As promised: basic smart playlists support:

I have started on the new option: enable caching.

When, for example, you have retrieved the movies from Kodi, that data will be saved and the next time you choose movies again, the cached data will be used. However, when you have modified data, like changing a watched status, the cached data becomes invalid.

I will implement this for some options, not all. Sometimes caching has no use, for example recently added movies. Caching or getting the data takes just the same amount of time.

Ok, this was probably the fastest review I ever got. I think the reviewer has more to do today. Within 5 minutes I got an e-mail with the message "Your app is in review now" and an e-mail with "Processing for App Store"!

So, version 1.3 should be available any moment now.
Awesome work ! many thanks !
Great work man, just bought the pro keep it up and thanks for adding the cinema experience add-on cant wait for 1.4. SmileSmile
(2015-05-15, 09:13)b1gjohn99 Wrote: Great work man, just bought the pro keep it up and thanks for adding the cinema experience add-on cant wait for 1.4. SmileSmile

Thanks for your support, appreciate it!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8