• 22(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Right now you have the basic buttons (play, pause,etc.) at the buttom.
to get to the remote control you have to tap on a button at the top.
the idea is to remove the remote control button at the top and make the area at the buttom "expandable", or in other words the remotecontrol will be displayed as an overlay.
this would look like the basic buttons will be expanded with additional controlls.

Do i make myself clear?
(2015-05-16, 11:56)Linusorg Wrote: Right now you have the basic buttons (play, pause,etc.) at the buttom.
to get to the remote control you have to tap on a button at the top.
the idea is to remove the remote control button at the top and make the area at the buttom "expandable", or in other words the remotecontrol will be displayed as an overlay.
this would look like the basic buttons will be expanded with additional controlls.

Do i make myself clear?

I think I know what you mean :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@linusorg: about the search option within Kodi. A new menu option called Search in Kodi will be introduced.
I want to do it the same as the search option in Kodi.
When entered a search string I will search for that search string in a limited set of items.
So, for example, when searching for the word "the" it will returned the following results:
- movies with the word "the" in it.
- movie plots with the word "the" in it.
- actor names with the word "the" in it.
- series with the word "the" in it.
- episode plots
- album names
- artists
- etc.
Hi there,
i guess that a search like Kodi will be great.
For the sake of having only the function on display that the user like to use, it might be usefull if we could configure which search we want to use (public of the net or the one within the kodi db).
Hi all

Just say one thing Trust me on the remote side I have a few ideas as I am a very heavy xbmc commander user and have been since day one. there has been no other remote that beats it and I have tried them all but rschiks remote is bloody top quality this is why I put myself forward to help on some new ideas and themes to make it a kick ass app.

Kodi CC is a excellent remote and I def going to be using it as my remote from now on this is why I am very very happy rschiks took me on board to help and make this app a kick ass app.

I have some great ideas to bring some options from xbmc commander into kodi cc like the remote side of it because I don't like using buttons to much on the remote side this is why I always liked xbmc commander because it was simple and worked but it depends if rschiks is willing to do this as this its his baby at the end of the day.

here's a couple of shots , I am getting closer to the final design but the menu buttons at the bottom will be changed as I have another idea, they will look the same but use a sliding menu system as this would give me more space and will also look cool when sliding menu happens. I will try and get a picture of that soon but you get the idea of the layout

banner view

and now the banner slides to the top of the selected show and the bottom three banners slide down to reveal the season art for selection, all animated

I like this very, very much!

I'm also a XBMC Commander user. I hope this app will be an even better replacement!
Heart 
@meridius

I agree x 100000000000000 for template

Movie, Serie ... locked down in application. It's very good for navigation.

This is very very very very good template ( I remeber Xbmc commander SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

@rschiks for request HTTP. It's generic HTTP :

Generic http:
This is mainly for addressing additional devices. For example if you've got a a/v receiver that's ethernet enabled and has a built in webserver and reacts to , you could enter something like http://[receiver ip]/VolumeUp (or whatever your receiver reacts to).
These commands are launch-and-forget, no response is checked.
May be the template with boutons Play Pause STOP fix.

@rschiks

If you have Help for translation in French. It's possible for me. Send me all words in English and i send good translation Smile
Guess I won't be bored the next couple of months when also creating those new views from meridius Wink
(2015-05-16, 14:39)madmartigan57 Wrote: @rschiks for request HTTP. It's generic HTTP :

Generic http:
This is mainly for addressing additional devices. For example if you've got a a/v receiver that's ethernet enabled and has a built in webserver and reacts to , you could enter something like http://[receiver ip]/VolumeUp (or whatever your receiver reacts to).
These commands are launch-and-forget, no response is checked.

Ok, I will put this on my to do list.
(2015-05-16, 18:06)rschiks Wrote: Guess I have a lot of work ahead of me when creating those new views :-)

sorry mate , lol

been busy with a quick movie view since its started to rain and has stopped me from painting the wall (this is just a quick mock up and not finished yet).

as you can see at top right there is a info button when hit will bring up the actors and other things (to do). top left you see the poster of the movie selected but faded with a play button on it so you can just hit play from there instead of the remote side of it.

I think the posters view looks good and also would look good with a carousel view.

still have not sorted out the buttons below I have a couple of ideas for that and will show what I mean when done
(2015-05-16, 14:51)madmartigan57 Wrote: May be the template with boutons Play Pause STOP fix.

Hi there thanks for the kinds word on the new views. But I have already thought of the play and pause buttons locations and trust me when I say I have went trough a lot of sleepless nights and hours trying to figure out the new layouts and keeping them useful but simple. If you notice in the new screen shot I posted of the movies layout the play button will be in the poster top left when you have selected a movie from the poster view But when you play the movie that will change to a pause button and vice versa

whaat you think?
Looks great
I think this looks very promising. About the volume control; some like sliders, some like buttons. Why not combine those? The slider has an icon on both sides as we can see, why not make those icons a button. Short tap to decrease/increase and long tap to mute/max.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8