Alpha PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface
**UPDATE** Please try again **

Update Lunatixz's repo, and try again.
Can't find it on the Repo after an update/force refresh.
^ Same here ^
(2015-05-21, 01:37)paulmcgr Wrote: Can't find it on the Repo after an update/force refresh.

(2015-05-21, 11:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: ^ Same here ^

What version of Kodi are you guys running?
(2015-05-21, 16:01)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2015-05-21, 01:37)paulmcgr Wrote: Can't find it on the Repo after an update/force refresh.

(2015-05-21, 11:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: ^ Same here ^

What version of Kodi are you guys running?

I also am missing it....

kodi 14.2
And you have Lunatixz repo installed?
(2015-05-21, 16:38)peppy6582 Wrote: And you have Lunatixz repo installed?

I'm running Kodi 14.2 with PseudoTV Lite 1.0.0

Here's a screenshot of the Lunatix Repo; The "Web Interface" section disappeared yesterday after a refresh of the repo, reinstalling didn't fix it either.

Working on it now.
Try again. Looks like a little issue with different Kodi versions. Should be there now.
(2015-05-21, 18:54)peppy6582 Wrote: Try again. Looks like a little issue with different Kodi versions. Should be there now.

Awesome, got it downloaded and installed, just backing up my settings and going to have a go at it.
working now.... and looks good so far Smile
Finally had some time today so I shared my configuration files from the television and have been looking into the manager. I find that I have some questions...

Under About PTVL --> PseudoTV Live --> Dependencies -->

There is a list of the various needed addons to get PTVL working correctly (and I assume this webmanager as well) and some of these list with version numbers that are real and some of them list with version numbers of 0.0.0.0.0 instead. I also see this is the way it is in your screenshot. What does this mean for running the app?

Does having listed: plugin.program.super.favourites is required: @ version 0.0.0 simply mean in needs to be installed regardless of version? Is this simply not reporting the version number? Is this just a list of the dependencies or is it a query of what is installed on the system? If it is a list of what is reported to be installed, could the bad version numbers indicate improper installation of plugins and addons?

Other question: How long does it take to build the new Settings2.xml? I made an edit, was told not to forget to download the new Settings2xml file at the bottom, but pressing the download button doesn't seem to actually do anything...
(2015-05-24, 23:48)bornagainpengui Wrote: Finally had some time today so I shared my configuration files from the television and have been looking into the manager. I find that I have some questions...

Under About PTVL --> PseudoTV Live --> Dependencies -->

There is a list of the various needed addons to get PTVL working correctly (and I assume this webmanager as well) and some of these list with version numbers that are real and some of them list with version numbers of 0.0.0.0.0 instead. I also see this is the way it is in your screenshot. What does this mean for running the app?

Does having listed: plugin.program.super.favourites is required: @ version 0.0.0 simply mean in needs to be installed regardless of version? Is this simply not reporting the version number? Is this just a list of the dependencies or is it a query of what is installed on the system? If it is a list of what is reported to be installed, could the bad version numbers indicate improper installation of plugins and addons?

Other question: How long does it take to build the new Settings2.xml? I made an edit, was told not to forget to download the new Settings2xml file at the bottom, but pressing the download button doesn't seem to actually do anything...

For question 1, it is pulled from the dependencies for the version of PTVL that is installed. Not really meant to be functional, just like a peak inside.

For question 2, it should not take too long to build. How many channels do you have, and would you be willing to pm me a link where I can download your settings2, so I can try it out on my machine, so maybe I can see what is going on?

Thanks
(2015-05-26, 14:13)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 23:48)bornagainpengui Wrote: Under About PTVL --> PseudoTV Live --> Dependencies -->

For question 1, it is pulled from the dependencies for the version of PTVL that is installed. Not really meant to be functional, just like a peak inside.

Okay, that makes sense then I guess. I was hoping it was a live look into what made PTVL work, and if version numbers were incorrect then a hint towards something to fix if plugins (ect) were malfunctioning.

(2015-05-26, 14:13)peppy6582 Wrote: For question 2, it should not take too long to build. How many channels do you have, and would you be willing to pm me a link where I can download your settings2, so I can try it out on my machine, so maybe I can see what is going on?

I sent you a PM. Not sure how useful it will be but have included the Settings2.xml you asked for.
Webinterface install in Kodi 14.2 “Helix” went fine, but when I go to the webgui then chrome browser completely hangs and I have to close it with taskmanager.
I'm trying this on the same pc as my kodi is.
Firefox and IE do not even find 192.168.1.12:1600/addons/
Is this due my rig or?

Edit: I found my solution and for sharing purpose:

I can leave the Web interface set to default in Kodi when I use more webinterfaces then one. On this rig I had yet only the Kodi PTVL Manager web interface installed and leaving it on default didn't work.
When set to the ptvl manger web interface it did work. I installed now also the Chorus web interface and now the webinterface set to the default option is also working.

Looks nice and thnx for making this addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface4