• 5(current)
Release iPlayer plugin v2.7.1 (new thread)
(2015-05-21, 18:30)flashgordon Wrote: Quick update go into iplayer settings and set akamai as the prefered then it seems to be working for me atleast

Thanks done the trick for mine aswell
The only one playing for me is Level 3 2800k which is a bit of a killer on my internet.
(2015-05-22, 00:55)privado Wrote: The only one playing for me is Level 3 2800k which is a bit of a killer on my internet.

Same here.
Thank you.
Nothing is working for me now.

Categories, popular etc... won't load. So looks like situation is getting worse. Tried the different streams but to no avail.

Although I can report its working in Hong Kong. I'm in Thailand and its no longer working. Blocked perhaps?
Hi,
I'm using iplayer addon on Helix and everything is working well.

One problem; if I skip a video (VOD not live) audio is working well but screen freezes on same screen. If I stop video and restart again it asks me to resume or restart. I choose resume and I get all green screen but audio works well from the point it left.

This is all I can complain about.
Hi. I posted on the GitHub Repo but just in case it isn't seen, I registered and posted here too.

I was wondering if you're going to implement the other live feeds that are available. There's 6 regional feeds (Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales variations of BBC One and Two (HD and SD)), an S4C feed and also the 24 Red Button HD Feeds? I currently have them set up in my Kodi via an .strm file and they work fine but was wondering if you're going to add them to the iPlayer addon any time soon?

Thanks.
Is it just me or does the live radio section stream everything as the World Service?
(2015-05-22, 20:53)irn|bru Wrote: Hi. I posted on the GitHub Repo but just in case it isn't seen, I registered and posted here too.

I was wondering if you're going to implement the other live feeds that are available. There's 6 regional feeds (Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales variations of BBC One and Two (HD and SD)), an S4C feed and also the 24 Red Button HD Feeds? I currently have them set up in my Kodi via an .strm file and they work fine but was wondering if you're going to add them to the iPlayer addon any time soon?

Thanks.
This interests me. Would you mind sharing?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-05-21, 18:30)flashgordon Wrote: Quick update go into iplayer settings and set akamai as the prefered then it seems to be working for me atleast

No, that doesn't fix it for me unfortunately. I can still stream all the catch up stuff, just not those live channels.
Sad
Hi,

I'm also unable to access live TV using Unlocator DNS but catchup works on Kodi and live TV also works on my browser so I don't have a geo problem. I can get live TV working on Kodi when I use VPN. I've tried switching streams as suggested above. Any ideas what I can do to get the live TV working through DNS proxy? Cheers.
Hi - I can report its working from Thailand using Level 3 and 2,800Kb.

Tried other settings and no joy.
(2015-05-23, 23:14)bry- Wrote: This interests me. Would you mind sharing?

Of course... here's a rar of the .strm files I use. You will notice that two of the files (bbcregionalchannels.strm, redbuttonchannels.strm) are hidden in Windows. It's just because of the way I have the menu set up. The main file (BBC.Streams.strm) pulls the other two from the same folder instead of showing all three in Kodi. Also, in regards to the 24 Red Button streams, some of them disappear and reappear from day to day and some show loops of previously shown feeds. I think the BBC mostly use #13, #14, #15 and #16 streams for their live stuff (currently showing the Big Weekend Festival as I write this).

Any problems, please do let me know because everything works fine this end.

*Just as a side note, I found the streams a while back using the extremely handy ~snip~
(2015-05-24, 19:58)irn|bru Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 23:14)bry- Wrote: This interests me. Would you mind sharing?

Of course... here's a rar of the .strm files I use. You will notice that two of the files (bbcregionalchannels.strm, redbuttonchannels.strm) are hidden in Windows. It's just because of the way I have the menu set up. The main file (BBC.Streams.strm) pulls the other two from the same folder instead of showing all three in Kodi. Also, in regards to the 24 Red Button streams, some of them disappear and reappear from day to day and some show loops of previously shown feeds. I think the BBC mostly use #13, #14, #15 and #16 streams for their live stuff (currently showing the Big Weekend Festival as I write this).

Any problems, please do let me know because everything works fine this end.

*Just as a side note, I found the streams a while back using the extremely handy HDS Link Detector from KSV.
Excellent. I plan on using these in PseudoTV Live with the others from this add-on. Thank you!
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-05-24, 19:32)adskiremote Wrote: Hi - I can report its working from Thailand using Level 3 and 2,800Kb.

Tried other settings and no joy.

thanks for your advice. I just tried to change to this, but 2800kb isnt an option (at least for me) under "video stream to use (live)". closest i have are 3628kb or 2128kb, neither of which work...
(2015-05-23, 18:08)mjd72 Wrote: Is it just me or does the live radio section stream everything as the World Service?
I'm getting the same problem.Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPlayer plugin v2.7.1 (new thread)0