• 19(current)
WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
(2015-05-21, 10:17)NoxiousLive Wrote: I joined this forum just to say that this add-on is one of the best things I've ever seen.. I'm not into soccer (apologies, football Tongue) but am into rugby and and mostly league.
This is honestly so good I could cry.

I was chatting with the author of this add-on and he was asking for people to get more involved in the source site www.thesportsdb.com

If you want to contribute, we need people to add scores and details for sports like rugby. Soccer is automatic, but other sports are not so we need all the help we can get!

So the quicker people do that, the quicker this add-on will be released Wink
I have worked on motorsports info and artwork, could always use a hand though Smile

HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
That's looking really good n1md4, I wish more people could spare a bit of their huge amount of free time to help filling the missing bits. I don't know almost a thing about motosports but have tried my best to fill some of the missing info on Formula one racers. There are also a lot of other views for competition list, as you probably have already noticed. The view you're using it's probably the one that will make the problem with duplicated logos more explicit Smile
I'm focusing now more on the british premier league player info though Smile
I have a simple formula, a/ get a beer b/ get it done! Smile I do not mind having the main focus on football, do not even mind being the majority contributor to motorsports.. the hardest thing is searching the internet for the data; especially photos of the lesser known teams/drivers. But, as long as I have a/ in hand, it is all good.

Motorsport needs a bit of TLC but the project is still young, so I can be patient. Seeing what can be done with the other community projects, I have no doubt this one will gather the traction it needs too. I am just glad to be a contribution to that.

You are correct too, this can be the "dodgy" view Smile
Display Sony Bravia 32"
Now that motorsport is getting some attention I will start to integrate track maps and event results properly Wink
I have also added some info and artwork on Motorsport. Started with MotoGP but will chip in with others as well. I have a Motogp.com videopass subscription. Do you think there will be any way to integrate this? Will there be a way to add race results easily to the db? Also would there be a way of adding the other motogp classes as a subclass (moto2 and moto3)?
(2015-05-21, 10:52)zag Wrote:
(2015-05-21, 10:17)NoxiousLive Wrote: I joined this forum just to say that this add-on is one of the best things I've ever seen.. I'm not into soccer (apologies, football Tongue) but am into rugby and and mostly league.
This is honestly so good I could cry.

I was chatting with the author of this add-on and he was asking for people to get more involved in the source site www.thesportsdb.com

If you want to contribute, we need people to add scores and details for sports like rugby. Soccer is automatic, but other sports are not so we need all the help we can get!

So the quicker people do that, the quicker this add-on will be released Wink

I'll see what I can do, I don't have much free time, day starts at 7am and ends at around 9pm (2 children under 5, lord help meh Tongue)
(2015-05-22, 04:45)bradley027 Wrote: Will there be a way to add race results easily to the db? Also would there be a way of adding the other motogp classes as a subclass (moto2 and moto3)?

Yes I will add result editing soon. It may be a single text box though as all the different sports have different number of results

New sport categories are possible yes. I will need a list of teams to add.
(2015-05-22, 10:07)zag Wrote: I will need a list of teams to add.

Was that a request? Wink
Display Sony Bravia 32"
(2015-05-22, 04:45)bradley027 Wrote: I have also added some info and artwork on Motorsport.

Thanks! Nice to have another petrol-head onboard Wink
Display Sony Bravia 32"
Since you both did some work, I improved the Motorsport section.

See and discuss here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2010520
So i am having a senior moment. Trying to add the addons to Kodi 14.2 Windows 8.1 Aeon Nox 5.6. I tried adding them by connecting to https://github.com/enen92/script.sportscenter and https://github.com/enen92/script.module.thesportsdb neither will connect. So i tried to download the zips and install and get a dependencies not met notice. Anything specific i need to do?

I had no issues adding to my Mac Yosemite 14.2.
(2015-05-26, 04:18)mmullally Wrote: So i am having a senior moment. Trying to add the addons to Kodi 14.2 Windows 8.1 Aeon Nox 5.6. I tried adding them by connecting to https://github.com/enen92/script.sportscenter and https://github.com/enen92/script.module.thesportsdb neither will connect. So i tried to download the zips and install and get a dependencies not met notice. Anything specific i need to do?

I had no issues adding to my Mac Yosemite 14.2.

Use the repository, it should download all the missing dependencies.

You need:

script.module.twitter (my repository)
scipt.module.feedparser (oficial repository)
script.module.thesportsdb (my repository)
script.module.pytz (official repository)
Enen92 will this also be able to be used for combat sports (MMA, Boxing, etc?). If so, I have very little spare time (don't we all?) but I'd love to start work on maybe building some sort of MMA database for the plugin.
(2015-05-27, 18:37)RayW1986 Wrote: Enen92 will this also be able to be used for combat sports (MMA, Boxing, etc?). If so, I have very little spare time (don't we all?) but I'd love to start work on maybe building some sort of MMA database for the plugin.

You can place your request on the thread related to the DB: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=174789

Wink
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3