• 4(current)
Req Your Requests
DjCisco thanks for adding the numerical rating option. If you get chance could you enable it on TV episodes please as they still show as stars.

Love the skin!!

EDIT: a clear logo view would be awesome too [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
(2015-05-25, 13:15)Marvel Wrote: EDIT: a clear logo view would be awesome too [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

This,

i would love this in the list view in tv show and movies.

and thanks for such great skin.
(2015-05-25, 13:15)Marvel Wrote: EDIT: a clear logo view would be awesome too [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
+1
(2015-05-08, 21:03)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 09:52)tore77 Wrote: Hi DJ Cisco

First off, great skin! It's my favourite this far, I particulary like the fanart list view which none of the other skins have.

I do have some suggestions for improvements which I hope you will consider:

- DVD menu button in video OSD

Done

Thank you very much

Could you add ratings other than US ratings? Like numbers, 18, 15, 11 etc.

Also, video OSD often shows error in audio and channels but library info shows it correct
Hi,
First, amazing skin!

Second, can you add a Favourites widget? It would be great. Smile

Edit: Third: It would also be great, if we could choose other items for the menus, or maybe we could have a widget were we could choose the items in it.
I want this because i use several addons, not all from a category, and even if they were from the same category i dont use all of them, so it would be cool to have my favourite addons in the same place with the order i want. (Also i don't want to do it with favourites, because i use favourites for favourite channels, playlists, series...)
(2015-06-03, 16:16)calhaus Wrote: Hi,
First, amazing skin!

Second, can you add a Favourites widget? It would be great. Smile

Edit: Third: It would also be great, if we could choose other items for the menus, or maybe we could have a widget were we could choose the items in it.
I want this because i use several addons, not all from a category, and even if they were from the same category i dont use all of them, so it would be cool to have my favourite addons in the same place with the order i want. (Also i don't want to do it with favourites, because i use favourites for favourite channels, playlists, series...)

It is not possible to have a widget of your favourites. Sorry

You can already customize any tile of the home screen to your liking, you can make it an addon, a favourite, a playlist etc...
Oh yeah, just saw that. Ty! Smile

(1) Also you could have an option to have more than the 5 menu items, something like, if you have filled all 5 menu items with options, it would show up more items to personalize.
(2) This with the option to show the items horizontally if no widget is enabled. (Option: "Show widget or horizontal menus")

With this i could add my custom addons, and my favourites (1), plus, menus like Live tv, that don't a widget enabled would not have the items 4 and 5 hidden, but would occupy the free space next to them (if you chose that option) (2).

Examples how it would look if no widget enabled, or if you had more menu items:
(1) http://i.imgur.com/Fslagqd.png
(2) http://i.imgur.com/kSnSm4f.png

Or simply add a menu with more widgets (13 items to be specific, it's the total of visible items 1 rectangle + 2 squares + 10 square items from the widgets).

(3) How about custom actions? It would be great to have them also in the menu items
For example i would love to have updating/cleaning the video library options as menu items.
(2015-06-03, 17:40)calhaus Wrote: Oh yeah, just saw that. Ty! Smile

(1) Also you could have an option to have more than the 5 menu items, something like, if you have filled all 5 menu items with options, it would show up more items to personalize.
(2) This with the option to show the items horizontally if no widget is enabled. (Option: "Show widget or horizontal menus")

With this i could add my custom addons, and my favourites (1), plus, menus like Live tv, that don't a widget enabled would not have the items 4 and 5 hidden, but would occupy the free space next to them (if you chose that option) (2).

Examples how it would look if no widget enabled, or if you had more menu items:
(1) http://i.imgur.com/Fslagqd.png
(2) http://i.imgur.com/kSnSm4f.png

Or simply add a menu with more widgets (13 items to be specific, it's the total of visible items 1 rectangle + 2 squares + 10 square items from the widgets).

(3) How about custom actions? It would be great to have them also in the menu items
For example i would love to have updating/cleaning the video library options as menu items.

What your asking for is a full customizable widget, Basically you would like to have the sidemenu as a widget. That would mean 10 items x 10 Menus = 100 Items and each item has at least 200 lides of code so 20000 lines to Code. So it will definetyl be something that wont come right now, Sorry, I am planning to add that in the future though probably for Kodi 15, where they have added a new functionality to parameterize the skinning procedure (a lot less code )

Custom actions would be goog, I will consider this as well, But it wont come soon
Integration with nextup:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
Hey DjCisco,

great skin, I was lookin for a replacement for Aeon Nox and this is really great!

I have just three questions:

1.) Is it possible to show CDArt spinning in Fullscreen music mode? (Update: Somehow it now shows the CD Art...maybe I tried it with one of my fews which don't have any CD art...Rofl )

2.) When I replay music (with Show Now Playing On Home on) and I'm in my home menue, why does it always change the set background for the music node to this colourshifting background? Am I missing on some settings?

3.) When I launch the fullscreen and want to toggle the playlist, it won't work...I press the button and nothing happens?

Cheers quintz
Really love the Box skin. Just a couple of requests.

Is it possible to add a weather widget to the home screen?
Also is it possible to have an all Movies and all Albums Menu Widget for the home screens? (So I could access ALL my movies and albums straight from the home screen, instead of recent albums/movies etc)

Thanks for the great work.
(2015-07-05, 15:21)djaidyc Wrote: Really love the Box skin. Just a couple of requests.

Is it possible to add a weather widget to the home screen?
Also is it possible to have an all Movies and all Albums Menu Widget for the home screens? (So I could access ALL my movies and albums straight from the home screen, instead of recent albums/movies etc)

Thanks for the great work.

I wil check a weather widget possibility.

All Movies and All Tv Shows is already possible via a custom playlist widget
(2015-07-03, 10:04)quintz Wrote: Hey DjCisco,

great skin, I was lookin for a replacement for Aeon Nox and this is really great!

I have just three questions:

1.) Is it possible to show CDArt spinning in Fullscreen music mode? (Update: Somehow it now shows the CD Art...maybe I tried it with one of my fews which don't have any CD art...Rofl )

2.) When I replay music (with Show Now Playing On Home on) and I'm in my home menue, why does it always change the set background for the music node to this colourshifting background? Am I missing on some settings?

3.) When I launch the fullscreen and want to toggle the playlist, it won't work...I press the button and nothing happens?

Cheers quintz

Cdart, correct

2) that is the default behaviour. But a checked an thr colors are displaying without a darkening gradient. That will be corrected

3)I will check it out
Hi DJ Cisco, i have one feature request to consider i'm using your skin as Daily and it is one small thing i'm not happy with.
When i am play something, sometimes i need to do some stuff on Kodi.
And when in normal menu, content is still play, and when i want to, go back to full screen i need to activate gyro on my measy, point on "poster" now playing, then click to full screen.
Most of Time i Navigate by arrows on measy or remote, i want you to consider, to make, now playing also accesable by arrows? Is that possible, is that box philosophy allowed?
Sorry for my english i'm not a native, hope you will understand my idea.
Regards, and next time i must tell it is a great work, What you did.
Information 
I'm not sure if this is possible to do through an update to the skin, but it would be great if you could disable the Android system volume GUI from popping up when I change the volume in Isenguard, now that the Kodi team has decided to change it so that the system manages the volume. I love the look of the skin's integrated volume ticker at the top of the screen, but the Isenguard update to Kodi itself makes it so that both the skin's ticker and the Android GUI pop up with a slight lag between the two. I've also addressed this issue to the Kodi team, in case it's something that you can't fix through the skin, but I'm hoping that you'll be quicker than them at eliminating this annoyance if possible. Thanks!

Here's what I mean:
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1