• 26(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-05-26, 00:25)looun Wrote: yes, bdmv folder 2D and 3d playback work (tested).
Thanks, updated chart in post #1 to indicate that Q5 supports DVD/BD folder playback.

(2015-05-26, 08:39)nickr Wrote: Press O on a keyboard during playback.

Also some TVs pop up a message when they change frame rate.
Yep, latter is exactly what I've been relying on. With my PJ, both 23.976 & 24.000 are displayed as "24", so I need to carefully watch 23.976 for 30 mins or more to look out for microstutters. nickr, I assume pressing "O on a keyboard" is only for Kodi right (not an external player)?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Anyone playing games on the Q5?
Is this do-able?

If you play games, can you do this through kodi as well on Q5?
Say you download games from play store.... but launch from kodi ?
(2015-05-26, 17:14)Skank Wrote: Anyone playing games on the Q5?
Is this do-able?

some times before a question, do have you read past replay/thread?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
Just ordered a himedia m3 player at futeko.
(2015-05-26, 17:18)looun Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 17:14)Skank Wrote: Anyone playing games on the Q5?
Is this do-able?

some times before a question, do have you read past replay/thread?

Actually im following this thread from beginning, so yeah,
But thats no answer to. My question.
Anyway, i ordered one and will see myself now.
(2015-05-26, 14:47)hdmkv Wrote:

Yep, latter is exactly what I've been relying on. With my PJ, both 23.976 & 24.000 are displayed as "24", so I need to carefully watch 23.976 for 30 mins or more to look out for microstutters. nickr, I assume pressing "O on a keyboard" is only for Kodi right (not an external player)?
ok thanks for the tip. Checking the frame rate visually for microshutter seems like fun Big Grin

Does anyone know about a device that would be able to detect if the video is perfectly synchronized?
(2015-05-26, 14:47)hdmkv Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 00:25)looun Wrote: yes, bdmv folder 2D and 3d playback work (tested).
Thanks, updated chart in post #1 to indicate that Q5 supports DVD/BD folder playback.

Yeah I mistakenly thought this was a kodi forum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yep, and I forgot you don't care for external player solutions Wink.
My HT
So let's resume..

Once i get my m3 player

I need to install the himediawrapper to get hd audio + atmos +3d iso right?
anything else?
Yes. You could follow this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207730
(2015-05-28, 11:58)Saragosa Wrote: Yes. You could follow this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207730
Assuming you're getting the English branded version, you can get the necessary files here.
My HT
Thx for that link !
You should apply the latest firmware first, then any version of Kodi next (latest 15.1 beta APK works great) and launch it and quit, then only finally the HiMedia wrapper APK.
My HT
So unpack,
then latest firmware
then latest beta 1 of kodi 15
launch, quit,
then himedia wrapper

And what when theres a new version of kodi? it auto updates or do i need to restart from 0 ?
You got it. Re: new version of Kodi, not sure what you mean by your last question. I've always had to update Kodi manually (except with OpenELEC boxes), but I first save the .kodi folder (with userdata, thumbs, etc.), then copy over after I've installed Kodi. I use ESFileExplorer to do this.
My HT
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17