• 31(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Awesome, thanks!
(2015-05-28, 06:52)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 23:47)meridius Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 22:21)rschiks Wrote: I have checked again the 2nd MAC wake call and it works overhere. I have emptied the 1st entry and filled in the mac address of Kodi in the 2nd and my Kodi system woke up. I have only one system to test with, so that's why I emptied the first mac address. In the logging I see two magic packets sent away.

Found the problem as I did some tests. It seems one MAC address is stoping the other from working or been executed.

This is what I tried.

Front end pc first MAC address
Server pic 2nd MAC address

Only front end pc wakes

Swapped the MAC address around so front end was using the 2nd MAC address and the server was using the first MAC address

Server pc only wakes up

Tried deleting one MAC address and using the first MAC address That wakes up the PC the same when I enter it into the 2nd MAC address but remove the filed from the first MAC address

So it seems that when you have two MAC address entered the 2nd MAC address entry does not execute but if you remove it from the first MAC address it does use the 2nd MAC address entry.

It just seems one MAC address only executes when you have two entry's. Use one entry in any othe first or 2nd entry and that works.

Tried and tested. So there seems to be some sort of bug there

Hope that explains it.

Cheers

Thanks for testing...although I can't explain it when looking at the code, I have several ideas I can try. To be continued.

Found the issue....my bad Blush Will be fixed in the next version.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
thanks mate for letting me know.

oh go on post the new remote view images there wanting it unless your adding the icons first in the side menu, lol
Here's an update on the new remote control view:

Very nice!
hi there thanks it was a pain in the ass to get right but me and Richard had a chat today (god bless him as I have been a pain in changing it but 100% got that layout right now, sorry Richard.) and is doing a couple of tweaks as we found out a better layout in the top bar so its going to change a littlie bit but not to much but it does look better,

nearly done the power menus today to and its looking great,
some power menu screenshots to get some feedback as discussed with Richard.

the centre devices scroll from left to right with your finger and when centred the bottom three buttons control that unit. you can tap it to turn it on or off.

now lets say two units are on and you scroll to a unit that is already on you tap it again to get the tick connected indication to tell you that the remote is connected to that system, so that you can control multiple systems by selecting the ones that are already on.

thanks all
Looks like a great solution.

@rschiks wil you make an option to send a WOL packet automatically every time the app is launched? About the music part; will you implement a "Party" button in the Music screen (or the remote screen, or the playlist screen maybe?) to shuffle random songs? I'm not sure what the most logical place would be. My best guess is to place it in the Music screen.
playlist would be in the music part of the ipad music view i would of thought not the remote as its just to control the front end of kodi/xbmc
(2015-05-30, 18:00)McYoshi Wrote: Looks like a great solution.

@rschiks wil you make an option to send a WOL packet automatically every time the app is launched? About the music part; will you implement a "Party" button in the Music screen (or the remote screen, or the playlist screen maybe?) to shuffle random songs? I'm not sure what the most logical place would be. My best guess is to place it in the Music screen.

The auto send WOL is a good idea. Will add it right away, it's not that much work. You can enable it then via settings.
In other apps the party button is in the playlist screen, but there is also a lot of space for it in the new music view. My feeling says the playlists is the best location, you can immediately remove some songs from the playlists and the button is already there :-)
As meridius was saying, still some tweaks were done to the new remote control view. This is the final version that will be available in version 1.5.
I have marked the remote control code as readonly now! Big Grin

Its a big learning cure that's for sure as its not as straight forward as you might think. I would send the images to Richard and I would say stick it there or here but never world look right thats because he has explained a couple of things to me to try and make it easier for him and me in the future and for the new themes hard to get my locations right but that bar had to be right for future views for the ipad.

its looking excellent and remember there's a side menu that pops in and out for your commands
(2015-05-30, 18:44)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-30, 18:00)McYoshi Wrote: Looks like a great solution.

The auto send WOL is a good idea. Will add it right away, it's not that much work. You can enable it then via settings.
In other apps the party button is in the playlist screen, but there is also a lot of space for it in the new music view. My feeling says the playlists is the best location, you can immediately remove some songs from the playlists and the button is already there :-)

that is a good idea
Great BlushBlush
It's possible for "user commands menu" hidden fonction : exemple: for person not use music with Kodi CC, hidden "Scan audio library" for exemple?

(2015-05-31, 19:59)madmartigan57 Wrote: Great BlushBlush
It's possible for "user commands menu" hidden fonction : exemple: for person not use music with Kodi CC, hidden "Scan audio library" for exemple?

Hi there Me and Richard have chatted and its going to do just that and also in the future you will be able to add and remove commands.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8