• 48(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Any update on that ftp file path issue..?
Question 
Has anyone tried DSPlayer version with LiveTV Support?
Please post feedbacks about LiveTV functionality.
(2015-06-02, 07:35)djoole Wrote: Thanks for the clear explanation aracnoz.
Is Madshi aware of this "issue", and is he planning to correct it?
yes of course he know about this and planned to fix the issue but i don't know about his priority

(2015-06-03, 00:54)vestergaard Wrote: I've just discovered Kodi DSPlayer, don't know how I missed it, but in any case it's totally awesome! Smile

I see that some madVR settings can be configured via the Kodi GUI. My setup has my HTPC with Kodi connected to a HDMI switch which connects to both a TV and a projector. I'd like to use a different 3D LUT table in madVR for these two output devices. Unfortunately in madVR settings, the HDMI switch is shown as a single output device, and the TV/projector is "hidden" behind it.

Is there any way of switching 3D LUT files in madVR via the Kodi GUI?

no sorry

(2015-06-03, 17:21)ExplodingCore Wrote: Any update on that ftp file path issue..?

i just tried with graphstudio, lavfilters works with an http server but not with a ftp server like ioftpd so i think that will never work with dsplayer

(2015-06-03, 17:26)*Roma* Wrote: Has anyone tried DSPlayer version with LiveTV Support?

guys more than once someone asked me about dsplayer + livetv support, now there is a guy that probably has made some important improvements for that, so if someone it's interested this is the only opportunity you have
(2015-06-03, 00:54)vestergaard Wrote: I've just discovered Kodi DSPlayer, don't know how I missed it, but in any case it's totally awesome! Smile

I see that some madVR settings can be configured via the Kodi GUI. My setup has my HTPC with Kodi connected to a HDMI switch which connects to both a TV and a projector. I'd like to use a different 3D LUT table in madVR for these two output devices. Unfortunately in madVR settings, the HDMI switch is shown as a single output device, and the TV/projector is "hidden" behind it.

Is there any way of switching 3D LUT files in madVR via the Kodi GUI?

The best you could do is toggle the 3D LUT on and off by remote. There is a keyboard shortcut in madVR available for this purpose.
@roma: some month ago i tried a lot of hours to get dsplayer+mediaportals tsreader to get to work. at the end i got it to work ((i also posted some config files here) but the result wasnt very good/stable, also timeshift didnt work. i also wrote margo a pm and asked for a special dsplayer tsreader version (but got no answer...).
thanks for you work, i will try and report the results here as soon i have time (weekend).

@aracnoz: maybe you can put a link in your first post to the roma-pvr post because otherwise a lot of people that are interested in dsplayer+pvr will not see this.
@ roma: will test it this weekend. Thx for ur work
@roma
Tested a little bit yesterday but got an error when registering the ax-file, kodi hanged when I switched channels and i was unable to play anything with dsplayer unless i used it as default player. Coming from MP I'm very much interested in getting live-tv with dsplayer to work and will be glad to test more thorougly next week (i'm away this weekend) - thank you for doing this!
(2015-06-04, 10:48)optimalt Wrote: @roma
Tested a little bit yesterday but got an error when registering the ax-file, kodi hanged when I switched channels and i was unable to play anything with dsplayer unless i used it as default player. Coming from MP I'm very much interested in getting live-tv with dsplayer to work and will be glad to test more thorougly next week (i'm away this weekend) - thank you for doing this!

This version of TsReader.ax requires "Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013", probably you don't have it installed.
You must install the x86 version of Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013.

I have updated my post with info about the Visual C++ Redistributable Package installation.
Unfortunately I did have Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 installed (x86). Reinstalled it, but still get the error message when trying to register ("the call DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005")
(2015-06-04, 18:49)optimalt Wrote: Unfortunately I did have Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 installed (x86). Reinstalled it, but still get the error message when trying to register ("the call DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005")

You Receive a "DllRegisterServer" Error When You Try to Register a DLL by Using Regsvr32.exe

Run a Command as Administrator Windows 7 / Vista / Windows 8.1
(2015-06-03, 17:26)*Roma* Wrote: Has anyone tried DSPlayer version with LiveTV Support?

I stopped using DS Player after Frodo, but given the recent improvements both with MadVR and Live TV capabilities, I'm super excited to try it out again! I'll be working on it this weekend. I'll post with my results, especially on PVR/LiveTV. Anyone try with NextPVR yet?
(2015-06-04, 19:43)deh2k7 Wrote:

I stopped using DS Player after Frodo, but given the recent improvements both with MadVR and Live TV capabilities, I'm super excited to try it out again! I'll be working on it this weekend. I'll post with my results, especially on PVR/LiveTV. Anyone try with NextPVR yet?

NextPVR use HTTP for streaming, MediaPortal TsReader Filter does not support HTTP, so you can't use it.
You can use LAV Filter source splitter,but i think it will not work with timeshift.

This DSPlayer test version supports PVR TV-backends with RTSP streaming protocol.
(2015-06-04, 20:46)*Roma* Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 19:43)deh2k7 Wrote:

NextPVR use HTTP for streaming, MediaPortal TsReader Filter does not support HTTP, so you can't use it.
You can use LAV Filter source splitter,but i think it will not work with timeshift.

This DSPlayer test version supports PVR TV-backends with RTSP streaming protocol.

Damn, that's a pity. Still, thanks for your hard work, and perhaps someday we'll see support for HTTP streams.

just tested and all is working very good (mediaportal backend). no problems, also timeshift works very good. switching times are a little longer than normal but this has to do with madvr (evr is as fast as normal kodi).

you should delete all xy-subfilter entrys in your provided mediasconfig xml file because if xy-subfilter is not installed no movies/livetv will start.
(2015-06-05, 17:47)Ed76 Wrote:

just tested and all is working very good (mediaportal backend). no problems, also timeshift works very good. switching times are a little longer than normal but this has to do with madvr (evr is as fast as normal kodi).

you should delete all xy-subfilter entrys in your provided mediasconfig xml file because if xy-subfilter is not installed no movies/livetv will start.

ok, i have updated mediasconfig xml file (DSPlayerXmlFiles_update1.rar) in my post.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47