• 124(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-06-09, 16:52)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 08:10)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 08:07)CaptainKen Wrote: I can log in successfully, but can't access any of my categories such as My Playlists, My Favorites, etc. I get the message "No Results" for anything I choose.

I tired uninstalling and deleting the plugin.video.youtube folder, but no luck.

Here's my log:
http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=hPMhzsuc
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=hPMhzsuc

Is your account G+ account connected with YouTube?

Thank you for responding.

I'm guessing that yes my accounts are linked even though I don't use G+. I just logged into my account to see where I would find that out, but I came up empty.

Ahhh

Code:
NOTICE: YouTube-4.4.10

You're using an deprecated addon. This is for version 5.X.X Wink
(2015-06-09, 16:55)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 16:52)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 08:10)bromix Wrote: Is your account G+ account connected with YouTube?

Thank you for responding.

I'm guessing that yes my accounts are linked even though I don't use G+. I just logged into my account to see where I would find that out, but I came up empty.

Ahhh

Code:

I got it from the standard repository. So no YouTube unless I upgrade to Helix?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2015-06-09, 16:59)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 16:55)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 16:52)CaptainKen Wrote: Thank you for responding.

Ahhh

Code:

Right...or you can try my repo...YouTube should work with Frodo, but I can't promise that all other addons from the Frodo-era are working with the new 5.X.X
(2015-06-07, 23:40)Bassquake76 Wrote: Nice plugin.

Using windows kodi. Would be nice to have 1080 and 60fps though! At the very least 720p60. Kodi definitely plays 60fps videos natively as I've tested downloading the mp4 from youtube, but the plugin won't play 1080 or 60fps videos while streaming. Highest it can do is 720 at 30fps.

Would also be cool to be able to queue stuff up via mobile/ipad.

Oh well, one can wish.

There's an Android remote control app called yatse which you can queue YouTube videos with.
(2015-06-09, 17:05)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 16:59)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 16:55)bromix Wrote: Ahhh

Code:

Right...or you can try my repo...YouTube should work with Frodo, but I can't promise that all other addons from the Frodo-era are working with the new 5.X.X

I can vouch for the repo. I'm running XBMC 12.4 and the new YouTube add-on works great.
(2015-06-10, 00:29)Merdique Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 17:05)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 16:59)CaptainKen Wrote: I got it from the standard repository. So no YouTube unless I upgrade to Helix?

I can vouch for the repo. I'm running XBMC 12.4 and the new YouTube add-on works great.

Thanks guys, I downloaded it and hoping to have time tonight when I get home.
(2015-06-10, 01:56)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2015-06-10, 00:29)Merdique Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 17:05)bromix Wrote: Right...or you can try my repo...YouTube should work with Frodo, but I can't promise that all other addons from the Frodo-era are working with the new 5.X.X

Thanks guys, I downloaded it and hoping to have time tonight when I get home.

Works pretty good.

After logging in I got a blank screen. I pressed backspace and then it was ok.

After setting it up, closing Kodi and going back in it gave me a script error. Then I pressed backspace and all my stuff appeared just fine.

Thank you again.
I've installed Kodi on my Ouya nut I can't access to YouTube. When I try to login and put the code on my PC or smartphone on activate page the website tells that the device is paired but the addon change the code! And if I put that code the website tells that all is ok an the add on change again the code... Some suggestions?
(2015-06-10, 12:18)Lord_Gabo Wrote: I've installed Kodi on my Ouya nut I can't access to YouTube. When I try to login and put the code on my PC or smartphone on activate page the website tells that the device is paired but the addon change the code! And if I put that code the website tells that all is ok an the add on change again the code... Some suggestions?

You get two codes (see first page)...you have to navigate to www.youtube.com/activate twice to enter each code. KODI and the addon must be running at this time.
1. Why can't this app play clips continuously?

2. When I go to history, then context menu has "Play All" and "Play from Here". How come same context menu is not available in a search result?
(2015-06-10, 16:51)sangean Wrote: 1. Why can't this app play clips continuously?

2. When I go to history, then context menu has "Play All" and "Play from Here". How come same context menu is not available in a search result?

1.) enable the option in KODI itself for videos Wink => http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos#Playback

2.) History is internally a playlist so I know how much videos I have to load to support 'Play all'. For search this won't work...but 'Play from here' for the first videos (max. 50) on the first page could work.

These are technical and logical limitations.
(2015-06-10, 17:01)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-10, 16:51)sangean Wrote: 1. Why can't this app play clips continuously?

1.) enable the option in KODI itself for videos Wink => http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos#Playback

2.) History is internally a playlist so I know how much videos I have to load to support 'Play all'. For search this won't work...but 'Play from here' for the first videos (max. 50) on the first page could work.

"but 'Play from here' for the first videos (max. 50) on the first page could work."

Could work mean I should be able to configure it to see that in the context menu, or it means it could work if you implemented it?Smile It would be very useful for my kid so that the animated cartoon clips would play in a row.
I would have to implement it...I don't know when Smile but I created an issue for it => https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y...issues/293

Can you please confirm this? There should be already a 'Play from here' in the context menu for search results Smile
(2015-06-10, 17:06)sangean Wrote:
(2015-06-10, 17:01)bromix Wrote:

"but 'Play from here' for the first videos (max. 50) on the first page could work."

Could work mean I should be able to configure it to see that in the context menu, or it means it could work if you implemented it?Smile It would be very useful for my kid so that the animated cartoon clips would play in a row.

Thank you I've Solved!!! Could you tell me why vevo video are in SD?
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20