• 66(current)
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on
I'm not seeing this addon in the kodi repository at all. Is it somewhere else?

thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2015-05-17, 19:17)smallclone Wrote: I'm not seeing this addon in the kodi repository at all. Is it somewhere else?

thanks

Go post #901. I do believe it's no longer in a repo.

Ross
(2015-04-25, 11:33)Yuioup Wrote: I have looked at timewasted's proxy server. I understand how to get it up and running and what parameters to pass to it, but I don't know how to generate a m3u8 link from mlb.tv. Does anybody know how to do this?

Have you had any time to dig deeper into this?
strange yesterday all worked find
today I am getting Login Failed
(2015-05-19, 19:56)isitmeor Wrote: strange yesterday all worked find
today I am getting Login Failed

Never had that happen but occasionally the addon just doesn't work, not sure why. When that happens I fire up the ROKU and watch on that. I prefer MLBMC over the official app on ROKU, it is much smoother, and there are no buffering issues, at lest for me.

Ross
(2015-05-18, 03:51)R0ss0 Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 19:17)smallclone Wrote: I'm not seeing this addon in the kodi repository at all. Is it somewhere else?

thanks

Go post #901. I do believe it's no longer in a repo.

Ross

Thanks man. Are there any plans to make HD feeds available on Kodi? Sorry if this is an old question. Just feels like I should be getting more bang for my buck.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Hi all, new to the forum and to Kodi. I've been using it on myt Amazon Fire TV along with MLBMC and Unlocator for a few weeks now with a paid membership to MLB.tv in order to get around blacked out games. It has been working successfully up until recently.

I've found that the unlocator DNS settings do not work with MLBMC anymore. Whenever I try to select a game date it tell me that MLBMC has encountered an error. When I change my DNS back to default, I am able to watch the games, but home games are blacked out once again.

I know you guys aren't in charge of DNS servers and whatnot, but does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to fix this?
I purposely haven't updated my RasbPi for about 2 yrs as I would afraid I would loose the functionality of this add on. Its pretty much all I use the Pi for.

I am going to update to Kodi this weekend. Wish me luck!

Do we still need to follow bray1982's instructions? I have never SSH'd before...never had a need to...
(2015-06-04, 10:41)outrider2400 Wrote: Hi all, new to the forum and to Kodi. I've been using it on myt Amazon Fire TV along with MLBMC and Unlocator for a few weeks now with a paid membership to MLB.tv in order to get around blacked out games. It has been working successfully up until recently.

I've found that the unlocator DNS settings do not work with MLBMC anymore. Whenever I try to select a game date it tell me that MLBMC has encountered an error. When I change my DNS back to default, I am able to watch the games, but home games are blacked out once again.

I know you guys aren't in charge of DNS servers and whatnot, but does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to fix this?

I use unlocator as well but I put the DNS settings into my router. I have an ASUS RT66U. My guess is you should be able to do the same, they have instructions depending on the router. So try that. Then any devices that connects through that router will have the MLB traffic routed. It works for my on my RPi and FireTV through Kodi using the MLBMC addon, as well as my Android phone when running Kodi connected via WIFI.
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate the help.

Here's my debug log from my attempts are running mlbmc with unlocator dns settings: http://goo.gl/Fq2oov

I'm by no means fluent in code, but I notice that when the program is attempting to connect to the mlb servers it shows a redirect url to http://error.unlocator.com. That only happens if your IP address is not registered with them... but mine is. And this is the only thing that doesn't work (besides netflix, which points straight to google DNS servers).

I'm baffled, as this setting was working just fine up until it decided not to for no reason.
I am trying to install this on a Kodi 14.0 with kodibuntu machine. I when trying to install via zip file, I get an "unsupported structure message" any ideas? (this also happened on my XBMC Frodo machine)
(2015-06-13, 23:05)parker36 Wrote: I am trying to install this on a Kodi 14.0 with kodibuntu machine. I when trying to install via zip file, I get an "unsupported structure message" any ideas? (this also happened on my XBMC Frodo machine)
Where'd you get the zip file from and what is it's filename?
Kodi Leia v18.6 Android | Sony Bravia KD-65X9000E
Kodi Leia v18.6 X86-64 | ASRock ION 330-BD Intel Dual Core Atom 1.6GHz | 4GB RAM | HDMI Display | Analogue Audio | Flirc IR
I got it from the link in post 901 (https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc). File name is plugin.video.mlbmc.2.0.75.zip

(2015-06-14, 09:15)fuggin Wrote:
(2015-06-13, 23:05)parker36 Wrote: I am trying to install this on a Kodi 14.0 with kodibuntu machine. I when trying to install via zip file, I get an "unsupported structure message" any ideas? (this also happened on my XBMC Frodo machine)
Where'd you get the zip file from and what is it's filename?
I can't install it. I have this message: "add-on does not have the correct structure"..
(2015-06-17, 03:02)pichinpr Wrote: I can't install it. I have this message: "add-on does not have the correct structure"..

I run an RPi with openelec. This worked for me. Download the zip to your PC. Extract the plugin. SSH into your KODI box. Go to storage/.kodi/addons. Drop the plugin file here. Reboot your kodi box, you should be all set. This worked for me when I recently upgraded.
I much prefer using MLBMC, however there are days when it won't work. I have no idea why and honestly even if I look in the log I probably wouldn't know what I was looking for. I usually fire up the ROKU and watch there.

Ross
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on7