• 197(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-11-02, 14:30)NeBouse Wrote: Hi guys.

I might be blind but is there anywhere a simple button to press to update the database, as there was before ?
Now the only way i've found to do this, is restart my box, which is not very handy to be honest.
Did i miss anything ?
Any way to add that button in the context menu as it was before ?

Thx.

If i'm not mistaken, you can find it in the sidebar in your movie library, all the way down at the bottom. You can also go to skin settings, and enable it as a submenu on your Movies/TV Shows (change using type) with just a few clicks of setup.

(2014-06-04, 21:01)BigNoid Wrote: Could be because confluence is coded for 720p and nox for 1080p? If i have time i'll try out rcb and see what the problem is.

Did you ever get time to look into this? I really like the customizer in Aeon Nox (so I can add Steam and other stuff to Kodi) but need RCB to be able to have my Kodi box play old games.
Apologies for bumping my post from last week, but I'd love to find a solution for my issue:
Quote:I do have a question in regards to how a certain aspect of the Pulsar app (found here) works within the Aeon Nox skin.

There is a point in that app where a list of stream options gets displayed to the user. I believe it's just a standard dialog box. However, I've found that in Aeon Nox, the default size of the "Choose Stream" popup box is not large enough to display all of the line items to completion. This causes the text to auto-scroll through, which makes it tough to quickly read the line item. This is what it looks like currently: Picture

Is there any way for me to change the size of the dialog box to be horizontally larger and/or control the size of the font so that I can ensure that a line does not begin auto-scrolling? I wasn't sure if there were any settings I could change in the GUI to change those properties. If there isn't, would you consider looking into updating how a dialog box gets sized in that case?
Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Today i setup a new minipc with kodi. I install isengard beta 1. When I try to install Aeon Nox it was impossible due to "missing dependences". Same with latest nightly.
Issue solved installing stable 14.2, install Nox and act. to isengard.
Is this normal?
(2015-06-08, 21:23)narvatu Wrote: Today i setup a new minipc with kodi. I install isengard beta 1. When I try to install Aeon Nox it was impossible due to "missing dependences". Same with latest nightly.
Issue solved installing stable 14.2, install Nox and act. to isengard.
Is this normal?

The missing dependencies would be addons used by the skin. Check the first post for a list of required addons. Or install from the Kodi repo and overwrite with the GitHub copy.
(2015-06-08, 21:23)narvatu Wrote: Issue solved installing stable 14.2, install Nox and act. to isengard.
Is this normal?

My question is about why helix (14.2) has no problems to be installed itself, alone, while isengard finds some problems with dependences, and need a previous install.

If it is about addons used by skin... what difference helix and isengard?
I recently updated my Super Favourites addon to default the view content type to 'movies', (this was to allow descriptions and more view types for the list items)

However, in the Aeon Nox 5 skin in the movies view it tries to use the value given by $VAR[StudioIconVar] as the icon to the left of the title in the list, in my case this always results in the movie reel icon with a question mark (unless the image is set to an image included in the skin such as DefaultActor.png )

I cannot work out how to get this VAR to accept the image I'm setting up so hopefully someone can help.

I temporarily edited the variables.xml file to always return ListItem.Icon for that variable and that then behaves how I would like it but clearly that isn't really a solution.

In the python I have tried setting the iconImage and/or the thumbnailImage but neither result in the list item icon getting set properly, is there an InfoLabel I can set?

NOTE - this is only when I set the view type to movies.
(2015-06-10, 19:45)spoyser Wrote: I recently updated my Super Favourites addon to default the view content type to 'movies', (this was to allow descriptions and more view types for the list items)

However, in the Aeon Nox 5 skin in the movies view it tries to use the value given by $VAR[StudioIconVar] as the icon to the left of the title in the list, in my case this always results in the movie reel icon with a question mark (unless the image is set to an image included in the skin such as DefaultActor.png )

I cannot work out how to get this VAR to accept the image I'm setting up so hopefully someone can help.

I temporarily edited the variables.xml file to always return ListItem.Icon for that variable and that then behaves how I would like it but clearly that isn't really a solution.

In the python I have tried setting the iconImage and/or the thumbnailImage but neither result in the list item icon getting set properly, is there an InfoLabel I can set?

This commit should fix that. Can you confirm? Isengard only btw.
(2015-06-10, 20:38)BigNoid Wrote:
(2015-06-10, 19:45)spoyser Wrote: I recently updated my Super Favourites addon to default the view content type to 'movies', (this was to allow descriptions and more view types for the list items)

This commit should fix that. Can you confirm? Isengard only btw.

I back ported to Helix and can confirm it worked there, many thanks for the very quick fix.

Would you mind if I posted in the SF thread the code changes need to fix it?

Also, one last tiny ask, if the ListItem.Icon is empty could you not display the icon at all, my addon uses blank list items to create natural breaks in the list and one of the default icon (paper with folded corner) still shows up for them.

Once again, big thanks for quick fix!
Hi,

I have linked a folder to the favorites.
When clicking the favorite item, it brings me to the favorites. Now, when i trigger the context menu on this folder (or another btw), it allows to play it.
But if some of the media inside that folder as already being watched, the context menu doesn't allow to play it anymore. Hence one as to click the folder, select the first media and bring the context menu to "play it from here".

Is it made on purpose ? For it's a little annoyance IMHO.

Thanks
Hello all,
After years using Eden, I finally decided to switch to Helix. So I installed it with Aeon Nox as I always used this skin.
I'm a bit confused with the new version of the skin and some option that have disappeard (extrafanart, and other advanced parameters in the vues customisation) because of Kodi's specification.

Anyway, I'm wondering if it is possible to get the Font on the main menu a little smaller. I use Custom Menu to display shortcuts to the Movie Library dedicated to Parents on the one hand and to children on the other hand but "Parents Movie" gets too long so it's not very nice.

If someone knows how to get the font smaller, I'll be very glad.

Cheers
(2015-06-16, 10:51)rolapinou Wrote: Hello all,
After years using Eden, I finally decided to switch to Helix. So I installed it with Aeon Nox as I always used this skin.
I'm a bit confused with the new version of the skin and some option that have disappeard (extrafanart, and other advanced parameters in the vues customisation) because of Kodi's specification.

Anyway, I'm wondering if it is possible to get the Font on the main menu a little smaller. I use Custom Menu to display shortcuts to the Movie Library dedicated to Parents on the one hand and to children on the other hand but "Parents Movie" gets too long so it's not very nice.

If someone knows how to get the font smaller, I'll be very glad.

Cheers

Open the Font.xml file in the skins 1080i folder and locate
Code:
        <font>
            <name>font_MainMenu</name>
            <filename>BebasNeue.ttf</filename>
            <linespacing>0</linespacing>
            <size>112</size>
        </font>

then lower the size to what works best for you. You will need to reload the skin using a ReloadSkin() command or restart Kodi to see the changes take effect.
Oh I'll have to keep that in mind too. I have two things that scroll. I'll have to see if making it smaller looks nice.
Is there a way to change the size (height, width) of dialog boxes that appear in the Aeon Nox skin? Something I can edit in the XML files?
(2015-06-17, 23:23)Magic815 Wrote: Is there a way to change the size (height, width) of dialog boxes that appear in the Aeon Nox skin? Something I can edit in the XML files?

You can try replacing THIS FILE (right click save as) in the skins 1080i folder then restart but it depends on the dialog popping up.
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537